Panty Exchange

I'll Admit

I've definitely contemplated sending off a pair of my panties that I've worn all day as I've touched and played, and cummed lots and lots of times in. However I'd want something in exchange ya know, oh no it's not money I'd seek...... it's the ability to watch the person on cam as they smell, lick and fuck my used dirty panties :)

To see the lust and need, desire in their eyes... their hard cock.. all cause of my smell, my taste.. oh yes, very big turn on I would wager.

In my mind there are not too many erotic sexual acts that come close to a woman giving a man a pair of her cum soaked panties......one of my favourite movie scenes is when Sharone Stone , in the movie Sliver,removes her panties while dining, bunches them up and gives them to her date.........unfortunately I have never been so lucky........

Last edited:
mmmmm very open to this idea, hell i might even be a panty sponsor, be a turn on to know she is wearing the ones I bought and making them "special" just for me :D

Hmmm well, I see a small business opportunity here. A partnership of woman, buying wholesale a variety of panties...wearing one or two a day. Selling at a mark-up plus shipping. Low overhead (packaging. logistics, order tracking and website.... (x(woman x2x365) might work?

Haha, you have this all locked up, don't you?

You would be a good business partner.

Willing to play on cam with them, wear em and do anything for ya if i can get a pair...message me...

I've definitely contemplated sending off a pair of my panties that I've worn all day as I've touched and played, and cummed lots and lots of times in. However I'd want something in exchange ya know, oh no it's not money I'd seek...... it's the ability to watch the person on cam as they smell, lick and fuck my used dirty panties :)

To see the lust and need, desire in their eyes... their hard cock.. all cause of my smell, my taste.. oh yes, very big turn on I would wager.

That is so hot!!! I would love to do this with you!!!

Pm me if your serious!!

Love it! Anyone in the thread trade yet?

Any ladies out there interested please PM me. I'd definitely be willing to reward back in whatever way would excite you most.

I would like to know how much are they new. Then shoot ive never done this either

Back