Flirtation at Work

He wrapped her in his arms and rested his head against hers. He felt the most contented he had been in a long time. He felt her hand in his and wrapped his fingers around hers. Cuddling her with his other arm he snuggled into her and began to breathe deeply.

He was in trouble here. He was falling in love with this woman and he was falling fast.
 
This was surely not supposed to happen tonight. She thought maybe they'd have a great dinner and drinks and that would be the end of that. But that wasn't the end. Here she was, in his bed, after having glorious sex. And it wasn't just about the sex. It was way more than that. She was in deep trouble now. She was pretty sure she was falling in love.

She laid her head on his chest, just listening to the beating of his heart. It lulled her to sleep and she had the best sleep that she'd had in months. She woke up early the next morning, she was always an early riser. She smiled as he was still asleep beside her. She was smiling thinking about last night. She quietly got out of bed. She picked up his shirt from the floor and put it on.

She stepped out onto the balcony and watched the sun start to rise. She found herself happy, for the first time in a long time
 
He woke up and panicked when he found she wasn't beside him. Had she run away, did she only say those things last night to tease him. Sitting up he looked around and spied her dress and shoes on the floor. Calming down a little at the sight of them he continued to search for her. He finally looked outside and saw her leaning on the balcony. His face lit up and he hopped out of bed and rummaged in his drawer until he found an old pair of sweat pants that he quickly pulled on.

Opening the door he walked up behind her and wrapped her in his arms, nuzzling her neck. "Good morning lovely lady. I don't know which is more beautiful, you or the sunrise."
 
She found herself smiling when she felt him come up behind her. She probably had some stupid smile on her face. But she couldn't recall ever being this happy. Gary had taken her breath away and made her feel things that she had never felt before. She giggled a little, feeling his lips at her neck. He sure knew how to make a girl feel special.

"Hey yourself." She smiled and turned her head to kiss his lips. "Good morning. How did you sleep last night?" Last night was pretty wonderful. And now they were together. She usually didn't date and the men she did date, didn't last too long. But she hoped this time was different.
 
"Last night was probably the best nights sleep I have had in a very long time and I think it is all thanks to you." he said kissing her back. He leaned into her, breathing in her scent as he cuddled her against him, just enjoying her closeness as they watched the sunrise together.

"Well I guess as host I should be offering you breakfast," he whispered in her ear as he placed his head on hers. "What would you like? I have a pretty stocked kitchen so I should be able to whip you up something, or there are the staples as well. Plus I have coffee, tea and juice."
Heck he would go out and buy whatever this lady desired as long as he could please her. He wanted her to stick around for a very long time.
 
She usually didn't do this. She didn't usually spend the night and when she did, ah didn't stay for breakfast. But Gary was different. And she knew this was trouble. She was falling in love with him. She felt his kisses on her back, the way he held her, it was enough to make any woman melt. She probably had some dumb smile on her face but she didn't care. She was pretty sure this is what falling in love is like.

"Coffee sounds like heaven right now." She tilted her face up to meet his and kissed him gently. "And why don't you surprise me for breakfast."
 
Gary reluctantly left her and walked to the kitchen. Putting on a fresh pot of his own home blend of coffee, he examined his fridge. Hmm he had the basics for a nice light breakfast. Pulling the ingredients out he soon had a light breakfast of poached eggs, smoked salmon, toast and a Bearnaise sauce with chives for garnish.

Calling out for Erika, telling her breakfast was ready, he put the plates at the dining room table along with a fresh mug of coffee, sugar, milk jug and a glass of orange juice each. he sat down and waited for Erika to arrive.
 
This was crazy. She didn't get involved with people yet here she was, getting pretty involved with Gary. That had such an amazing night together and she truly did feel like she was on cloud 9. She heard him call her name for breakfast so she left his bedroom and headed down the hall.

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Mm, everything smells glorious in here." She smiled. She was a lost cause now, she was falling in love. She never dated anyone from work but here she was dating Gary. He was different than any other man she had ever known.
 
He captured her hands and held her to him for a little while. He knew he was not normally like this. He had not cooked for anyone since moving to America, but Erika was special, he knew that and he wanted her to see all his talents. That she thought it smelled good pleased him no end.

He was worried how this was going to go at work. There was no way he was going to be able to keep the grin off his face, or light up every time he saw her. Were they going to have to tell people or did she want to keep it a secret. He would understand if she did. After all it wouldn't look good for someone as senior as her to be dating a security guard. If he needed to he would always quit to keep her he thought.
 
She smiled as she sat on his lap at the table. This was crazy. She never did anything like this. She never spent the night and when she did, she bolted quickly the next morning. She was in love with him and she knew it. She never expected this. She thought they'd have fun last night, dinner and drinks but she never expected to sleep with him, let alone make love.

She leaned her head against his shoulder. She wanted to stay like this forever. She didn't want to think about work or having to deal with Simon and his failed attempt of hitting on her. Simon was a total asshole, nothing like Gary. There was no other man like Gary. He owned her heart now and she knew she was never getting it back.
 
Gary wrapped his arms around his woman and leaned into her. Oh yes he was already thinking of her as his woman just as he was her man. She had his heart in her hand and could crush it with just a word. He had gone out with her expecting to just have a fun time with a friend. Instead he had found his soul mate and had the most exciting night of his life.

Whatever happened today at work he was going to be in this woman's life for a long time to come. If anyone else tried to muscle in on his turf they better watch out, especially that Simon creep. Maybe he should have words with him. It was amazing what a tazer gun in the ass did for some peoples disposition on life.
 
She knew she was going to have to leave him soon to go home and get ready for work. She dreaded being away from him. If she her way, she wouldn't leave him. She would stay here with him. She didn't want to think about going to work and seeing Simon and all those snobby people when all she wanted to do was spend time alone with him.

"I have to go soon...." She whispered as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I have to get home and get ready for work." She sighed softly. She didn't have to leave right this second so for right now she was just going to sit with him and take in how amazing it felt to be with a guy who loved her.
 
Gary hated that she had to leave, but he knew that she had to. He hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head almost unwilling to let her go. He had just found her and he wished they could just stay together and let the rest of the world go to pot. Of course that was impossible as they both needed to still pay their rents and eat etc.

Sighing he let her go a bit. "At least eat your breakfast before you go. I will be looking out for you today at work and I will meet you at our regular spot for lunch." As he eased up on her he leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. "I love you Erika and I don't think I will be able to live without you. If it ever becomes to much of a problem for me to work at the same building your in tell me. I can quit and get a new job."
 
She kissed his lips softly. She was in love with him. She couldn't even remember the last time she felt this way. She was pretty sure she had never felt like this before. He captured her heart in a way no other man had ever done. "Don't even talk like that. I'm not letting you go anywhere. I'd miss you too much." She said. She liked being able to see him at lunch. That was the bright spot in her day.

She finished up breakfast with him. She smiled as she watched him clean up a little bit. She came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, her head resting on his back.

"Come upstairs and shower with me...." She whispered. She didn't want to leave but she knew she would have to soon.
 
He grinned and turned in her arms and kissed her. "You don't have to ask me twice," he said patting her on the bottom and chasing her towards the bathroom. They still had plenty of time because they had woken up so early but it would never be enough for him. He walked in behind her and saw her marveling at his bathroom. It had a spa bath at one end, a very large shower at the other and two basins and a large mirror along one wall. The room was as big as a spare bedroom because that is what it was before he had had it redesigned. He flicked on the overhead fan and heaters and turned on the extra large shower headed shower and stepped in after undressing.
"Are you joining me?" he asked Erika who was still standing stunned looking around.
 
She couldn't believe how beautiful his bathroom was. It was huge. It was definitely not like the bachelor pad most guys had. Most guys who were single had messy apartments but not Gary. His place was beautiful, the view from his balcony was breathtaking. She didn't want to leave him today. All she wanted to do was spend the entire day with him. But she knew duties called including work. But she still had a little bit more time to spend with him.

She undressed and stepped into the shower with him. The warm water felt wonderful hitting her skin. She leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She certainly was doomed now. She was most definitely in love.
 
Gary kissed her lips and allowed his hands to stroke up and down her back. Breaking it off he picked up a hand loofah and filled it with scented body wash and began to scrub her back. He gently massaged her at the same time working out some of her early morning kinks. Finished with her back he turned her around and pressed her under the water to rinse off while he added more soap to the loofah.

Then he began to wash her front. He washed her breasts and tickled her nipples and made sure her stomach was clean and then moved down to her pussy scrubbing softly at first then as the soft nodules of the loofah excited her he gradually got harder an harder until she came in his hand.

He smiled as he turned her around to rinse off. He loved this woman and he loved seeing her enjoying herself. He would do anything to please her and he knew he was in love with her. Turning her around he leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips, enjoying her taste and the joy of being with her.
 
She had never felt like this in her entire life. He did something to her that no other man had ever done. In her life, she had a handful of boyfriends but none of them really stood out in her mind anymore. None of them had captured her heart in the way Gary was doing right now. He took her breath away. It was something wonderful, something she had never really felt before.

She smiled as they washed each other, touching each other intimately. She kissed him deeply as the warm water hit their bodies. She wrapped her arms around his neck, not wanting to leave this moment with him.
 
Gary Heard his alarm go off and groaned. He unwrapped her arms from around his neck and held her hands in his. "There is nothing more I want to do than to stay in this appartment all day and get to know you better both inside and out Erika, but we both have to get to our jobs or we will be in trouble."
He leaned down and kissed her deeply before turning off the shower and stepping out. he grabbed one of his extra large towels and handed it to her then grabbed one for himself.

He was feeling the happiest he had ever felt in his entire life. He had had girlfriends before but none had ever filled his heart with joy like Erika did.He knew he was in love and he was happy to admit it.
 
There was nothing she wanted more than to spend the day making love with him. She was in love. She had boyfriends but nothing ever came close to what she was feeling with Gary. She wrapped the towel around her and headed towards his bedroom where their clothes from last night were on the floor. She smiled at the thought of them making love last night. She got dressed and fixed up her here. She had to get home and change before work.

She kissed his lips. "I know it might be too son but I'm in love with you and I don't want to spend a second away from you. But I'll see you at lunch."
 
He kissed her back. "It's definately not to early as I feel the exact same way. I will see you at our usual place." he escorted her to the door and then after a long goodbye kiss watched her walk away.

He waited until the elevator closed before he went back inside and got dressed for work. He had to be there earlier than Erika but he still had time. He was still riding the high of new love and knew he had a stupid grin. He would have to get rid of that before the morning briefing or he would get a severe grilling from some of the guys and while he was not ashamed in the slightest he wanted to keep Erika to himself for awhile.
 
She got home to change before work and she was smiling the entire time. She thought about last night with Gary, their dinner was perfect and at his place last night and this morning was heavenly. She got dressed for work, taking a little extra time this morning to fix her hair and make up.

She didn't care how much work Simon and his minions gave her today, she was looking forward to lunch with Gary. Not even lunch, just seeing him. She left her apartment, heading to work. As she expected, she was busy all morning and she didn't even realize it was lunch time. She locked up her office before heading down to the park where she'd meet Gary.

She smiled as she saw him. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about him since she left him this morning.
 
Gary had been busy most of the morning, but every time he had a spare moment his thoughts turned to Erika. He was looking forward to seeing her at lunch time. He got very busy and suddenly it was lunch time.

He hurriedly rushed up to the atrium and smiled as he saw her coming towards him. He made it to the seat first and waited for her to arrive. He knew his goofy smile was back but he didn't care. He was finally seeing the love of his life again.
 
"Hey..." She smiled when she saw him. He made her smile so much. She was sure she was in love with him. She was doomed down. She made her way over to the bench where he sat. "I missed you..." She said. She didn't know if that made her sound like a needy girlfriend, she hoped it didn't. She was in love and she hated being away from him. She would have much rathered spent today in his bed, in his arms.

She came closer and reached for his hand. It had only been a few hours but she surely had missed him.
 
He wrapped her hand in his then leaned down and kissed her. He didn't even think about who might be watching he just needed to feel his lips on hers again. He loved this woman and every moment away from her seemed like a lifetime and the moment he saw her he had wanted to rip off her clothes and make love to her right there. He was sure he was in love and he didn't care. She made him feel complete and he never wanted to loose that feeling.

"Hi yourself," he said as he broke the kiss, " I have missed you as well."
 
Back
Top