I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting home . . . had dinner with my BFF and her Dad who was visiting from LA. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I've known this man since I was in high school and have always thought him to be very dignified and attractive in a rough sort of Tom Sellecky way. He has to be mid-late 60s, but all I could think about tonight was how would he be in bed, how would he feel in my mouth, how would it feel him licking me. If not for my friend and my current relationship I'd definitely explore this further.

I do love the way you think.......the way your mind works.......thanks for sharing in such a genuine way.......:kiss:
 
okay I task everyone here to kiss someone.

and not a peck on the cheek. you need to put everything into it. all of your desire your very soul. when your done the one your kissing should not only be weak in the knees but should be held up my you because they can't stand.
 
Hello again, hope everyone is well.
Just thought I'd let you know that my main fantasy keeping me going today has been imagining that I've been the plaything for two older business men.
x
Jen
 
Hello again, hope everyone is well.
Just thought I'd let you know that my main fantasy keeping me going today has been imagining that I've been the plaything for two older business men.
x
Jen

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........were they in suits?? (At least to start...)
 
It's almost 3:30a and I am feeling a bit horny and raunchy . . . Would love to have a hard one deep inside me right now.
 
Feeling rather horny myself tonight and staying in a hotel. If only room service had something that could help!
 
Feeling rather horny myself tonight and staying in a hotel. If only room service had something that could help!
Room service being asked to do the eating rather than providing something to be eaten. :cool:

That would be a turn-about! :D
 
spent the night making love to my wife and found myself thinking something was missing.... than it hit me We didn't have CureBrat with us to obay our every command.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top