New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi To All,
Well I've been here long enough to get an "H" and lose it and figure out how to do italics so I guess it's time I say hello. I've met some nice people here and look foward to meeting more! I'm a 40 y/o single mom of a seventh grader who enjoys a good spankin'.....{{me not my son:) }}
~m....:rose:

is this where the sicko's hang?

i'm a pain slut.

sex aint sexy unless i'm screamin!

from what i've seen i might fit right in here.

altergirl

welcome! stickies at top of forum, blah, blah..me good, grace bad, blah, blah...pleased to meet you:rose:
xx

Just Joined

Hi,

I've just joined and am feeling my way carefully so as not to offend. I'm really just a masochistic guy who likes to try different scenes to enjoy my fetish. I'm really not into the Master/Mistress/Slave scene but willingly play the slave to get what I want to experience. However, often my Mistress surprizes me by going in a slightly different direction and doing some things that weren't in the 'plan' - and that's great.
Are there others like me who like to play this way?

Rellor.

Learning!

I was wondering how folks get the pictures alongside their posts - so I'm trying again. Forgive me - or beat me!

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 232
Re: Just Joined

Rellor said:
Hi,

I've just joined and am feeling my way carefully so as not to offend. I'm really just a masochistic guy who likes to try different scenes to enjoy my fetish. I'm really not into the Master/Mistress/Slave scene but willingly play the slave to get what I want to experience. However, often my Mistress surprizes me by going in a slightly different direction and doing some things that weren't in the 'plan' - and that's great.
Are there others like me who like to play this way?

Rellor.
welcome hon :kiss:

you only get an av {pic near name} after 100 posts :(

read the stickies at the top for the rules, beware of the bad subs {graceanne, witcha, snowy etc...} and have fun!
xx

Re: Re: Just Joined

dolf said:
welcome hon :kiss:

you only get an av {pic near name} after 100 posts :(

read the stickies at the top for the rules, beware of the bad subs {graceanne, witcha, snowy etc...} and have fun!
xx

Tsk tsk! aren't we forgeting someone in that list? ;)

First of all warm welcome..and watch out for dolf,graceanne,silver_inari-they're all bad subbies and dolf (as it says in her signature:D ) is the worst of it all....

I'm on the other hand a pure and good lil subbie :p

witcha

welcome7.gif

to all the newbies on the board!! Wonderful to have you all here!![

Newbie Alert!

Another Newbie here. I'll be trying to lurk for a while most likely to get a real feel for the place. Although I can't promise anything. I've never been one to stay quiet for long. :rolleyes: I like what I see so far.

Romy.

Re: Newbie Alert!

RomyDelaney said:
Another Newbie here. I'll be trying to lurk for a while most likely to get a real feel for the place. Although I can't promise anything. I've never been one to stay quiet for long. :rolleyes: I like what I see so far.

Romy.
well you know what i'm going to say...

welcome ;)
xx

RomyDelaney said:

Romy.

Roooommmy and her big fat sister naooomi, yeah them both want me

10 points for anyone who knows this song.

little...blah

((wooo i just realized i can change the color of my text..yay!))

hmm ok im a young 18 year old "maso-sub " in training...
first is mastering the maso part of that..
then the sub part

i only just found out recently i enjoy pain
so yea... theres something about psyical pain that i love
and the bf((bob)) knows it
he asked me last nite about spanking
and i giggled with a feverish pitch

aah yes and ill be asking for advice from you all..since you all seem so nice and cool and everything i wanna be...
but

dolf is my hero!!
^,^

RomyDelaney said:

Romy.

good lord...why be quiet...we aren't. Jump right in. :)

RomyDelaney said:

Romy.

Quiet? Oh, then you'll fit in with me, real good. I'm such a quiet, peaceable soul. I rarely talk, and I'm ultra polite. Oh, and I never lie. :D

A word to the wise, if you're quiet you'll get trampled by the chatter boxes. (Not mentioning namesdolf, cutie, witcha. . . or anything.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back