The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sat here in my girlfriend's green dress and a red pair of panties as my 10 inch cock is out the side of the panties while i stroke it.
 
sporting a 10" cock....it may take two hands......but sure, It would be a pleasure lending a hand...
 
im hotting up

grinding my crotch against the bed....like a girl would...but i love it this way..slow and sexy!!
 
yummy

yeah..and especially the way it slowly and steadily churns out pre-cum....which you can do so many things with....

Klippert you are s sexy guy ;)
 
At home right now and slowly stroking my cock. Trying to make this last a few hours before I cum and then eat my load.
 
I just rubbed one out in the little gurls' room...

...and I didn't let myself squirt!

:)
 
Hi Jenna! I've seen you around, but I don't think I've ever gotten the chance to say hello!

I wrote about it all here. Hope you enjoy it!

I believe it's all in the power of the mind...

:heart:

Sounds like a very sexy and satisfying experience. The reason I asked it I have had a few non-touch orgasm. Some through audio hypnosis and some by riding a dildo. Sounds like you went a whole other route. I have to say, I have also had some, I don't know, dry orgasm for lack of a better word, with my favorite vibrating toy in my 'pussy' or stimulating my nipples. Very sensual experiences. Big hugs, Dear!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top