What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

I like taking a limp cock and bring it to full hardness, kissing and licking it. I love the silky feel of it as it enters my mouth. I lick the head and play with the slit tasting the precum and then work down the shaft slowly. Kissing and licking till I reach the sack and enjoy doing the same there. All the while I keep my hand lightly gripping the cock and moving it up and down the shaft. I let my tongue run even lower to that spot between his balls and asshole that makes many guys go nuts. Sometimes I even tongue his asshole and then move back up his cock slowly, enjoying the heat now building in my friend. Moving back up to the head I lick the crown and then I start sucking it in to my mouth farther and as I feel my lover getting close to cumming I go full force till his cum explodes in to my mouth. That is the best part, the warm feel of his cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat.
It is not often that I get to enjoy this but when I do I put everything I have into pleasing my friend, that to me is most important.

Yes you have to approach it embracing it fully, loving what you're doing and the pleasure you're giving him. I've heard from boyfriends about ex-girlfriends who didn't want to do it and it ruined the whole experience. Embrace it and it will be divine.

I've never been fucked in my ass by another guy, but I have been fucked in my ass by my wifes' big dildo. One of the things that I like about that is the curious sensation of being penetrated. The feeling of someone invading my body as it slides in and out . I experience a similar sensation when I'm being throatfucked. I enjoy the way a cock feels as it's forced all the way down my gullet completely filling my throat. Is that anything like what a woman feels when a cock is penetrating her vagina?

I like taking a limp cock and bring it to full hardness, kissing and licking it. I love the silky feel of it as it enters my mouth. I lick the head and play with the slit tasting the precum and then work down the shaft slowly. Kissing and licking till I reach the sack and enjoy doing the same there. All the while I keep my hand lightly gripping the cock and moving it up and down the shaft. I let my tongue run even lower to that spot between his balls and asshole that makes many guys go nuts. Sometimes I even tongue his asshole and then move back up his cock slowly, enjoying the heat now building in my friend. Moving back up to the head I lick the crown and then I start sucking it in to my mouth farther and as I feel my lover getting close to cumming I go full force till his cum explodes in to my mouth. That is the best part, the warm feel of his cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat.
It is not often that I get to enjoy this but when I do I put everything I have into pleasing my friend, that to me is most important.

Oh man, that's fucking hot. Pretty much made me cum just reading it and thinking about having a guy do it to me ;)

When he cums inside my mouth. The fact that his reproductive fluid is going down my throat. The fact that I am eating his essence. I am actually swallowing his DNA. Knowing that this sperm that could have made a child is instead going down my throat. It is such a turn on.

When he cums inside my mouth. The fact that his reproductive fluid is going down my throat. The fact that I am eating his essence. I am actually swallowing his DNA. Knowing that this sperm that could have made a child is instead going down my throat. It is such a turn on.

I like what you feel about sucking a cock. I've always felt I was ingesting a man's strength, sapping him of his power and putting him more completely under my control. This is why I no longer kneel before a man to suck him. I have him lie on his back and I straddle him. I NEVER allow him to fuck my mouth and I've been known to bite when he comes.

I love it when LadyC forces me to suck the cock of one of her lovers. I love the way he fucks my mouth and throat, pounding his belly against my face as his balls slap my chin and LadyC whips my ass with her riding crop or a bamboo rod.

I've never been fucked in my ass by another guy, but I have been fucked in my ass by my wifes' big dildo. One of the things that I like about that is the curious sensation of being penetrated. The feeling of someone invading my body as it slides in and out . I experience a similar sensation when I'm being throatfucked. I enjoy the way a cock feels as it's forced all the way down my gullet completely filling my throat. Is that anything like what a woman feels when a cock is penetrating her vagina?

when i was married i had my wife use her didloon me too a few times. Last week my friend who likes me to dress up did my ass. after we sucked each other i went face down & told him to put on a condom, lube me up & take me. Iam supprised it did not hurt after he went in it felt strange but good. I dont want to do this alot but a few more times would be fine. still a great bj still is #1

I just love everything about giving hed...i have since i was too young to post here.

I love being on my knees in front of a man....that, itself, gets me totally wet. i love looking up at Him....feeling His power... And i love knowing im being a good girl for Him...making Him feel good...giving Him pleasure. It feels like i am fulfilling my purpose in life, if that doesn't sound too wacked.

What i love MOST is that second or two before a guy cums...and his cock is all thick and throbby down my throat. And i know, at that moment, all that exists in his mind is his cock, and my throat.... mmmmmmmm

And i LOVE to swallow :)

god...i turned myself on!!

I like what you feel about sucking a cock. I've always felt I was ingesting a man's strength, sapping him of his power and putting him more completely under my control. This is why I no longer kneel before a man to suck him. I have him lie on his back and I straddle him. I NEVER allow him to fuck my mouth and I've been known to bite when he comes.

Just the fact that his sperm is his DNA and I am eating is wild.

the hot cum filling my mouth and knowing the guy(s) enjoyed the best bj they ever had!

ted ~ cincinnati

My favorite part is the ejaculation of course but I do also like the buildup, absolutely love it when a cock pulses and swells against the warmth wet confines of my mouth. Absolutely delish! Also like the unexpected, every erection is different no two are alike in the hardness that the cock can achieve, sometimes its throbbing hard with pulsating veins other times its more like smooth and quite rigid but not pulsing.... I love that!

I couldn't agree more there is nothing like being on my knees worshipping a man's cock
I just love everything about giving hed...i have since i was too young to post here.

I love being on my knees in front of a man....that, itself, gets me totally wet. i love looking up at Him....feeling His power... And i love knowing im being a good girl for Him...making Him feel good...giving Him pleasure. It feels like i am fulfilling my purpose in life, if that doesn't sound too wacked.

What i love MOST is that second or two before a guy cums...and his cock is all thick and throbby down my throat. And i know, at that moment, all that exists in his mind is his cock, and my throat.... mmmmmmmm

And i LOVE to swallow :)

god...i turned myself on!!

Last edited:
My favorite part is the ejaculation of course but I do also like the buildup, absolutely love it when a cock pulses and swells against the warmth wet confines of my mouth. Absolutely delish! Also like the unexpected, every erection is different no two are alike in the hardness that the cock can achieve, sometimes its throbbing hard with pulsating veins other times its more like smooth and quite rigid but not pulsing.... I love that!
Yes I agree..and I love the experience of bobbing my head up and down...no hands. Slow than faster.....stopping for a moment to work the head..... Something verry erotic about him not moving and me going up and down....and the tension building...... and when he is at the point of no return, when his total focus is on his release, I wish that could last forever.

I really really love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and over my tongue and the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is ecstasy. But enough about me,what do you guys like about it?

is it okay if a female makes her comments now about this or is only guys allowed to make comments lol:D

is it okay if a female makes her comments now about this or is only guys allowed to make comments lol:D

This thread is open to anyone with a mouth and throat regardless of gender. All that is required is a sincere love of cocksucking.

I'm female. I love the taste of semen. I love to suck a cock. In fact I rather suck than fuck. I have posted on this thread a few time. The most recent is post #106. But I prefer girls.

This thread is open to anyone with a mouth and throat regardless of gender. All that is required is a sincere love of cocksucking.

okay l love to feel a guys cock inside my mouth as i suck him dry and i also love when a guy comes and i swallow all his cum mmm.The taste is lovely.I start off my licking and kissing his cock shaft before bob up and down on his cock mmm.I just love the experience pure and simple.:D

okay l love to feel a guys cock inside my mouth as i suck him dry and i also love when a guy comes and i swallow all his cum mmm.The taste is lovely.I start off my licking and kissing his cock shaft before bob up and down on his cock mmm.I just love the experience pure and simple.:D

Welcome to the club Kim! Do you like being throatfucked? I do.

It's not fair. :D

I feel like I am the only little male slut not to have had a hard cock between his lips. :(

Yes i love to be throatfucked mmmm sterculius:D

I rather hold the head of a man's cock in my mouth, clasping it gently, very carefully with my teeth, and licking my tongue back and forth and around the sensitive flesh of his cock head until he comes and fills my mouth with delicious semen. If he comes in my throat, I miss much of the flavor and the pleasure of feeling his cum spurt against the back of my mouth.

Yes, I can deep throat a cock. My husband's is about 9" in length and as thick a my wrist, and I can keep it buried to it's root in my mouth and throat. Not only do I not allow a man to fuck my throat, I do not kneel before him. I kneel on the bed beside him or we sixty-nine with me on top.

What Is It About Sucking Cock That You Like?

it's just the taste of a guy's cock in my mouth, the smell drives me insane, & count me in for wanting to be throatfucked i want to feel him craming in my mouth his cock as he come down my throat.

Back