Reggie Jake and Lily

Fantastic, glad to see that you both made it.

Glad I didn't put any clothes on since I left the hot tub.

Well, I was wearing a hot pink bikini, but one of the strings on my top broke. *pouts* so I just threw it away.

Well, I was wearing a hot pink bikini, but one of the strings on my top broke. *pouts* so I just threw it away.

*drools as those big tits come out....his cock definitely starting to stiffen as he reclines on his lounge chair, the hot tub bubbling...:)

*drools as those big tits come out....his cock definitely starting to stiffen as he reclines on his lounge chair, the hot tub bubbling...:)

Look at you getting all hard and ready again.

And to think I swallowed all that hot cum of yours earlier.

*giggles as Reggie's mouth waters at the sight of my bare breasts* Put that tongue back in your mouth unless you're going to use it.

*gasps as the cool liquor splashes onto my chest when Jake spills some on me* I'll forgive you if you lick it up.

*giggles as Reggie's mouth waters at the sight of my bare breasts* Put that tongue back in your mouth unless you're going to use it.

*gasps as the cool liquor splashes onto my chest when Jake spills some on me* I'll forgive you if you lick it up.

I hand her the drink and lean down, trailing my tongue over her ample breasts, taking my time to swirl it around her hardening nipple.

I can feel my own cock starting to become engorged as I touch her curves.

"Reggie, I think she is craving a little tongue attention."

*walks over sitting on the outdoor couch next to Lily as Jake does the same..smiling over to Jake, looks like you have quite the mess to clean up, reaching down cupping one of her heavy breasts bringing it up to Jake's mouth..mmm

I hand her the drink and lean down, trailing my tongue over her ample breasts, taking my time to swirl it around her hardening nipple.

I can feel my own cock starting to become engorged as I touch her curves.

"Reggie, I think she is craving a little tongue attention."

*cups her left breast, bringing the nipple up to my mouth, sucking it firmly as it hardens between his lips...mmmm

*walks over sitting on the outdoor couch next to Lily as Jake does the same..smiling over to Jake, looks like you have quite the mess to clean up, reaching down cupping one of her heavy breasts bringing it up to Jake's mouth..mmm

I can't help myself and I reach down, wrapping my fingers around your seven and a half inch cock, stroking slowly.

What do you think, Lily. Do you mind if we're forward.

"Thank you, Jake." I smile, accepting my drink and bringing the edge of the glass to my lips for a taste. I lean back a little, giggling as his tongue circles my nipple.

When Reggie begins to suck at my other nipple, I let out a soft moan.

"Thank you, Jake." I smile, accepting my drink and bringing the edge of the glass to my lips for a taste. I lean back a little, giggling as his tongue circles my nipple.

When Reggie begins to suck at my other nipple, I let out a soft moan.

*sucks her nipple firmly, nibbling gently now, burying his face in her deep cleavage..moaning softly as Jake begins to jerk of my 7.5" cock..mmmm yes

Back