Violence Unleashed (Closed)

Miss_Vivi

Miss Behave
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Posts
4,467
Claire Montaigne straightened the papers for the third time in five minutes. She was frustrated at herself, at him, at the world at this never-ending pile of paper work that constantly called for her attention. Another sigh from her parted lips, another tuck of her hair behind her ear. The papers were set aside and she attempted to stare at her computer screen, but it held no more answers for her.

She stared at her phone. Pressed the top button to turn it on. And lit up on the screen were the words that she didn't want to see, want to read or even think about.

"Moved out. Good luck!"

Robin. Her roommate and the man she had fallen in love with and never said anything about said feelings to. He was on his way to living with his perfect girlfriend, and Claire, well, she was another martini away from dating another loser.

Another sigh.
So at least she had the place to herself tonight, glancing up at the clock, which gladly informed her that she had one less minute of her hour at work than the last time she had stared at it, willing it to move more quickly. It didn't work, she still didn't have that super power.

She shuffled the papers and attempted to work again, focusing on her new tasks of fixing the excel spreadsheet that her manager had mangled, it finally held her attention and she finished it up with five minutes on the clock.

Gratefully, she gathered her things, along with her co-workers who shuffled out into the cold night, saying their goodbyes, and waving to each other. Claire kept her head down and the flashlight on from her phone on, walking briskly to her car. She hated the winter and getting off after dark, Claire never felt safe in the gently lit parking lot.

She turned her phone to the home page and dialed her best friend, not paying attention to her surroundings as she was craving some sort of contact.

"Hey! Drinks? Yeah, I just got off. Yeah, I'll meet you there. Thanks doll. Love ya."

The call was short and she made it to her car. Safe.
Good.
 
Joshua sat at the table, ignoring most of what was going on around him, slowly swirling the remnants of his drink in the glass. The previous night had been another of the seemingly endless cycle of failures in getting a date. He gazed at the liquid as it slowed down it's rotation.

He had a good paying job, well secure given his knowledge of the business process he was involved in, and how long it would take them to cover for him if he left. Even being on holidays as he was had caused the company a fair bit of trouble keeping on top of things. He got the faintest of smiles when he remembered his corporate mobile was still in his locked draw, and they didn't have his private number accessible for work related calls.

He wasn't exactly male model material, nor was he the type that caused women to drool enough to risk drowning, but he was far from ugly too. At least he thought. Dark brown hair kept neat and well suited to his face shape. Lightly tanned so he wasn't pale white, shaved, deep blue eyes. He was tall, with a large build that he kept good care of, and dressed reasonably well.

Joshua showed interest in the women he approached, asking them the right kind of questions, answering their questions honestly, and politely. Yet every time when it came to arranging to meet again, there was that polite smile and those kinds words meant to let him down softly.

He slammed his drink back, and brought the glass down hard on the table. "What the fuck am I doing wrong?" Joshua looked around the bar, not really caring who was there. He needed to stretch his neck from the bent position he led for so long.

He saw a familiar face enter the bar, Claire. He had overheard her name from times they waited for the elevator. She was a nice enough woman from what he saw and witnessed first hand. Joshua had thought about asking her out, but had never been able to arrange it. Maybe tonight he could.

"Yeah, I'll ask her tonight."

He watched her go and join a friend at another table. The two talked, drank and seemed to be having a good time.

"Hi Claire."

"Oh, Hi Josh. How are you?"

"Good thanks. And how are you?"

"I'm well, thank you."

"I was wondering, Claire, if I could interest you in dinner this Friday night?"

"That's a sweet offer, Josh, but no thanks."

"Well, if not dinner, maybe some drinks after work. A chance to get to talk a bit more than a few words by the elevator."

Then comes the let down look. "I'm not interested at the moment, Josh. But thank you for thinking of me."

Nods. "That's fine. I'll see you later."

'And once more I get shot down in fucking flames. I'm goddamned sick of it happening. Damnit, I'm going to get what I'm owed, and I'll be fucked if that bitch Claire is going to ruin it for me. She's going to show me a damn good time whether she likes it or not. I'll teach her to knock back the best thing that's ever come her way.'


Joshua stood up slowly, heading to the bar to get himself another drink and to change his location to better carry through on his newly forming idea.
 
The drinks were amazing, and Claire had several. Midori, she loved the sweetness of it, like candy in a drink and the wonderful green color always made her feel like an evil witch downing a potion. Which she was, of course, but of an entirely different sort. This potion left her head swimmingly happy, and calm for the first time in the month's she had admitted to having feelings for her incredible roomie.

"So where did he move?"

Renee, her bestie, and confidant in all things stupid about her life. Renee was a librarian, quiet, funny and eerily smart about almost everything. Claire often felt like Renee belonged to her library and her library to her. Her words however, made Claire recall why they were in fact, here and drinking...on a school night.

"Blurg, he moved out to the suburbs with his girlfriend. They are months away from picking out china sets for the most perfect wedding ever!" She sighed, making the end of that statement more dramatic than necessary, "I should have said something months ago, but that's history. Renee.. why am I such a mess?"

Leaning against the shoulder of her best friend, she glanced out at the bar, frowning as she caught a glimpse of someone she was sure she worked with. Tall, decent looking, Claire had seen him about at work, not sulking exactly, but just hovering, she didn't really know him, but couldn't shake this feeling that he knew who she was. She blinked and took a drink and then couldn't see him anymore. Claire promptly forgot that she had seen him.

Renee however, was still laughing at her. The drunk titters of a woman who has had two, two many. Claire laughed and looked at her phone, noting that it was really late.

With the help of the bartender, they had poured Renee into a cab, and then she, herself was waiting for another to show up. End of the night, and all of the cabs were busy. But it wasn't too cold, so wait she did.
 
Joshua found himself a good seat near the door. He would be able to see them leave without them really seeing him, unless they were really observant. But from the way they were drinking, he doubted that there would be fear of being seen by them.

He nursed his drink. He had been planning on driving home after a couple of drinks, so he wouldn't be over the limit. Now, not knowing when Claire was going to finish. Plus, he needed a clear head for what was going to happen.

Joshua finally saw the two women staggering out of the bar, assisted by one of the bar staff. His nerves shot through the roof as he finished his drink to help calm himself. He stood up as the bar staffer walked back inside.

'Stay calm, be natural. She'll get what she deserves.'

The outside air was cooler and a lot fresher. The combined effects sent a shiver down his spine, which was amplified when he saw Claire waiting on her own. His lips curled slightly as he started to head her way.

"Claire?" He spoke while far enough away to give her time to react to his presence, and not feel like he was sneaking up on her. "Hi. It's Josh. I didn't see you in there." He looked around the mostly quiet street, coming to a halt a few paces away, but clearly in view.

"Are you waiting for a cab? Cause if you are, I can give you lift. No pressure, no obligations. If you want to take the cab, I wont be offended. Hell, since we hardly know each other..."

He waited casually for her answer, his mind racing through how he could make sure that she made the 'right' choice.
 
"Claire? Hi. It's Josh. I didn't see you in there."

Claire startled looking up from her phone and saw that it was, Josh. She vaguely remembered seeing him in the bar.

"Are you waiting for a cab? Cause if you are, I can give you lift. No pressure, no obligations. If you want to take the cab, I wont be offended. Hell, since we hardly know each other..."

Glancing out at the empty street, she shrugged, relatively sure she wasn't going to actually get a cab at this time of the night.

"I'm off of 3rd and jefferson, is that close for you? I don't want you to have to go out of your way. Are you okay to drive?"

She turned and looked him over while waiting for an answer. Hopefully, this would just be a ride. Not a ride and something else. She wasn't wanting anything else from this man. Not tonight. Not ever. But she would be nice.
 
Josh had a mild panic when Claire started a little when he first spoke to her, but calmed down a lot when she more or less agreed to his offer.

"I'm off of 3rd and jefferson, is that close for you? I don't want you to have to go out of your way. Are you okay to drive?"

"Yes, I was only have a drink or two to unwind after doing some stuff around town. Third and Jefferson aren't too far off my route, so that wont be a problem."

He noticed her looking at him, and he could feel her dislike of him in the feel of her stare. Even now, while he was outwardly trying to be helpful, she was still looking down on him like all the other bitches out there did.

'Thinking they were all too fucking good for the likes of me, and not even giving me a chance to show myself. No, one fucking glance and filed under Loser.'

"The car's just up at the end of the block. The green Ford that you can just see the front of under the light? That's mine." He was tell the truth about the car, and walked at a casual pace, keeping close enough to Claire so she didn't feel alone, but not too close so she felt threatened by him.

He unlocked the car with the remote, and got to the passenger side door to open it for Claire. He stepped back, and when she passed him, he wrapped his forearm around her throat, pressing his other arm behind her neck, closing off her air supply. He also lifted her slightly, removing her ability to stand steadily on the ground as he started to cut off her air supply.
 
It's possible that she saw this coming. It's possible that she should have known better than to trust him. It's possible that all of this was her fault for going out and drinking when she should have been at home.

Safe.
But she wasn't safe.

His arm snuck around her and she didn't see it coming.
His body pressed into the back of hers and she didn't see it coming.
She didn't see it coming and she couldn't stop him.

Eyes wide with panic, she gulped for air, and struggled against him, gaining almost no purchase. She attempted to kick him, but nothing really changed.

"Stop!"

Even that word took most of her already precious oxygen. She hung limply, but her body weight was nothing but more of hindrance to her, cutting her off more.

She stopped struggling and breathed very shallowly, while standing on the very tips of her toes. It afforded her a little more breath. She waited.

Claire knew this was going to be bad.
Maybe it would be quick.
Then she could go somewhere safe.

"What are you doing?" It was her panicked whisper, please let this be a joke. A cruel, sick, twisted joke.
 
[OOC : Thank you to Miss_ViVi for allowing me some creative control over Claire in this scene.]


She struggled, but she was not going to get free. Not this time. He closed off her airway even harder, ignoring her attempts to pull his arm away from her throat. Her legs had little of the strength to do anything to his legs.

Her soft words were useless. Why would he listen to her when she never listened to him? Why would he grant her request when she denied his? He kept going, his arms aching as she slowed her actions, her struggles weakened until she went limp. He held her for a few seconds, making sure that she wasn't playing possum.

Joshua let go of her, feeling her pulse in her neck after leaning her against the car. He opened the back door, bundling her unconscious body onto the back seat. He casually closed the door, walked to the driver's door and got in. He drove them both home carefully so he didn't attract unwanted attention from the police or anyone else. He drove out to his home in the outer suburbs. Neighbours were sparse and scarce, plus there were enough trees and plant life about to give the illusion of being alone.

He parked in the garage. Putting Claire over his shoulder, he took her down into his basement. The previous owner had turned it into a livable area, complete with it's own deadlocks on the main door to the rooms. There was a bathroom off the main room, as well as a wardrobe. Both of the secondary rooms were devoid of anything that could be used as a weapon. The main room had a cheap sofa that folded out into a futon style bed, but little else. Joshua hadn't done much with the downstairs' rooms, and he was grateful he left them alone. He dumped her on the sofa, then dashed upstairs and found a couple of old ties. He dashed back down, tied her feet together. As an after thought, he pulled her shoes off, and tossed them out the door, and closed it. He then tied her hands behind her back. Once she was secured, he sat her up, and started slapping her face.

"Wake up, Claire! Come on, wake up, you bitch! Thought you'd be like all the other ones, huh? Thought you could just brush me aside! Wrong, you fucking bitch! Wake! Up!"
 
Blackness. Nothingness. Dead. Gone.
Sudden body aching, brightness, deep wracking painful breathing that burned lungs where Claire tried to turn in on herself. But she was stopped. Her body...held...tied.

Eyes blinking open to the face of..no.. no.. this isn't happening. No. Joshua, and the way he cut off her air in the parking lot and the fight that fled her when she went black.

"Josh! No!"

The words were bare whispers that she wasn't even sure made it past her lips. The next noise that made it out of her mouth wasn't quiet, but low and long and building in intensity with each second. She screamed and screamed and screamed in terror.

She didn't stop as she tried to move from the bed and discovered the bindings that held her there. She didn't stop when he slapped her once more.

The screams subsided into sobs, but still the noise didn't stop. Fuck no.
 
"Josh! No!"

He heard the words escape her lips moments before she started a long, loud scream of terror. He winced as she continued to try and burst his eardrums with the power of her voice alone.

"SHUT UP!" He punched her in the stomach as hard as he could. The blow even shocked himself for a moment, but his boiling rage washed over it, and it was gone forever. He trembled while he sorted out what he needed to do next. He reached down, his hands clawing into her hair on either side of her head. Taking two firm handfuls of her hair, he wrenched her head to face him as he came closer with his own face.

"LISTEN TO ME. You will never deny me anything, bitch. NOTHING." He shook her head backward and forward. "You think you can do what ever other stupid cunt out there has done to me? Tear me down while out in public? Rip my fucking guts out with your snide rejections?

"Not this time, Claire. This time I'm going to get what I have worked hard to fucking get. You're not going to get the fucking pleasure of being able to fucking brush me off like I'm no one again.

"Do you hear me? DO YOU FUCKING HERE ME??" He let go of her hair long enough to slap her again, the hit her with a backhand blow on the way back.

"Oh, fuck this..." He grabbed the hair on the back of her head, dragging her off the sofa by that and nothing else. He threw her to the floor, before picking her up to put her on her knees and shoved her face into the seat of the sofa. He straddled her hips, putting his elbow just above her tied arms, the point resting painfully on her spine, and he yanked her head up by her hair again.

"I know what you cunts are like. Sluts everyone of you. You don't think I can handle that, huh? Only "bad boys" and other fuckwits are worthy of you? Or disgusting rich men who'll fund your shopping trips? Well guess again, Claire. By the time I'm finished with you, you wont want anyone else but me."

He shoved her head back down, putting all his weight onto it. "Maybe, by then, you might prove yourself worthy of staying with me."
 
"SHUT UP!"

His fist slammed into her stomach, knocking the air out of her lungs. She gasped for air, dragging heaving a breath while the tears clouded her vision. Suddenly she was face to face with her attacker and she could do nothing but sob and cower.

"LISTEN TO ME. You will never deny me anything, bitch. NOTHING. You think you can do what ever other stupid cunt out there has done to me? Tear me down while out in public? Rip my fucking guts out with your snide rejections?


She tried shaking her head but he held it fast and continued. She heard only half of what he said, as it was broken up in her head by the sobs and sniffles.


"Not this time, Claire. This time I'm going to get what I have worked hard-sob- get the fucking pleasure of being able to fucking brush me off like I'm no one again."

"Do you hear me? DO YOU FUCKING HERE ME??"

Another slap.
Another sob.
Claire was sure he was going to kill her.
Another backhand, and she cried at the pain in her cheeks as they reddened. She cried harder.

"Oh, fuck this..."

Claire was ripped up by her hair and tossed to the floor, where she landed with a thump. She tried to curl in on herself, but he wasn't done, her face was soon pushed into the couch and she fought to find a place to turn her head so that she could breathe while he pushed her from behind harder. She cried out.

"I know what you cunts are like. Sluts everyone of you. You don't think I can handle that, huh? Only "bad boys" and other fuckwits are worthy of you? Or disgusting rich men who'll fund your shopping trips? Well guess again, Claire. By the time I'm finished with you, you wont want anyone else but me."

He shoved her down harder and it hurt. Badly. She cried out in pain.

"Maybe, by then, you might prove yourself worthy of staying with me."

"Please Josh, please let me go. I won't say anything. Please. Please Josh.." The words were small and muffled against the couch cushions, but they fell out of her mouth anyway. She wanted to be free of this place and him, and she wouldn't say a word if it meant her life.
 
Joshua never felt power like he did there in that room. It was intoxicating; cool, crisp, clean. Finally he was in charge, setting the terms and getting the outcome he desired. Right then, he desired Claire's body.

"Please Josh, please let me go. I won't say anything. Please. Please Josh.."

"What was that, Claire? Let you go? Of course I will let you go, Claire. After you have given me everything I deserve from you, and all the other selfish, worthless cunts like you. You're not the one calling the shots this time, bitch. Oh no, no, no... This time it'll be just as it should be. The man deciding and the woman delighting in everything she's going to fucking well get."

He let go of her hair, and turned his attentions to her clothing. He was rough, but most of her attire survived his stripping her lower torso, exposing her rear enough that he could finally get what they all offered and cruelly snatched away from him.

"Yes, that's right, Claire. You chose to tease the wrong fellow. Thought you could make sly promises of the delights hidden between you legs, get me all worked up and eager, then just walk away?" He slapped her rear hard as he worked his belt loose. He dropped a hand onto the middle of her back, pressing her down into the sofa again. His other hand undoing the buttons and zip that held his trousers up. "No, this time, you're going to pay what you promised. You fucking pay until I am satisfied, and you'll pay the way I want."

His trousers fell to below his knees, his jocks following soon after. His erection was bright red, angry like him and eager to sample what Claire had to offer. Joshua dropped down behind Claire, his knees either side of her legs. His free hand found the opening to her cunt, and he shoved two fingers in as deep as he could get them.

"Now, it wouldn't be nice to take you dry, would it? It would hurt me too fucking much, and I don't think you'd like the punishment for that. So think wicked little thoughts, you fucking slut. Get yourself all wet and eager for the fuck you're about to have."

Joshua ruthlessly hammered his two fingers in and out of Claire while he kept her pinned to the sofa. The force of his trusts rocked her body, punching the sensitive flesh between her legs with each inward stroke. He kept pounding away until he felt that she was wet enough for the fucking he so longed to have.
 
Her body invaded, her self no long her own, she closed herself off. Claire succumbed to the shock of the moment. Her tears were silent, her sobs breathless, she did not beg, or scream.

She let him plunge his fingers in and out of her body. She hated him and herself for the moment that her body would react to his actions. This hateful monster. This thing.

She reacted and cried out when it was done. When he had shoved himself inside her. She knew it was coming.

It came and she laid there silent, and not breathing.

There was nothing she could do. But take it.
Her sobs were silent. Her cries nonexistent.
She felt dead.
And it still didn't stop.
 
She finally was wet enough for him to finally fuck her. He remembered each and every time one of those bitches cruelly played him, and their champion, Claire, would pay for each time. He ripped his fingers from her, clutched his cock and guided himself in past her cunt lips. He thrust himself as deeply as he could go in that initial thrust.

"Sweet Jesus, Claire!" He grabbed her hips viciously, hauling her back a little, then he started to fuck her brutally. Joshua was on such a high, one that he couldn't believe he was having. Every thrust was sending him higher and higher through the planes of bliss. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and he was assaulting the woman in a terrible way, but he wasn't going to stop himself from experiencing the greatest joy he ever had in his life.

He was completely in a place where his ancestors may have been just one step above animals. She was a female, he captured her and he was going to show her she was his. She would carry his children if his seed took hold in her. He fucked her hard, her thoughts were irrelevant about whether she wanted him to fuck her or not. Time passed in a blur that stretched out forever before he finally came.

The initial pulse was painful enough to make him cry out, yet the remainder were such that he was insensate from the ecstasy of his own high. Joshua's body shuddered and rocked until he finished emptying himself in Claire. He knelt behind her, gasping for breath looking down on her while the full realization struck over what he had done.

He pulled himself out of her sloppy pussy, stood up and dressed himself while gazing down at Claire with an expression close to blank. He put his foot under her belly, and partially flipped and partially pushed Claire off the sofa onto the floor. He kicked and shoved her until she was lying on her back.

"It would have gone so much better if you hadn't been such a cold heart bitch, Claire. You could have had some great sex rather than being kept at the level of mere slut that you are. But don't worry, Claire. You'll get all the sex you want, and more. I'll even get to try out some of the nasty stuff that women like you adore from your bad boy lovers.

"Sleep well, bitch. I'll enjoy you again in the morning."

Joshua turned and walked out of the room, switching the light off before he closed and locked the door. Once all the lights were out in the house, her room would be pitch black. Joshua went up to his bedroom, showered and climbed into bed and passed out in moments. He dreamt of how he had used her, and what other things he would try with her.
 
Back
Top