New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Updates

New pictures.

Last edited:
Pictures the 2nd

attachment.php

Last edited:
Aaaaaaand the last of today's:

Last edited:
These are smoking hot. They look like print ads for American Eagle - in a really good way. Love this one the most, I think.

These are smoking hot. They look like print ads for American Eagle - in a really good way. Love this one the most, I think.

Yeah, they still haven't called me and I've been posting pictures of myself in their underwear for years now! What the fuck is wrong with them? Maybe if I included a face shot now and then..... :D

Is it possible that you could say "You look like an underwear model" and it NOT be "in a really god way"?

Finally! I am so happy you're here! :)

And come gimme some of that sexy. Stat!

If you're happy, I'm happy. Sexy coming your way!

Ha - NOPE. :D

As it turns out, there's a lot of things I like about your compliments. ;)

HOT...but you already know that!

I may have heard it before, but it's kind of like a rumour you want to believe, but really hasn't been validated. Maybe you pass it along, maybe you don't. You might sit at home thinking about it, but when it really comes down to it and you're swearing an oath, do you really know it's true?

I may have heard it before, but it's kind of like a rumour you want to believe, but really hasn't been validated. Maybe you pass it along, maybe you don't. You might sit at home thinking about it, but when it really comes down to it and you're swearing an oath, do you really know it's true?

Yes, I would swear on a stack of bibles to it.

Hooray, our Sexy Pantless Wonder has returned to us!
Your quasi-organized stalkers have missed you soooo much!
And these pics are just simply delicious. Is there anything I can do to help make your eagle fly?
So good to see you again, sexy!

These are awesome, Qsco!! :)

There you go again...makin the light your bitch! Love!

Excellent composition...clean, simple and sexy as Fuck!! :devil:

You are very talented AND sexy! :)

Thank you for sharing more. Love your photos!! :)

Delicious new pics! :devil:

Ooo, thanks! I hope that :devil: means you got up to no good.

Hey handsome ! You been missed..

Oh and bananas .,:D

Hey now, none of that bananas nonsense!

Hooray, our Sexy Pantless Wonder has returned to us!
Your quasi-organized stalkers have missed you soooo much!
And these pics are just simply delicious. Is there anything I can do to help make your eagle fly?
So good to see you again, sexy!

Hey, and I had pants on! I'm breaking the mold over here, thinking outside the box, and spewing cliches like mad!

YES!! New shit to perv on, it's a good day!! Thank you!!

Perv on! You're very welcome.

These are awesome, Qsco!! :)

There you go again...makin the light your bitch! Love!

Excellent composition...clean, simple and sexy as Fuck!! :devil:

You are very talented AND sexy! :)

Thank you for sharing more. Love your photos!! :)

Well thank you! I love your compliments, feel free to come by and stroke my ego and whatnot any time. I'd show my lighting setup, but seems to me people would be disappointed to see a photo with nothing but lights in it.:D

Back