Fun on the bun.

C:Truthbomb

1. If we can spend billions (trillions) 2 bail out shitty banks, how come we can't spend a portion of that on an effective tornado warning system?

2. Where's the tornado victim fund? For that matter: FEMA? BO visiting tornado ravaged midwest?

Yeah. I guess that explains what Chris Christie was doing with Prince Harry...

Status quo has picked a successor to corruption. Ask me how iKnow?

Poor Harry :(
 
C: :(

Soldiers deserve love and respect.
They follow orders. They are not baby killers.
They do not deserve to be run over and hacked to death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

Also: No muslims are taking credit for this. In fact, they are saying it is wrong.
Also: The killer on tape seems a little out of his mind brainwashed.

So what does that---^ have in common with this:
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013...s-to-911-in-a-month-vows-to-continue/#respond

&slightly in common with this::
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/05/21/Sharyl-Attkisson-s-Computer-Compromised

This British Soldier deserved better, & and he deserves a King's funeral.
 
C:Liars

So my morning starts with Angelina Jolie and her
bilateral prophylactic mastectomy

Lemme start by saying I love her (she was in Hackers, yo)
&broken or potentially broken breasts are bad.

...but something doesn't seem right.
...She srote an Op Ed for the NY papers that tells of why and some how.
+the timing is pro distraction...

I dunno what to think because:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?hp&_r=0

Feb2 until Now:
She is UBER famous::: They photo her every where she goes::

http://cdn.optmd.com/V2/80255/18645...m/entertainment/tags.aspx?text=Angelina+Jolie

&she has been everywhere and on planes and in foreign countries and at the UN
...I WANT 2 think this is awesome of her:::
...but I NEED to understand how high altitude & constant travel make recovery possible...

from WebMD
"Some experts have argued that even for high-risk women, prophylactic mastectomy is inappropriate, because not all breast tissue can be removed during a surgical procedure. In addition, the only group undergoing prophylactic mastectomy that had a survival advantage (lived longer) were pre-menopausal women, with endocrine receptor-negative breast cancers. To understand why, we need to know what comprises breast tissue and where cancer originates."

Ok... &then
"I couldn’t wear shirts with sleeves very well so I was living in Hanes men’s tank tops"
http://www.notasparrowfalls.com/

+more recovery blogs::: (Most say at least a week unfunctional)

http://bilateralmastectomy.wordpress.com/category/recovering-from-surgery/

"The reality is that each patient is different, the recovery time will vary tremendously depending on if reconstruction is performed or not, and if so, what type of reconstruction. General guidelines however are about 4-8 weeks to be back to full activity, again depending on what type of surgery is performed. Most patients are hospitalized for at least 24 hours, but again depending on the type of surgery and other factors (pain, nausea, etc), a 3-5 day hospital stay might be needed. On average drainage tubes are left in place for 7-10 days.*"

http://talkabouthealth.com/what-is-...reasts-after-procedures-are-completely-healed

goo gle her by months of 2013::

Time just doesn't add up...
+this is the same gene that someone tried to patent and it had to go all the way to the Sup Court.

I dunno.. I feel like an asshole for thinking, which usually means I'm not...

I dunno. I should be able to feel perfectly OK about asking questions like this...

http://www.eonline.com/news/402205/angelina-jolie-returns-to-los-angeles

either way:::
I still think she is Beautiful & Smart..
I just hate when things do not make sense.
+I really am sorry if I offend any1. Not my intention.

So I no longer believe this is real.
I didn't even bother to read the article, from Ms. Jolie's Dr (whom had a model's headshot) about the miracle healing pills and special tactics.

It's obviously all bullshit. There are only so many reasons to lie about something like this, and none of them are good.

The kicker? No matter what it isn't a feasible option for anyone with less than a million bucks.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/everyday_mom_hit_angelina_jsIWH8MaO1GOYE5xhdghLM

&Now Brad Pitt is talking about his drug abuse....
Making an Ozzy is not doing an Ozzy.
 
C: Old Fashion'd Ozzy

"I cannot sit and watch a lady diminish her qualities to the lowest common denominator," he said. "I just can't do that."

A+ Jerry Lewis. Why? Because he respects women so much he can't watch them make fools of themselves.

You & me both Mr. Lewis.

& as an extra to this:
Why SNL stopped being funny when Tina Fey showed up
(I hate her, her shitty comedy, &her shit eating grin)
(she's like a female Fallon, only less funny)

"In her 2011 memoir, "Bossypants," Tina Fey alluded to Lewis' attitudes about women comedians: "Whenever someone says to me, 'Jerry Lewis says women aren't funny,' or 'Christopher Hitchens says women aren't funny,' ... Do you have anything to say to that?'"Yes," writes Fey. "We don't f------ care if you like it."

I sure am glad she doesn't listen to a thing actually said....

Wake up, she's not funny. 30rock was only funny because of everyone EXCEPT her.
(specially Morgan & Baldwin)

How's it feel to know you only ruin good stuff, Ms. Fey?

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/224060...-his-distaste-for-female-comics#axzz2U88AUNtW

Yeah.
 
Last edited:
C: Truthbomb

Inaccurate study aside, science says women are more crazy.

Therefore: If you can spread a cold, why can't you spread crazy?

&Therefore: Could you sue a woman for making you crazy (or forcing her crazy upon you) since you can sue someone for giving you AIDS or Herpes?

Yeah: Worm can.
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/05...re-likely-to-develop-mental-illness-than-men/

I love women, but feminism is seeming less and less like a good idea.
 
Last edited:
C: Pair of Pro Royals

Pro:
The UK princes have gone all out on a charity to help wounded soldiers.

Awesome. Granted, it is funded entirely by charity (What no Gov $$?), but the results matter.
Check it out::
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ry-open-Help-for-Heroes-recovery-centres.html

UnPro::
Lettng this happen without speaking up.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-offensive-st-georges-flag-on-front-door.html

Apparently being proud of his country and using paint is enough to get this guy evicted?

WTF? Royal support would end this on the spot, would it not?
 
C:Truthbomb

So:

Why is every1 jumping on Amanda Bynes?

She spent how many years acting?

OMG she smokes pot!!!!!!!

OMG SHE TAKES PICTURES OF HER HOT BODY!!!!!!

OMG SHE IS ECCENTRIC!!!!

Was she ever allowed to rock some freedom?
Seems like the only people complaining are her parents?

Maybe she's just bored and sad with Earth and feels like being wasted?

Lawls knows I am...
 
Last edited:
C: Ni End

It looks like France is doing everything it can to kill business. Not only are they taxing salaries, they are now taxing the employer for paying the employee.

That's called double dipping incase you didn't know::
" “After several months of consultation, I decided to focus legislative action on the contribution of 75 percent tax on wages exceeding €1 million, to be paid by the employer,” the finance minister told Les Echos. "

Sucks to be successful in France...

http://www.france24.com/en/20130524-pierre-moscovici-tax-rate-salary-cap-france

All they have to do now is tax foreigners for showing up.

Really makes you wonder about those Cannes robberies...
 
Last edited:
C:Epic Charity

The ASPCA has been part of/co ordinated a Pet Food Stamp Program.

It is currently based entirely on donations. Awe Some.

The only thing that could make it suck would be Government Funding.
It's not the FeD(s) problem to help people feed optional pets.

Otherwise, epic cool.
http://blog.aspca.org/content/food-stamps-pets-you-bet
 
Last edited:
Here you go

attachment.php
 
C:Late Ozzy

So some Detroit politicians were in the wrong place.

While there, some hatemonger spread hate.

One politician publically apologized.

A- (but only cause he was late)
" In a statement out Thursday, Conyers said, “Farrakhan made unacceptable racist, anti-Semitic, and homophobic statements” that Conyers condemns “in the strongest possible terms.”

Conyers’s statement comes one day after the Jewish advocacy group the Anti-Defamation League criticized the Detroit Democrat for failing to counter Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism. "

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/conyers-condems-farrakhans-racist-anti-semitic-talk/

Racism is bad.
 
C:: Legal?

SO:: While I am totally down with the idea of drug testing people for unemployment and welfare benefits, I do have to question the privacy issue of it.

No doubt the ACLU will be on this one::
http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Drug-tests-for-unemployment-benefits-approved-208955991.html

" Workers who lose their jobs would have to clear a drug screening to qualify for unemployment compensation under a proposal approved by the Texas Legislature.Under current law, employers take out insurance policies to help laid-off workers survive on weekly payments of $62 to $440. Those who are fired for cause, including failing an employer-sponsored drug test, do not qualify. "

A+ Texas.
 
Last edited:
C:: Other Side of Things

Well done Mexico::

"Mexican police in the northwestern state of Sinaloa said they had captured Ivan Soto Barraza, suspected of participating in the murder of U.S. agent Brian Terry, who was killed in a shootout in the Arizona borderlands in December 2010.

The killing of Terry was linked to a U.S. Bureau of Alcohol,*Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) sting operation dubbed "Fast and Furious," which allowed weapons to slip across the border to Mexico."

From here::
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/14/us-mexico-captures-third-man-idUSBRE98D01O20130914

Sure am glad someone is doing their job on this thing.
 
C :: Almost Ozzy

So there was this shooting in DC, Which, quite frankly, I want no part of commenting on :::

BUT:: From it comes more information about partially unrelated information ::

Take a second on that one, I had to :)

So:: I made this other thread, and in it was some information that bring full circle into this DC shooting thing that I want no part of but have a part of because I accidentally'd got there with an idea of a theory that seems to hold water.

::: /me waits :::

OK: SO::

The line in the article that killed the article::

"Instead, there needs to be more focus on diagnosis and treatment of people with psychiatric disorders, a call that seems to be raised routinely after tragedies such as Monday’s shooting – and the attack in Newtown, Conn., last December."

The article::
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/not-diagnosis-voices-head-more-common-thought-4B11186594

The good part of the article::

" But they're not always critical, shaming voices that urge people to commit violence. In fact, many people with no disorder also report hearing voices -- and they’re often neutral, even innocuous, said Lieberman, who’s also a professor and chairman of psychiatry department at Columbia University.
“A larger than you would think portion of people in our population have these hallucinations,” Lieberman said.
“You can have things which are pleasant, such as music. You can have voices that may be grandiose and extolling your praises,” he added. “And you can also have auditory hallucinations that are completely neutral … voices talking to each other and it's just background chatter, like a crowded room or a cocktail party.” "

...and what I said before this::

PayDay said:
Voices in your head are not real. You cannot touch them = not real
Also, mind voices = thoughts?

From post #s 19 & 20 (Thanks Tio :) ) ::::
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=866434

SO:: There's that.

Almost Ozzy ::B-
 
Last edited:
C: Nicely done

It looks like France is doing everything it can to kill business. Not only are they taxing salaries, they are now taxing the employer for payi g the employee.

That's called double dipping incase u didn't know::
" “After several months of consultation, I decided to focus legislative action on the contribution of 75 percent tax on wages exceeding €1 million, to be paid by the employer,” the finance minister told Les Echos. "

Sucks to be successful in France...

http://www.france24.com/en/20130524-pierre-moscovici-tax-rate-salary-cap-france

All they have to do now is tax foreigners for showing up.

Really makes you wonder about those Cannes robberies...


Ok, so, 50% redemption for the Frenchies :D

This is actually kind of awesome::
France’s Senate voted early Wednesday to ban beauty pageants for children under 16, and to punish any adult who tries to enter a child into such a contest with up to two years in prison and a steep 30,000-euro fine.

Glimmers of hope still shine.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130918-french-senate-votes-ban-sexualised-child-beauty-pageants
 
C : Genuine Laugh

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...and-the-most-dangerous-drug-of-the-times.html

Seriously... I wrote a paper on this in the tenth grade as a joke and got an A.

It was called: How sugar cause all of the violence in the world.

I wrote it because I didn't feel like extrapolating the actual cause of world violence in 2 pages.

Honestly, I got halfway through reading this iteration before I could take no more perfectly baseless science.

F-
 
C:: Jersey City Ozzy

So, tracking public works vehicles. Not a bad call, as long as it is not for Police vehicles....

Otherwise, great, cause::

"Before this app was implemented a public employee was caught after hours using a city vehicle to pick up a prostitute"

Yeah. Corruption = Eruption.

Also, as a side note, this is a propper use of commerce within government if you ask me but I'm nobody, just that guy::

"A private company is paying for the pilot program in Jersey City."

Nice and short, easy read.

http://www.my9nj.com/story/23453378/tracking-jersey-city-employees?config=H264

Double A+ Ozzy
 
C : Sea Fort Epicness

So while perusing, looking for something familiar, I found this.

Every1 (mostly) is always jumping at new new new awesome newest new.

Well what about the old stuff?

Old Sea Forts methinks perhaps?

Why not?

http://io9.com/the-luxurious-afterlives-of-abandoned-sea-forts-and-oil-1227566417


"These mid-19th century Solent forts protected a British naval base against Napoleon III's Navy. The Spitbank was decommissioned in 1982 and has been in the hands of private owners until 2010, when the current owners bought it."

I dunno. It's nice to feel nice when you are perhaps old fashion'd.
 
Back
Top