What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tad bit annoyed mixed in with a fairly decent amount of horny and busy.

Not a good combo at the moment...

Pleased that I can get up late on Christmas Day because the children won't be rushing to get at their presents at 5 am. (My youngest is 32.).

somewhat moody, xmas isn't what it used to be...

Unfortunately, I totally understand. The glimmering emotional side of the holiday has dissipated in light of the commercial aspect.

To make this holiday special, I went out and did something completely risky and sensual.

Life is what we make it! I'm relying less on other people for my happiness, and I think I'm stronger and happier than ever!

Plus, writing erotica boosts my adventurous side.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOG8E6C

I was in a fair mood until i saw the wind chill factor. 38/18. Brrrrrr.

Unfortunately, I totally understand. The glimmering emotional side of the holiday has dissipated in light of the commercial aspect.

To make this holiday special, I went out and did something completely risky and sensual.

Life is what we make it! I'm relying less on other people for my happiness, and I think I'm stronger and happier than ever!

Plus, writing erotica boosts my adventurous side.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOG8E6C
SPAM !

That cool in Texas ?.
Ye gods, mate, it's warmer round here (+6.7C, & hardly a breeze)

Fancy a warming cup of coffee?

I'd love some coffee.

Yeah, we had winds as high as 60 mph yesterday. Right now it's 29/19 with 13 to 15 mph winds. Luckily we're down in a depression instead of up on top of the hill.

Seriously excited, my first story just went up. Hooray shark basin, here I come! :)

Loving Wives, I take it. If so, I have an extra shark suit. :D

Oh yeah, post a link in your signature line so the lazy people around here can find it.

Tx: No, it's Sci-Fi/Fantasy. My relationship is one of the few areas in my life I don't have complaints about right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back