The mayors trophy wife (closed)

"I am sorry if i made you upset. I do promise....How about....Towards the end of this term of election we try for a baby? This way when my second year is up we will have a baby by then?"

"Its okay I shouldn't of got my hopes up about a baby. Well yeah I'd like that but do you really want a baby or are you just doing it for me." She stroked his chest and turned her head to kiss his cheek. "You would make a great dad.'

"In all honesty I want a baby. I want some one to carry on my name."-He smiled and pet her hair gently and strokes it in his hands.-"if it means that much to you....we can try for it tomorrow...since.....I will have time."

"Huni we can't try tomorrow I'm on the pill its not that easy and quick but tomorrow we can have fun practising and I'll come off the pill." She kissed him she was so happy. "Thank you for understanding but you really need to see someone about your anger." She looked at him

-he nods and looked to her eyes.-"yeah I do....I notice when I'm agry I go straight to sex....and after I am not so mad?"-he thought.-"I will have to talk about it."

"Yes I've noticed too but lets not talk about it now. Just hold me." She said leaned back on him

-Max held his wife and stroked her hair gently.-"I love you so much hon...i really do."-he said softly stroking her hair.-"What would you like to do tonight? Maybe....A Movie?"

"I love you too. Your my one my only." She whispered stroking his leg. "Why don't you go get a few bottles of wine and a movie then we can cuddle up in bed. I will be able to show the new baby doll I got just for you."

-He smiled and they got out as they robed and he put on a pair of pj pants and a short sleeve comfortable pj top. He walked out and got them a bottle of wine there favorite one at that and popped the cork letting it breath as he smiled.-"This will be nice."-He poured the wine and carried the two glasses up stairs and put the rest in the fridge as he served the wine and smiled.-"Are you ready?"-he asked seeing she was in there bathroom dressing-

-He smiled.-"Lovely my dear absolutely."-he said and handed her the wine and put in a lovely romance comedy as they snuggled under the covers in the cool room and sipped there wine holding one another with one arm looking at the movie.-

"Huni do you want to switch to a dirty movie I'm feeling a little playful." She grinned at him. She stroked his chest. She kissed him passionately.

-He smiled and looked to her.-"How about you pick the movie and maybe we will imitate it."-he chuckled and kissed her cheek.-

"Well we could make our own I would love to film us it would be really hot. Will you do for me?" She asked looking at him. She kissed him. "Please let's do it."

-Max smiled.-"sure let me set every thing up"-he got up and found their Camera and began setting up the Camera to have it tape them.-"Are just going to film us making love?"-he asked as he was making sure they could see everything.-

She kissed his neck as he got the camera out she stroked his back softly. "We can do whatever you want." She cheekily slap his ass then went and laid on the bed."Well that's up to you what we do I'm up for some rough fun." She grinned at him. She watched him sorting out the camera.

-He smiled.-"Are you really honey like how rough?"-he asked.-"want me to be a Burglar?"-he chuckled as he walked over and kissed her neck.-"that is if you want to stay in the baby doll....you could always dress up to and we do something when you dress."-Max smiled and just lightly nibbled on her neck see what she would do.-

She smiled at him "Why don't I go dress up, you wait here and think about me." She kissed him passionately and looked in his eyes. She left the bedroom and went into the spare room she got into. http://www.bondara.co.uk/picture-deluxe-leather-corset she decided to go pantless. She was feeling so horny. She walked in and smiled at him. "Hey huni what do you think." She grinned at him. " Let's play dirty." She laughed.

-He smiled.-'I like it am I going to just rough you up or do you still want me as a burglar."

She grinned at him. "Baby I want you to rough me up I'm your girl rough me up." She ran her nails down her leg. She looked at him and smiled she wanted him so much. She got on the bed on all fours she shook her ass teasing him. She loved him and all she wanted was him to rough her up.

-He Recorded the Video as he grabbed her ass and slapped it hard.-"Oh yeah moan for me baby."-He slapped her ass harder and harder.-"Come on beg for more baby."-he smiled and began to grope her breasts and play with her breasts grinding his cock against her behind.-

She moaned loudly. "Oh baby I've been a bad girl. Punish your bad girl." She started to bite her lip holding a scream in as he got harder on her ass. She moaned as he played with her boobs. She loved the feeling of his against her behind. "Baby will you fuck my ass." She whispered "I really want you to take me from behind."

"Do you want me to talk dirty to because i will give it to you any way you want you sexy little woman you."-he knelt down and licked both her holes spreading her cheeks and lips wide he wanted to get her ready for some serious penetration if that is what she wanted. He licked and fingered her pussy and ass enjoying the play time.-

"Yeah talk dirty to me baby I want you to give it to me fuck my ass hard I want you to fuck my ass so hard." She moaned loudly as he licked both of her holes. She wanted him deep in her she stuck her ass out. She wiggled her ass she wanted him deep in her tight ass.

"Oh yeah you little slut moan for your daddy."-he licked her holes and used his fingers to stretch her ass a bit and finger her pussy now she was DPed using one hand as the other hand slapped her ass hard using the other hand.-

Back