average pic to dirty story!

candlesfyre

Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Posts
93
heres the deal take a normal everyday picture and make it into a dirty story. the picture can not have any sexual content or theme to it. For example, you cant take a picture of a sexy person or a sex toy and go from there. but if you take a picture of a cucumber and make a story using it as a sex toy then that is a whole new ball of cum. the idea is to find sex and fanasy in the everyday so the more boring the picture the better the creativity and imagination used :D post the pic and short story :D


Enjoy!
 
I hope to read a lot of creative stories and see boring pictures in the near future :D Please dont disappoint me!!

off to take pictures now :D
 
The cake and icing.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...75125999544_657064543_8196935_145388602_n.jpg

She frosted the cake but she didnt feel frosty. in her red pasties and thigh high black stockings and red stiletto heels. the tiny red lacy apron hide nothing from view but the strings tying it tickled her fancy just right!

the cake was still warm and melted the icing causing it to drip over the sides and down into the hole in the middle. "hmmm nicccce" she moaned and hissed all at once as she carried it to the table. she bent over pushing her ass in the air and felt the cold marble service of the table against her puckered tips. She moaned.

Her pussy wetting her upper thighs making them slick. she licked the icing on the bunt cake and pressed deeper into the table. the cold hardness of the marble excited her heated skin. the tangy lemon taste of the icing added to the need with in her. she wanted to taste the sweet and tart taste of a man.

Her own private beefcake! covering her with his icing as she felt her oven kick on broil and burn. her burners a blaze as she dropped to her knees to eat her cockcake. stroking her fire to a fever pitch her world narrowed down to just that one point before the over exploded in a glorious explosion of desire!

When she came back to reality her icing was all over the floor. Her face covered in cake and icing. She would have to bake another cake for the bake sale but thats ok it was her third attempt to bake today.
to bad she couldn't sale what she wanted to bake. Maybe she should try ginger bread men next.
 
Awesome idea, reviving thread!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/halftheworldaway/479572999/

Janet sent me a text message, asking me to meet her in the observatory. She had been trying to expand my exhibitionist side for a while, and this might just do the trick. Luckily we were alone up here - except for the thousands of people that could potentially be watching from below at any given second.

I took her backpack and held it behind me in a poor attempt at modesty. Smiling sweetly, she got down on her knees in front of me and with a quick jerk pulled my shorts and boxers to my ankles, exposing me to the city.

Knowing it was unlikely anyone could see, I was still consumed by fear and self-consciousness. By breathing deeply and slowly, my pulse almost returned to normal, but I still could not lose the trembling in my legs.

Breaking me out of my trance, Janet said "Maybe this will help with the tension baby..."

The straps of her tank top and bra fell to the side and she slowly pulled down her top, joining me in partial nudity. She pushed up against me, squishing her small breasts against my thigh. Biting her lower lip gently, her eyes locked with mine, she moved her head towards my manhood shrunken in fear of the unknown. In slow motion she opened her mouth and wrapped the head of my cock in her velvet mouth. Suddenly the outside world ceased to exist, I no longer cared everyone below could see.

A feeling of loss and cool air on my throbbing cock brought me back to the present. Janet was sitting back on her heels just watching me, a small smile on her lips.

"Looks like someone is happy to show themselves to the world now" she whispered.

Lust and desire had long overtaken modesty. No longer scared of some random person seeing my nakedness, I was now wanting what Janet wanted. An audience to see us being dirty.

That thought was interrupted as we heard footsteps coming up behind us! Only a few seconds were needed to fix our clothing, and we walked back towards the elevator as the next tour group came around the corner. My blood still pounding, the only thing I could think of was the next public place to let Janet have her way with me!
 
Having This Whole Subway Car To Ourselves

http://www.danielkrieger.com/NYC_We...oads/2011/01/NYC-Engagement-Photo-Session.jpg

It was on this one Friday afternoon that a young beauty with curly blond hair named Jessica and her handsome fiance Gary had stepped inside a New York subway car before it was about to pull itself out of the station and leaned themselves against a metal pole to catch their breath.

"I really am so glad that we made it.", said a smiling Jessica just before both she and Gary noticed that no other passagers were in that subway car with them which made Gary grab hold of Jessica's gray teeshirt and started pulling it up towards her breasts.

"Are you out of your fucking mind, Gary? What if someone sees us?", asked Jessica after she gave Gary's hand a hard smack and before he gently placed his hands on her jacket and said, "Whoa, Jess! Take it easy! First of all, there is nobody else in here with us right now. Which means that we have this whole car to ourselves. And besides, I know full well that you want to fuck me right now. Right?"

And after she came to realize that he was right, Jessica turned around and kissed Gary on the lips just before she kneeled down, unzipped his pants and started sucking on his penis before she looked up and saw Gary removing his flannel shirt and exposing his magnificent torso which made her stop sucking on his dick, get naked and finger herself on a bench.

And of course, that made Gary take off the rest of his clothes and jerk off in front of Jessica before he kneeled down and began sucking on her moist snatch with his hands on her thighs which made Jessica lay her hands on the back of her fiance's head and said, "Yes, Gary! Do that to me! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!"

That was before he lifted her off the bench and made her grab the pole in time for him to give her one hell of a hard fucking in the ass.

Then, after he turned her around and started sucking the nipples of her tits and drilling that stiff cock of his deep into her soaking wet pussy, both Gary and Jessica had slowly laid themselves down on the floor of the subway car before she began scratching her fingernails up and down his back and screaming her lungs out.

About a few hours later, a still-naked Gary and Jessica woke up from their little nap and saw the look of shock on the faces of other passagers who had just stepped inside the subway car in order to get home or whereever before she looked at her fiance and asked, "You were saying about the both of us having this whole subway car to ourselves?"
 
The Mysterious Mister Broderick

http://pzrservices.typepad.com/advertisingisgoodforyou/images/2007/12/15/vintage_stewardesses_2.jpg

It all started on my very first day of work as the newest stewardess for Southwest Airlines which I got to notice that one section of the plane that I was assinged to start my first work shift on had a sign which said 'For Mister Broderick Only'.

After I got a look at that sign, I was about to go see the crew members inside the cockpit and ask them about this 'Mister Broderick', only to have this one stewardess with long dark hair named Pamela Hasselhoff lay a hand on my shoulder and say, "Just let it go for right now, Sweetie. It's time for takeoff."

But after the plane took off from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and began flying its way to Nashville, I still found myself becoming curious about who that mysterious passenger was who wanted that whole section of the plane to himself.

That was before I saw Pamela go inside that one passenger section which made me become curious enough to follow her in there and see her staring at this handsome stud who happens to be Mister Anthony Weaving, one of the lead actors in some play that I saw once at Playhouse Square Center with some girlfriends.

Anyway, as soon as she closed her eyes, let out a sigh and asked, "Is there anything that you want me to do for you, Sir?", he placed his hand in the spot between her legs and answered, "I believe that you know what I want you to do right now."

That made Pamela take off her clothes, stick two of her fingers inside her pussy and ask, "Is this most satisfactory to your liking?", Anthony opened the trench coat that he was wearing and exposed his naked body to her before he started jerking off and said, "It sure does, Baby. Now come over here and start sucking on this beef stick."

And as soon as she kneeled down and began sucking on his penis, he saw me standing right where I was with my eyes wide and fixed on the scene before me before he reached his hand out to me and said, "Why don't you come over here and join us? We don't mind a threesome at all."

That made me look around and made sure that the three of us were really alone in that cabin before I took a deep breath, got out of my clothes and allowed Anthony to take my hand and pull me over to both him and Pamela.

And after he placed me in the seat next to him and started sucking the nipples of my breasts and pumping his finger into my moist vagina, Pamela saw what Anthony was doing to me and smiled before she sat on his lap and allowed his large dick to become her anal probe.

Then, after sat back and allowed me to suck on her massive tits, I came to realize that I never had such a fantastic experience of pure erotica in my life.

That was before she turned herself around started sucking on my soaking wet pussy while Anthony and I were touching each other and he was kissing me so deeply on the lips.

And to tell you the truth, I had no way of knowing how long the three of us were fucking the living shit out of each other in there.

But as soon as we woke ourselves up from our little nap, the plane had already landed at Nashville International Airport just in time for me to look at Anthony and ask, "Why did you call yourself 'Mister Broderick' and made yourself the only passenger in this cabin?", which made him roll his eyes and say, "Simple, Molly. I just needed to be alone and get some rest before I go back to performing."
 
The Big Mistake I Made On The Hawaiian Islands

http://www.celebrityan.com/var/albums/Torrie-Wilson/Torrie_Wilson_HQ_Wallpaper.jpg

At first, I thought I was going to die in the hands of a crazy blond bitch!

You see, I came to the Hawaiian Islands for some peace and relaxation.

But while I was exploring one of the islands, I had suddenly noticed this hot blond babe in a white bikini who looked exactly like Torrie Wilson.

And when I walked up to her and asked, "Is there supposed to be a WWE event going on around here?", she let out a smile and answered, "No. Not that I know of. But we could have our own little event right here."

And after she took off the bikini and rubbed her hands all over her naked body, Torrie looked at me straight in the eyes and asked, "So? Do you want to fuck me or what?"

Of course, that made me get naked and start rubbing my stiff cock in front of her.

But that was before she yelled out the word 'yes' three times like she a female Daniel Bryan and shoved me against a tree in order to suck my dick!

And when I began to feel her sharp fingernails digging deep into my chest, I came to realize that the character that she protrayed on both Raw and SmackDown was for real!

Then, after she forced me to fuck her in the ass, Torrie turned around, placed a firm grip on that tree and slammed my dick into her pussy with her tits coming toward me like they were a pair of speeding cars before a crash!

That was when everything went black and I woke up in a hospital bed with a note next to me that said, "Sorry about that. Really did not mean to go crazy on you like that. Love, Torrie Wilson."
 
Performance anxiety

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/277/506/2775062_300.jpg

"Fifteen minutes big boy!"

I looked down at the top hat in my hands and gulped. Three days ago, I couldn't imagine dancing half naked in front of a mirror let alone a club full of women wanting to grope and pull on me. But, here I was all greased up and about to put on a show.

Just before I was about to step out, the boss's daughter stopped me.

Jillian.

She was a striking beauty with an auburn bob, amazing tits, and a flirtatious attitude. She was also part of the reason I was here.

"You going out there like that? I don't think the ladies will be too impressed."

I followed her gaze down to the black underwear I was wearing. I couldn't find words as her hand cupped my entire manhood.

I immediately felt the blood rush down into my cock at the feel of her small hand. My body seemed to have a mind of it's own as my eyes closed and I imagined it was her sweet mouth on me instead of her hand.

She kneaded gently until I was just about as hard as I could possibly be. Then stopped.

"Go get 'em tiger." She whispered before taking a bite at my ear and walking away.

My eyes shot open just in time to see her sweet ass walking away.

"Don't sweat it," another guy, Derek joked. "She does it to every newbie."

I laughed nervously. This was going to be a long night.
 
What Happened Between Dolph And AJ In The Shower

http://www.wwehunks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/A-J-Lee-AJ-and-Dolph-Ziggler.jpg

It was after Dolph Ziggler lost the title rematch against Alberto Del Rio on the one episode of Raw that he stomped into the locker room, looked at AJ Lee straight in the eyes and asked, "What the fucking hell is the matter with you, AJ? First, you cost me that one rematch at Money in the Bank! And now, you did it again tonight!"

That was when AJ turned around and said, "I wouldn't expect you to understand, Dolph! No! That is not true! I know that you would never understand! You are nothing more than a stupid pain in the ass prick as far as I am concerned! So, you could just go soak your head, you son of a bitch!"

"Oh, I will soak something!", said Dolph before he shoved AJ into the shower and turned the water on full blast.

And while he was laughing his head off, AJ turned the water off and removed her soaking wet clothes.

And after he got a good look at her hot body, Dolph got naked and stepped into the same shower with AJ before she looked at him like she was about to say, "You stay away from me, Asshole!"

But before she was about to tell him off, Dolph grabbed AJ by the arms and kissed her on the lips before he turned her around and started fucking her in the ass.

Then, after he turned her around one more time and started sucking her tits and giving her pussy the same hard fucking that he gave her butt, AJ was no longer able to resist the sexual energy that they had been exchanging each other anymore.

After that, Dolph stepped out of the locker room and left a crying AJ all alone in the shower.
 
Was It A Dream Or What?

http://musicstarnews.com/wp-content...halliwell-hot-sexy-bikini-music-star-news.jpg

The first time I heard Ginger Spice sing a song with the rest of the Spice Girls, I had instantly fallen in love with her.

But that was before she went on to have a successful solo career as Geri Halliwell and I became just some guy who works at Giant Eagle for a living.

However, that was before I went to the beach for some peace and quiet after working the whole week away.

I was laying on a beach towel and minding my own business until she walked over wearing a white bikini and a shirt to match, picked up my bottle of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen and asked, "Would you please do my back?"

And after I nodded my head, she sat down with her back towards me and took off her shirt while I was rubbing the sunscreen on my hands.

Then, after she slipped off her bikini and laid down on her belly, I became so aroused that I removed my trunks and started fucking her in the ass while I was rubbing the sunscreen on her bare back.

And when she turned her head towards me and I saw in her eyes that she was enjoying it, I pulled my dick out of her butt, rolled her over and allowed myself to suck her tits and give her pussy the same hard fucking that I gave her in the ass.

But that was before I heard the booming sound of thunder and saw that I was alone on the beach and a storm was coming towards me which made me gather my stuff and haul ass back to my place.

And when I got home, I found a Geri Halliwell CD in the mailbox along with a note that said, "Thanks for a magnificent fuck."
 
Sable Was In My Sex Dream

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y309/toronto1995/sable-rena-lesner-56.jpg

I had suddenly found myself walking naked on a street and under a hot sun with no memory of what happened to me before that.

That was before I saw a bunch of cars parked in a lot in front of the Bally Total Fitness club which made me realize that I might get a drink of water and something to cover myself up with in there.

Now comes the weird part.

As soon as I walked into the place, everybody else had kept on doing their own thing like I really was not there which made me realize that I might be in a dream.

But in spite of that, I was still thirsty and in need of covering myself up.

So, after I took a swallow of water from a drinking fountain, I went over to one of the exercise machines and tried to take a towel from it.

But while I was reaching for that towel, I saw this hot blond WWE Diva known as Sable looking at me with those eyes of hers and thought that she was about to pound the living shit out of me.

But that was before I saw her get off her exercise machine, shred her clothes off of her body and finger herself right in front of me.

And just as I was about to explain myself to her, I had suddenly heard the song entitled Legs by ZZ Top being piped into the room and felt the urge to fuck the bitch.

After I gave her a hard fucking in the ass, I turned Sable around and started sucking her tits and drilling my dick deep into her pussy.

That was before I woke up in my bed next to a note that said, "You are no Brock Lesner."
 
What Is With This Pounding In My Head?

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/terihatcher203a1a5at6.jpg

It was when she finally opened her eyes that a reporter for the Daily Planet whose name happens to be Lois Lane noticed that she was sleeping on another bed with only the cape of Superman to cover her naked body.

"Good morning. I see that you are finally awake.", said her fellow Daily Planet reporter Clark Kent before he lifted the corner of the cape a little bit and added, "I know that this is not a fur coat. But under the circumstances...!"

But before he was about to finish saying that statement, Lois raised her hand and said, "Look, Clark. I really hate to interrupt you like this. But may I ask what am I doing here and what is with this pounding in my head?"

"Trust me, Lois. It really was not your fault. It is just that you arrived at the warehouse just as I was about to bust some Intergang goons for trying to sneak some cocaine on to the streets of...!", said Clark before Lois placed her hands over her eyes and said, "Ah, shit! So that was what happened!"

"And not only that, somebody was burning a marijuana leaf or two and... well... you get the idea.", said Clark before Lois took one more look at the cape and asked, "How long was I acting like a total sex crazed bitch?"

"Long enough to lose more than an earring to me.", answered Clark before he placed a gentle hand on her cheek and added, "Look, Lois. I really am sorry for not telling you sooner. Is there anything you need right now?"

That made Lois look at Clark with a smile and ask, "Only one thing, Mister Kent. Would you like to fuck me while I am sober?", before she uncovered herself.
 
The Legendary Samantha Jones

http://www.bestcelebwallpapers.com/wallpapers/18645-kim-cattrall-1024x768.jpg

It was at this fund raiser that my best friend was throwing at the Waldorf Astoria that I had finally caught a good look at the legendary Samantha Jones that the guys at the office talked so much about.

And even though she was admiring the earrings that her best friend Carrie Bradshaw was wearing, Samantha took one look at me and smiled just before she walked up the stairs and dared me to follow her.

And so, after I had excused myself from the other party guests, I followed that sex crazed blond bitch up the stairs and over to this one suite that had the 'do not disturb' sign up.

And after I looked around and saw nobody in the hallway, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before I heard a voice say, "Come in! The door will lock automatically as soon as you are in!"

And when I opened the door and stepped into that suite, I saw Samantha laying on the bed with only a fur coat on and looking at me like she was about to ask, "Well? Do you want to fuck me or what?"

That was when she slipped off the coat and fingered herself right in front of me which caused my personal fig leaf to finally drop off and forced me to get naked, flip Samantha over and fuck her in the ass.

Then, after that long moment of sucking her tits and fucking her pussy, both Samantha and I had released a large amount of cum and fell asleep on that bed.

After I woke up and saw that she was gone, I smiled because I realized that I had sex with the legendary Samantha Jones and lived to tell the tale to whoever listened.
 
What A Nasty Nightmare!

http://ilarge.listal.com/image/1682960/936full-amanda-tapping.jpg

To United States Air Force Captain Samantha Carter, walking down a hallway of doors felt like something out of a science fiction picture in which there was no way of knowing who or what was behind those doors.

That was before Sam stopped in front of one of those doors, took a deep breath and said to herself, "Well, Sam. You might as well get it over with.", before she opened the door and saw an exact copy of herself sitting on the bed with only a duplicate of the American flag to cover herself up with.

And when a confused Sam removed her helmet, her clone smiled and said, "I like your hair.", before she uncovered herself, placed her fingers inside her pussy and added, "Would you like to get naked... and join me?"

Strangely enough, that made Sam get out of her uniform, get into bed and allow her copy to suck her pussy and touch her breasts with such delicate care.

Then, after her clone had sucked her finger and shoved it deep into her asshole, Sam placed her hands on the arms of the duplicate, moved the copy towards her and kissed the clone right on the lips before they started performing a little tribadism on each other.

But just as they were about to cum, Sam saw a pair of fangs grow out of the mouth of her clone and was about to scream her lungs out just before the duplicate stabbed those fangs deep into her neck and started drinking her blood.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU BLOOD SUCKING BITCH!", yelled Sam before she looked around and saw that she woke up back in her own bedroom which made Sam place her hands over her eyes and say, "Ah, shit! What a nasty nightmare!"
 
Here To Give Me A Massage

http://www.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/pop-stars/debbie-gibson-1.jpg

It was during her latest concert performance that I remembered Debbie Gibson back when she sang songs like Shake Your Love.

Anyway, when she went backstage, I decided to sneak into that area and let her know how much I enjoyed her music.

But when I walked into the room, she was laying naked on a black sheet and covering her breasts with a pink fur wrap.

And when she looked at me and asked, "Well? Are you here to give me a massage or what?", I took my clothes off and shoved my dick into her asshole while I was rubbing her shoulders.

Then, after I sucked her tits and gave her pussy the same hard fucking, we stopped in time for Debbie to lay her hand on my chest and say, "That really felt so good. It's true. I really should get my massages from you more often."
 
The Night I Banged Montana Fishburne

http://urbanmogullife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/untitled-17_full.jpg

You know, the real reason why I was at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel is that Laurence Fishburne was in Cleveland to do a movie and I wanted to meet him only to have his hot babe who actually was his daughter Montana look at me with a smile and say 'hi' before she left the party.

And when I saw her step into an elevator, I walked over to the reception desk and asked for her room number before I took the elevator up to that particular floor and knocked on her door.

"Come in! The door's unlocked!", said a voice coming from behind that door before I opened it and saw Montana standing in front of a window with only a black leather jacket on.

And after I cleared my throat and said, "Excuse me for barging in on you like this. But there is something that I need to know. Have we met before?", Montana turned around, unzipped her jacket to expose her naked body and answered, "Perhaps you should tell me."

That was when she slipped the jacket off and fingered herself in front of me before she slowly licked her lips and asked, "Well? Do you want get naked and fuck me?"

And of course, that made me take off my clothes, grab Montana by the arms and drag her over to the bed before I turned her around and fucked her in the ass.

That was before I rolled her over again and started sucking her tits and thrusting my dick deep into her pussy.

After we were done with fucking our brains out, we fell asleep on that bed before I woke up and saw that in Montana's place was a note that said, "I better return to the party if I were you."
 
We Still Have Plenty Of Time

http://www.123celebrities.com/celebs/Rachel_Hunter/Rachel_Hunter_39.jpg

It was on a warm and sunny Monday morning that I woke up and saw Rachel Hunter still laying next to me with only a white bed spread covering her hot naked body which made me rub my cock until it got hard and huge before I placed my hand inside that bed spread and in between her legs.

But before I got the chance to finger her pussy one more time, she pulled my hand out of that bed spread, looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Please. You must get dressed and out of here right now. Rod will be home soon."

And as soon as I realized that the 'Rod' that was referring to was her husband Rod Stewart, I looked at my watch and said, "It's okay, Babe. We still have plenty of time.", only to have Rachel place her hand on my chest and say, "No. You don't understand. You don't know him like I do."

That was when I shrugged my shoulders and said, "So, who really wants to know? Trust me. We'll fuck our brains out one more time and I'll be out of here before Rod gets here. Okay?"

And after she gave my suggestion some thought, took a deep breath and removed the bed spread, I placed my hands on those fantastic tits of hers and sucked on her juicy pussy before I rolled Rachel over and fucked her in the ass.

But as soon as I rolled her over again and started sucking her tits and fucking her pussy, we heard a car pull up and took a wild guess on who it was which made me get dressed and haul my ass out of there before Rod was given a big 'welcome home' hug from his wife Rachel.
 
The Sexual Nightmare Of Cinnamon Carter

http://www.classictvbeauties.com/barbarabain4.jpg

It was around Midnight when Cinnamon Carter woke up to a noise that she had
heard coming from outside her bedroom and got out of bed to discover that she was totally naked before she heard the noise again and said, "This is not funny, Mister Rollin Hand!"

But when she stepped out of the bedroom and said, "You better be ready to give me my clothes back as well as the reason why you're pulling this joke on me, you sick son of a bitch!", Cinnamon slowly walked into the living room where she heard a voice say, "Hello, Cinnamon. Don't you recognize me?"

And when she turned around and saw a handsome stud whose hair was the same shade as hers, Cinnamon allowed her eyes to grow wide before she said, "Peter! Peter Nimoy! Is that really you?"

"Allow me to show you how correct you are.", said Peter before he got off the sofa, grabbed Cinnamon by the arms and kissed her on the lips before he shoved her down on the sofa and made her suck his dick before he rolled her over and gave her a hard fucking in the ass.

And even though she wanted to fight back, Cinnamon was unable to resist the strong flow of sexual energy that was flowing throughout her entire body at that very moment.

Then, after he rolled her around again and started sucking her tits and shoving his dick deep inside her pussy, Peter reached over and grabbed a hold of one of the pillows on the sofa, placed it over her face and yelled, "THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE MISSIONS FORCE HAD DONE TO ME, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

But that was before Cinnamon screamed and woke up all alone.
 
Inside Princess Projectra's Room

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...karate_kid_embrace_color_by_satyq-d52s84m.jpg

It was after a meeting that each of the members of the Legion of Superheroes had left the meeting room to go do their own thing.

Speaking of which, it was after Princess Projectra stepped into her personal living quarters that she felt someone grabbing her from behind.

And when she turned around and saw another fellow Legionaire known as the Karate Kid standing in front of her, the former native of the planet Orando was about to ask the son of the Black Dragon about what he was doing in her room.

But she never got the chance because Val Armorr had planted one hell of a kiss on the lips of Princess Projectra before they both got naked and laid themselves down on the bed.

And after she allowed him to fuck her in both the ass and pussy and suck her tits, both Jeckie and Val had finally stopped to catch their breath just in time for the princess from Orando to lay her chin on his chest, look at him straight in the eyes and ask, "Why do I have a feeling that you see me as the most beautiful woman in the entire universe and this is your way of letting me know that?"

"You know me all too well. Do you, Jeckie?", asked the smiling Karate Kid just before Princess Projectra kissed him on the lips and said, "I sure do, Val. As a matter of fact, I am ready for one more round."
 
My Dreamtime With Lita Ford

http://s.mcstatic.com/thumb/5350848/15854507/4/flash_player/0/1/kiss_me_deadly_lita_ford.jpg

When I woke up with this feeling that something was not right, I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see that the face I was looking at was not mine.

And just as I was about to try to figure out why I had the face and body of some handsome Hollywood stud, I had suddenly heard the voice of Lita Ford singing her song 'Kiss Me Deadly' coming from out of the bathroom.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw that I was standing totally naked inside this old warehouse before I turned towards the sound of the music and saw an also naked Lita listening to the song and fingering herself.

That was before she looked at my suddenly giant dick, smiled and said, "It's about time you got your lazy ass out of bed! Now, get over here and fuck me!"

And even though I didn't want to do it in the first place, I was unable to stop myself from walking over to Lita, kneeling down and sucking on her moist snatch while she was running her fingers up and down my back.

Then, after I fucked her in the ass, I turned her around and done the same thing to her soaking wet pussy while I was sucking on her tits.

But just as we were both about to cum, the loud sound of my alarm clock woke me up and I was placed back in the real world.
 
What I Saw At The Playboy Mansion

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/Gypsy_1-570.jpg

It was a good thing that I became one of the guests attending this fantastic Halloween party that Hugh Hefner was throwing at the Playboy Mansion because everybody was having such a wonderful time and I was looking forward to having some of that fun myself.

That was before Hef came into the room with his three blond girlfriends Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson in their own Halloween costumes and Bridget dressed as a gypsy had suddenly caught my eye just before she looked and smiled at me and softly said, "Hi."

At first, I thought that was just one of those friendly greetings and nothing else.

But that was before I stepped out of the party room for a little bit and saw Bridget walking up the stairs and looking at me like she was daring me to follow her for some type of fooling around.

And after I looked around me and made sure that I was alone, I ran up the stairs and walked into Bridget's bedroom, where she was standing in front of the window and looking at the night sky before she took a deep breath and said, "It really is a lovely view. Isn't it?"

That was when I moved myself closer to Bridget, turned her around and answered, "I could think of an even better one.", before I placed a gentle hand on her cheek and kissed her on the lips before we both got naked and she kneeled down to suck my cock.

Then, after I lifted her up and had done the same thing to her pussy, I placed her back on the floor and got started on fucking her in the ass with my hands on those wonderful tits of hers and saying to myself, "Hey, if this really is a dream, please do me a favor and don't wake me up just yet! Okay?"

And then, after we plopped ourselves on the bed, I rolled Bridget over and allowed myself to suck the nipples of her breasts and give her pussy the same hard fucking that I gave that ass of hers and kept on doing that and every other sexual act that the Kama Sutra itself had already described until the both of us had no choice but to stop and fall asleep on that bed.

When I finally woke up, it was morning and there was a note on the pillow next tome which said, "Sorry to rush out on you suddenly. Had to go to some charity thing with Hef and the girls. Hope to see you again soon. Only next time, let's fuck each other's brains out at your place. Okay? --With love, Bridget."
 
A Ship As Large As A City

http://cartelthemes.com/img/2013/05...s-pictures-36779-hd-wallpapers-background.jpg

It was after I woke up with a nasty hangover that I looked around and found myself in the strangest bedroom that I ever been in.

But after I covered my eyes and said, "That is the last time I get talked into going to a frat house party.", I heard someone say, "It really was a wild night. Wasn't it?"

That was when I uncovered my eyes and saw this hot babe who looked like Qiana Chase standing naked in front of me with what looked like a watch on a chain in her hands.

And when I looked over her shoulder and saw a ship as large as a city hovering in deep space, she placed a gentle hand on my cheek and said, "There really is no need to be afraid. Our species visits planets like yours to gather samples for scientific research. But I love one."
 
What I Would Do With My Three Wishes

1000x1000.jpg


Since you want to know what I would do with my three wishes, my first wish would be to have myself placed inside a local sports arena at the time of when a certain WWE Superstar whose stage name happens to be AJ Lee had just won the Divas Championship Belt away from another bitch who tried to take it from her.

And on top of that, I would also be naked and invisible so that I would not give all of the fans a huge shock while they cheer for AJ and offer applause for her latest win.

That brings us to my second wish which would be to make everyone in the building with the exception of me and AJ disappear before I would become visible in front of AJ and pin her down with a submission hold before she would get the chance to react.

And after I would plant this huge kiss on her lips, she would look at me in such a mesmerized trance that she would not be able to stop me from tearing her t-shirt and denim shorts off of her and sucking on her moist snatch with my hands on her fantastic tits before I would roll her over and give that bitch such a hard fucking in the ass.

Then, before I would stop myself from drilling my large dick deeper and deeper into her soaking wet pussy, I would look at AJ straight in the eyes and say, "You really are enjoying this! Do you, Bitch?", which would make her nod and say, "Yes! I really do! Please don't stop now! I'm not ready to cum yet!"

But it would be too late because after we would finally let loose our share of that stuff, AJ would go right to sleep and I would be hauling my own ass out of there before she would wake up and find herself in such an embarrassing situation.

But not before I would say out loud what my third wish would be which of course is for AJ Lee... the reigning WWE Divas Champion... to do a striptease and finger herself in front of each and every hardcore wrestling fan in that very arena because I really would love to see the look on the face of Vince McMahon and that skanky cow daughter of his when they try to talk their way out of that mess.
 
Is He A Real Man?

765605-moonbow.jpg


It was after she had been rescued from the clutches of Arnie Benedict and his personal goon squad by the superheroic Nuclear Man known as Firestorm, the costumed criminal known as Moonbow made her own way onto the campus of Vandermeer University and into the dorm room of Brittany Brandon, where she stripped off her costume, went into the bathroom and took a shower.

After she got done with her shower, Brittany had put on her robe, walked over to her wig and smiled at it for a little bit before she plopped herself on the bed, took a deep breath and began to wonder how Firestorm would be like in the sack.

That caused Brittany to open her robe, close her eyes and start fingering herself on that bed before she heard a voice say, "I bet it's not Superman you're dreaming of fucking right now.", and opened her blue eyes to see Firestorm standing next to her which forced an embarrassed Brittany to cover herself up with a pillow and say, "I didn't even hear you come in. What could I do for you?"

That was when a smile appeared on Firestorm's face before he said, "Actually, Bree. I came here because of what I could do for you.", and used his powers to make his costume disappear and allow Bree to get a good look at his naked body which included a hard-on dick.

And after she shoved the pillow out of the way and opened her legs, Bree gave Firestorm permission to suck on her soaking wet pussy while she was doing the same thing to his large cock before he rolled Bree over and started fucking her in the ass which made her smile because she found out that superhero types like Firestorm really are fantastic in the sack.

Then, after Firestorm rolled Bree over again and allowed himself to suck her tits and drill his steel hard dick deep into her pussy, Bree grabbed a firm hold of the Nuclear Man's buttocks and screamed her platinum blond head off before a sudden knock on her dorm room door forced Bree to wake up and see that she really was the only woman in the room.

And when she heard one of the other girls in the dorm ask, "Bree? Are you feeling okay? Do you need something?", Bree looked around with a smile on her lips and answered, "No thanks. I'm okay. Just had a wild sex dream, that's all. Good night.", before she turned off the lights and went right to sleep.
 
The Strangest Thing I Saw In The Shopping Mall

retro_food_court_by_maharette-d4lo2pn.jpg


It was after I had stepped off of the escalator that I suddenly noticed that I was totally naked and had no memory of where my clothes were before I heard a noise coming from the food court like I never heard before and I looked around to make sure that a mall cop was not walking towards me before I went over to the food court to check out that strange noise.

And as soon as I reached the food court, I saw that instead of chowing down on meals from Taco Bell, McDonald's Express or anyplace like that, everyone was bareass naked and fucking each other like crazy right in front of me.

And when I saw this one blonde babe touching the tits of another babe who had dark hair and was getting her pussy fucked by some guy who was laying on a table, I walked over to get a closer look, only to have this one ebony babe with the big tits put her hand on my chest and say, "Hey, Babe. Where do you think you're going? I have someone better for you to fuck... and it happens to be me."

Then, after she started stroking my large dick and kissed me on the lips, we laid down on the floor just in time for that ebony babe to start sucking on my dick before that blonde babe that I saw earlier came over, pulled down her panties to show this huge cock that she got and asked, "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all. Go ahead and fuck me in the ass.", said the ebony babe before she opened her legs and went back to sucking my dick while her blonde fuck buddy laid a pair of hands on her large jugs and gave her shithole one hell of a fucking before she took my cock out of her mouth and allowed me to fuck her soaking wet pussy with it.

And of course, that was when the other orgy participants came over to join in on our little fuckfest and I was having the time of my life until I heard someone saying, "Hey, Asshole! Get your ass off the floor!", which made me open my eyes and see my Applebee's manager standing in front of me and saying, "I'm sorry to ruin your nap like that, Brian! It's just that the lunch rush has started and it's all hands on deck time right now! So, let's get with it!"
 
Back
Top