Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you from in Canada if you don't mind my asking? East end, West end, middle?... eh, what was that? lol, love to hear from you. PM is OK too... :rose:

Southern 301

50 yr old married wm having mid-life crisis. Wife doesn't like to talk dirty. Looking to spice up life with erotic chat and maybe more?!. Looking to chat with women 40-60. :devil:

Its great to see other people from the maryland area. Annapolis 410 here.

Hope all find what they are looking for.

Who would have thunk it?

I am 919/336/252 AC; mwm, 54 years young, (go figure...lol); share erotic email/chat with a like minded woman, verify my sanity or lack thereof...with possible meeting...
I was introduced to erotica a few years ago, WoW...my hat is off to those of you with these gifted writting abilities, thank you for sharing!
I am on yahoo most of the day...learnlovenlive57a
Tony.

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten

Hi there,, Are you still interested in talking??

Last edited by a moderator:
19, in the 920 area code, Male, hoping to find people to talk to (should clarify, not married, but still interested)

Last edited:
33 years young, married, and seeking a bit of poetry in a life otherwise filled with prose. Fit, cute, and an excellent conversation partner - I'm looking for someone to stimulate me mentally _and_ physically..

202 area code - but near 301 and 703.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back