Web of Seduction (looking for a female seductress!)

Ron felt his head whirl as Monica surged up beneath him and he found himself catapulted onto his back. Her shapely thighs tightened around him, demonstrating a muscularity that belied her curvy figure. He felt her hot, slick, outer wetness rubbing and moistening his throbbing penis.

Somewhere deep down inside a voice screamed at him that he was about to have sex with another man's wife and that this was his last chance to stop, but the visceral part of him that had taken control didn't care anymore. His penis had become over taken by the strangest sensation, the urge to be buried deep inside something. Despite her offer to go slow, he couldn't have said no to her smoldering passion if he'd wanted to, and he wasn't sure he wanted to.

"I'll give you anything Monica," he half whispered as she continued to rub herself against him.
 
Last edited:
Monica hesitated for a moment. Out of nowhere, her mind screamed out how wrong this was but she didn't care. Not when she felt a man so close. With his cock so deliciously close to her entrance, she felt her need growing.

"What do you think I want, Ron?" she asked. "Rather, what do you think you should give me?"
 
Last edited:
Ron felt her aching desire in the timbre of her voice as she asked the question and it was equally matched by his own need.

"You want me to f...fuck you?"

Ron blushed crimson as the expletive sprang unbidden to his mind he never, ever spoke like that but it just seemed that something so wrong deserved a naughty word. Still he was who he was. "Sorry," he gasped, "what I meant was..."
 
"I do, Ron," she said, smiling at his shy discomfort. Leaning in, she whispered in his ear, "Fuck my pussy with your hard cock."

Slowly she adjusted her position so she was teasing them both by just barely rubbing the tip of his penis against her opening. Moaning softly, she begged silently by rocking her hips slowly.
 
Last edited:
Ron felt her hot breath in his ear as she told him exactly what she wanted and his penis spasmed in response.

"Oh god..." he moaned as he felt her womanhood just barely start to engulf him for stopping and teasing him once more. Just one thrust away from... He could tell she wanted him so bad and he'd never imagined wanting anything more.

Slowly he started to press his hips forward and he felt her furnace-hot womanhood begin to engulf his straining penis...cock.

"Oooh your pussy feels so good," he moaned, the forbidden words springing for with just a little less reluctance as he pushed into her with agonizing slowness.
 
Gasping at the sheer pleasure that suddenly coursed through her, Monica moaned in response, resisting the urge to settle down on her own, instead letting Ron take the lead again.

Her breath came in ragged draws and her body quivered all over in anticipation of the coming event.
 
Ron had expected Monica to close the distance between them but she surprised him by holding it open but not pulling away. Nonetheless, her moan and subsequent ragged breathing left him in no doubt as to what she wanted. The urge to thrust became unbearable has he felt her slickness engulfing him. Lost in his ecstasy and not experience enough to wonder about how his sudden change of pace might come across to her, he lost control. Ron reflexively grabbed for her hips and thrust upward. Monica was so slick that he slid to his full depth smoothly.

Ron found himself lying there muscles still tensed and thrust upward, marveling at the incredible sensation of being deep inside Monica for the first time. "Ohh Monica," he moaned, lost entirely for words.
 
Her moans easily matched his as she instinctively reached for his forearms, digging her nails into his skin. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched as she lifted her hips to meet his every thrust.

The union of flesh of the unwed was something her husband had taught her was very wrong. 'But, God, it feels sooooo right,' she thought as she clawed at him.
 
Ron felt Monica begin to move atop him as she began to match his initially cautious thrusting. He began to grow more confident as each thrust brought him a wave of pleasure and a moan of delight from his partner. He felt Monica's fingernails digging into his forearms. In other circumstances it would have simply been painful, but somehow it counterpointed the pleasure and intensified his desire. Monica's head was thrown back, eyes rolled up, and her large, attractive breasts swayed to the rhythm of their lovemaking, mesmerizing him. "Oh god its so good Monica," he babbled, "what now?" He would have been content to go on doing what they were doing forever but he wanted to please her in every way.
 
Completely lost in her own pleasure, Monica barely heard his question. When his voice penetrated her veil of bliss, she grabbed his hands and pressed them firmly against her breasts.

"Here, Darling. Play with these. They are needing some support and attention."

She kept her rhythm, bouncing up and down, feeling her pleasure mounting as she was already approaching climax.
 
Ronald gasped as she handed him her breasts and commanded him to play with them. Everything was so upside down from what he had been taught. But they felt so good. They were larger than any he had imagined, but still firm and her nipples we hard against his palms. They were the breasts of a woman not a girl and it reminded him that she was married. Paradoxically this turned him on even as it made him feel a bit guilty and he quickened the pace of his thrusting as he noticed her breathing becoming ragged.
 
Back
Top