A Rebirth

Challenging Myself

When I started this thread, I did it as a challenge to myself. My 'Rebirth' has come after weight struggle and having two beautiful children. This being said, the two pictures below are very difficult to post but I am going through with it anyway, just like starting this thread was. I am doing this for me but I also hope you enjoy it too :)

To quote SimoneLisbon, "You are a real woman nothing to ever be ashamed or embarrassed about...you're beautiful honey, own it"

And also to the gentleman who stares at me every night, whether it's sexual or not, you make me feel better about myself. Thank you :kiss
:

Pic025_zpsfec389a9.jpg

Pic026_zpsf1fd7a5b.jpg

Last edited:
When I started this thread, I did it as a challenge to myself. My 'Rebirth' has come after weight struggle and having two beuatiful children. This being said, the two pictures below are very difficult to post but I am going through with it anyway, just like starting this thread was. I am doing this for me but I also hope you enjoy it too :)

To quote SimoneLisbon, "You are a real woman nothing to ever be ashamed or embarrassed about...you're beautiful honey, own it"

And also to the gentleman who stares at me every night, whether it's sexual or not, you make me feel better about myself. Thank you :kiss
:

Pic025_zpsfec389a9.jpg

Pic026_zpsf1fd7a5b.jpg

You are such a beautiful woman! Always be proud, you have given life. Bravo Gorgeous!:rose::kiss:

You are sweet and sexy. Any man who is lucky to call you his is truly blessed. Remember step out to the edge to see what you missed in the center!

When I started this thread, I did it as a challenge to myself. My 'Rebirth' has come after weight struggle and having two beuatiful children. This being said, the two pictures below are very difficult to post but I am going through with it anyway, just like starting this thread was. I am doing this for me but I also hope you enjoy it too :)

:

Pic025_zpsfec389a9.jpg

Pic026_zpsf1fd7a5b.jpg

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous self a real woman that has done the special job of having babies WOW VERY SEXY.

:kiss::rose:

fred

When I started this thread, I did it as a challenge to myself. My 'Rebirth' has come after weight struggle and having two beautiful children. This being said, the two pictures below are very difficult to post but I am going through with it anyway, just like starting this thread was. I am doing this for me but I also hope you enjoy it too :)

:

Pic025_zpsfec389a9.jpg

Pic026_zpsf1fd7a5b.jpg

Wow! Lovely pics! You are incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing these hot pics.

Happy Toy Tuesday!

Here is a teaser ;)

The toy....
43761CD2-B8D1-496A-999E-112BFABC105E-3757-000005358060292B_zps1abaa917.jpg

The target (sorry I couldn't get a better angle)
0275B51F-DB52-47EA-98BC-8B63656AE90C-3757-00000535848D025A_zps9e2d712b.jpg

More pics to come later ;)

Your one sexy woman! Your lovely and I can't wait to see where that toy goes!:kiss:

:
You're beautiful. Don't ever forget that.

:

Pic025_zpsfec389a9.jpg

Pic026_zpsf1fd7a5b.jpg
HisSub-Very lovely pictures, sweetie.

Back