Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how much room there is in a small place when you organize, contain, and weed through all the boxes. I found stuff I forgot I had!

Or were you thinking more along the lines of a generic Moses? One that can part the sea at half the price.:p:p

Holy Hell! Pennsylvania has a state budget. All signed by Uncle Ed the governor and all. It is probably invalid. I bet that stooge signed it "Donald Duck" or "Go Steelers" or something.

I just had to sit through a conference call where someone kept saying reeee-presentatative. I can only assume she meant me, I was the only rep on the phone. Ohhhh, I get it now, it is because of my bodacious tatas.

Last edited:
Finally, after being in our new home for 7 months, we have curtains up in the living room and dining room. Those rooms are beginning to feel pulled together.

I see references in various place to "HT people," or "PG people," or "DL people," and I wonder if it's abnormal to just pop around in every forum looking for somehting interesting, or if most people "click up" into little groups and rarely venture outside their regular forums?

On further research I dod see poeple posting in different places, but it was just a random thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back