Do you have a fav genre of music you like to fuck to?

When I was younger we would blast old school Prince. At a time it was Black Sabbath with Dio singing. Wih my wife it has more so been easy listening type stuff
 
My first choice would be some good gothic metal with female vocals such as Draconian.
 
First time my FWB blew me, All That Jazz from Chicago was playing. She later confessed to me that every time she heard the song after, she'd start thinking about that blowjob again.
 
I like jazz the most... some older stuff like bobby caldwell or some newer stuff like jamiroquai
 
I can't do it. I can't do anything while I'm listening to music, except drive, possibly.
 
Used to love to make love to John Barry's film scores. Out Of Africa, Somewhere In Time.

Also Suzanne Ciani's "new age" album The Velocity Of Love was great.
 
Jazz sounds like a great idea to try. I enjoy Holly Cole and the nice builds she throws into her music....I have to admit jazz creates a nice variety of twists and turns....I imagine it's good music to masturbate to, too....lol
 
Thievery Corporation or Zero 7. Make a Pandora station based on those artists, you'll see what I mean.
 
I don't like having sex with vocal songs in the background,something more ambient or ethereal or mood enhancing without lyrics works.

We've also used Steve Roach's "quiet music" pieces, they really enhance a slower fuck session.
 
No lyrics (gotta keep the focus on words and moans), erotic (think Enigma), instrumental then electronic (bmp etc)
 
I can't do it. I can't do anything while I'm listening to music, except drive, possibly.

ha! I'm with you there. there are some songs that I probably shouldn't even drive along to! anything by the prodigy is bad for me to drive to. certain songs by muse, Mötley Crüe, Slayer... anything with amazing drums or guitar riffs/solos. all my wife's least favourite songs are the ones with epic guitar solos. listen to Welcome Home by Coheed And Cambria for a prime example.

oh but music to fuck to;
most anything by nine inch nails.
 
Whilst I'm with a few people on here, I can't do much whilst listening to music other than in the car, I did have sex with my ex once with a band called Elbow on, quite chilled music, that was fairly good, now everytime i hear it, i just think of that moment
 
Back
Top