How do you like your pussy licked ?

Tongue and fingers for me, tongue on its own doesn't seem to have the pressure/friction/intensity that I desire. Other than that - want it often... Very often!

Can't begin to say what a woman feels, but I can say what I enjoy doing that seems to get a good response...

I like to lick around her clit first, tracing the crease between inner and outer lips, going over her clit at the top of the lick, and rimming her vagina on the bottom end of the lick.... then step it up to putting one finger inside and pushing her clit up from the inside, while pressing down on it from on top of it, in a C clamping, rotating motion, while continuing the up and down licking...sucking hard and pulling on it, then biting on it!

Just don't seem to get a lot of complaints doing this, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy doing!

Can't begin to say what a woman feels, but I can say what I enjoy doing that seems to get a good response...

I like to lick around her clit first, tracing the crease between inner and outer lips, going over her clit at the top of the lick, and rimming her vagina on the bottom end of the lick.... then step it up to putting one finger inside and pushing her clit up from the inside, while pressing down on it from on top of it, in a C clamping, rotating motion, while continuing the up and down licking...sucking hard and pulling on it, then biting on it!

Just don't seem to get a lot of complaints doing this, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy doing!

I cant see how any woman would complain coach!

Licking pussy is my favorite part of sex. I could spend hours licking, sucking, and nibbling on her lips and clit. I will use fingers to get in deeper to rub her G-spot, while nibbling on her clit. Sometimes rubbing my goatee across her lips and clit for a different feel, helps, too!

I love when its licked from bottom to top then top to butthole....i love my ass licked.

This is something I have never had done ~ would love to know how it feels ~ my hubs is not into giving or receiving oral ~ so I may never know the feeling this gives a woman.

This is something I have never had done ~ would love to know how it feels ~ my hubs is not into giving or receiving oral ~ so I may never know the feeling this gives a woman.
I wish I could help you with this. I think you might enjoy it (and this isn't me blowing my own trumpet!)

I am so sorry for you. I love providing tongue pleasure for my wife. She doesn't reciprocate in orally pleasuring me so I can somewhat relate.

I love when its licked from bottom to top then top to butthole....i love my ass licked.

What a coincidence, just how I like to give it. :p

Two fingers in, curling to g-spot, fast and furious on the clit.

Depending on her mood, the 'shocker' is an added bonus for both of us.

"Two in the bush, one in the cheney."

Mmmmmmm

I love to lick pussy! I would prefer to lick pussy over getting a BJ. Don't get me wrong, I love BJs but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose to lick pussy. I like to lick it with her on her back and with her legs spread. I also like to turn her over and have her on her knees and lick her from behind. This gives great access for ass play/rimming, which I also love to incorporate in when I lick pussy. :p >-<o

Yummy would best describe your description !!!!! Mmmmm:kiss:

soft tongue, slow and steady on the clit...finger very slightly inserted and moving, but only a wee bit...(flushed)

LOL!!!

This fits you Corbs, since you're very much an "in your face" kinda woman.

----------

And though I admire and thoroughly enjoy Corbs' description, for me, my being on top is a guarantee for noooo "O's" - even in this sense.

Nope, for me, the best position is face down...uhh..bottom UP in the air. I like the exposure, the vulnerability and the access to my favourite places.

As for what his mouth and fingers do...I'm all for anything he's got in mind, and am happiest when taken by surprise. ;)

This is perfect!
And the pussy sure wouldn't be the only thing feeling a stiffened tongue. :devil:

Prefer to Give

soft tongue, slow and steady on the clit...finger very slightly inserted and moving, but only a wee bit...(flushed)

I prefer to give but never knock back the offer of reciprocation. :D ...and yes BiMommy, slow and steady on the clit. But I do like a lil tease before contact ... hot breath on your flesh, teeth gripping your lips softly, gentle nips, gently tugging. Hands on your inner thighs, holding you wide open for me, tongue spread wide and flat, sliding up the length of you, hard pointed tip sliding down, flicking gently, peeling you open, delving inside, slowly circling the circumference of your hole. Probing, thrusting ....dipping in, tasting you. Hands running over me head, tongue teasing, flickering around the rim. Fingers holding you open, tongue sliding up the length of you. Warm, wet, taking in the musky smell of sex, dripping out of you. All the way up, stopping under the swollen bud. Finger nails digging into my scalp, hips rotating, gyrating, pushing into me, hands guiding my face to it. But I want to deny you! Sliding around, over the hood, the hard swollen shaft, down the side, under and around again.

Slow, constant, circular motion, your hips thrusting up, pulling me into you, ass raised, cheeks squeezed tight. My hand on your pelvis, thumb pulling the skin back, watching the bud unfurl, slipping out of its protective hood. A lil flick, legs shaking, and then, as you suggest .......

Sloooow constant rhythmic licking, sliding over the pointed tip. Holding you there, legs spread wide, clitty exposed, your nails digging into my scalp, legs quivering. My face soaked with your juices. Humping my face as I take you to the edge .....

Then back down again. And up, edging, teasing ......

Until I decide to take you over the edge.

Yeah, I prefer to give, BiMommy

I prefer to give but never knock back the offer of reciprocation. :D ...and yes BiMommy, slow and steady on the clit. But I do like a lil tease before contact ... hot breath on your flesh, teeth gripping your lips softly, gentle nips, gently tugging. Hands on your inner thighs, holding you wide open for me, tongue spread wide and flat, sliding up the length of you, hard pointed tip sliding down, flicking gently, peeling you open, delving inside, slowly circling the circumference of your hole. Probing, thrusting ....dipping in, tasting you. Hands running over me head, tongue teasing, flickering around the rim. Fingers holding you open, tongue sliding up the length of you. Warm, wet, taking in the musky smell of sex, dripping out of you. All the way up, stopping under the swollen bud. Finger nails digging into my scalp, hips rotating, gyrating, pushing into me, hands guiding my face to it. But I want to deny you! Sliding around, over the hood, the hard swollen shaft, down the side, under and around again.

Slow, constant, circular motion, your hips thrusting up, pulling me into you, ass raised, cheeks squeezed tight. My hand on your pelvis, thumb pulling the skin back, watching the bud unfurl, slipping out of its protective hood. A lil flick, legs shaking, and then, as you suggest .......

Sloooow constant rhythmic licking, sliding over the pointed tip. Holding you there, legs spread wide, clitty exposed, your nails digging into my scalp, legs quivering. My face soaked with your juices. Humping my face as I take you to the edge .....

Then back down again. And up, edging, teasing ......

Until I decide to take you over the edge.

Yeah, I prefer to give, BiMommy

Now THAT is how I want my pussy licked!
Its not a race! We're not going for gold.
Tease my puss lick it, talk to it, tell her how you're going to drown her and that you can't wait to slide you cock into her but keep teasing and fingering and exploring. If you want quivering thighs wrapped around your head, listen to her! Ohhhhh's ooooooooo's and fuck yess' are alllll signs of "yes baby right there!!" And if I am bucking my hips to your face begging?! It means I am close to gushing all over you so fuck, finger or tongue my cunt like a man that is parched from a weeks trek in the desert and as soon as I come, fuck me like the cock hungry slut I am.
Just sayin.

Now THAT is how I want my pussy licked!
Its not a race! We're not going for gold.
Tease my puss lick it, talk to it, tell her how you're going to drown her and that you can't wait to slide you cock into her but keep teasing and fingering and exploring. If you want quivering thighs wrapped around your head, listen to her! Ohhhhh's ooooooooo's and fuck yess' are alllll signs of "yes baby right there!!" And if I am bucking my hips to your face begging?! It means I am close to gushing all over you so fuck, finger or tongue my cunt like a man that is parched from a weeks trek in the desert and as soon as I come, fuck me like the cock hungry slut I am.
Just sayin.

This description is so hot! I would like my pussy to be licked that way!

This is how:

Start by a lick of my thighs, a nip of my thighs, work your way up so slow so close.
Torture me as your breath is hot against my tingling muff, then change your mind, work my other thigh, make me squirm, taste me.
Taste me slow, take your time, have me whimper, have me grind.
My fingers in your hair, begging you "please, please, please", I buck, I cry, feel as if I'll die.
I beckon your fingers inside me as you suck my clit rough, I moan, I flop, I beg you not to stop. I arch, my thighs upon your shoulders, I squeeze, I release...
I breath...the world is quiet except for the sound of my breath and yours and the pounding of my heart.
You kiss me, I taste myself, you touch me, I'm sensitive, I whimper and beg for something else, you take me, you break me, I'm yours...

Often!

I like to be on my back at the edge of the bed, with my legs resting over my husband's shoulders. I like getting licked deep in my pussy, but finishing with fingers while he licks with a lot of pressure on my clit.

I like to be on my back at the edge of the bed, with my legs resting over my husband's shoulders. I like getting licked deep in my pussy, but finishing with fingers while he licks with a lot of pressure on my clit.

Makes me hard, the image of you in such a blissful state!

This is how:

Start by a lick of my thighs, a nip of my thighs, work your way up so slow so close.
Torture me as your breath is hot against my tingling muff, then change your mind, work my other thigh, make me squirm, taste me.
Taste me slow, take your time, have me whimper, have me grind.
My fingers in your hair, begging you "please, please, please", I buck, I cry, feel as if I'll die.
I beckon your fingers inside me as you suck my clit rough, I moan, I flop, I beg you not to stop. I arch, my thighs upon your shoulders, I squeeze, I release...
I breath...the world is quiet except for the sound of my breath and yours and the pounding of my heart.
You kiss me, I taste myself, you touch me, I'm sensitive, I whimper and beg for something else, you take me, you break me, I'm yours...

I'd love to do that

Back