Busted Babysitter

Liplovinman

who knows?
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Posts
5,151
Busted Babysitter (closed for jaynedixon)

Chad was almost home, crazy mad with himself for leaving the opera tickets on the table in the foyer. It was late, the twins would be asleep, but what the baby sitter would be doing after they were in bed was anyone’s guess. Some absurd fantasy played in his mind about catching her watching porn and he shook his head to focus on the road. His 30 minute return ride to the theatre would have to take less then 20 if he was to be on time. Chad didn’t mind missing the overture, but he knew the degree of chill during the performance, the ride home and the temperature of his bed tonight were directly tied to how long he left his wife standing alone outside the entry doors.

As he approached the development, he tried to keep the noise to a minimum. If the twins woke up, he would have to take part in putting them down again. After all, it was his fault. He saw the porch light and began to breathe just a bit. It was 8:40 now, the show began at 9:00 – with the normal curtain seating delay, he might just make it before the chill had settled over his whole night and the remainder of his weekend.

Chad pulled in quietly, the door hung open and he stayed in stealth mode getting to the door. He put the key in the lock and turned it without issue. Stepping into the foyer, he saw the tickets and heard the TV just inside. He looked awkwardly around the corner wall, getting a brief view of the couch and stopped in his tracks. While there was nothing obviously wrong, Chad had seen two head s on the sofa, almost cemented together. What he thought was audio from the TV was two individuals making out.
Sarah was a good looking, slender, desirable young lady. She had helped him through many a sleepless night of babies crying and crappy diapers. But her real assistance was in giving him fodder during his masturbation settings. Something she would never know, but it was rapidly being destroyed as he considered what to do here.

He stepped out from behind the corner and slowly approached the couch. Chad had no idea what he would say, but his mere presence was going to cause them both an issue. If he was late for the theatre, his wife would understand once he communicated the scene to her. He took two more steps before the sight of the young man with Sarah could be seen manhandling her breasts through her blouse. Thank god he had not walking in on them in the act….
__________________
James



~ Sex is an emotion in motion ~
 
Last edited:
Finally the twins were asleep. She had texted her boyfriend when they had left and he had come around 5 minutes later and now they were asleep and Sarah was on the couch smiling as she straddled him leaning in to kiss him as the television played to itself in the background.

Sarah had found herself running her hand down his chest feeling the buckle of his belt just as she had felt his hands on her breasts and her nipples had gotten hard from his touch. She had moaned into his ear and she had felt him fumbling with the blouse and the top buttons popping undone and his hand was under her blouse and she felt it on top of the bra that she wore. She had reached down, pulling his top up and finally feeling the metal of his belt buckle and had started to pull the belt loose.

She looked up and saw Chad standing there and she had almost screamed but she caught it and she had jumped up from his lap not caring that the top three buttons on her blouse were undone as she felt herself shaking so much as he stood there. Suddenly remembering her shaking hands reach and did up the top button, “Chad what happened? Why are you home?” Sarah asked. But even as she stood and went to talk around the couch her legs were a little shaky having been caught like they were.
 
It had escaped Chad why he was home early for a moment, and while he struggle with the answer, his eyes watched her fingers close the top button of her blouse. His mind cleared, but there was still the image of this young girl straddling the boy who had bolted without hesitation. Sarah had been a good babysitter, or so he thought.

"How often does this go on Sarah? How often are you grabbing the belt of some young man while my children are sleeping upstairs?"
 
Sarah didn't know what to say. She stammered and looked around for something, anything to give her a hint of what an acceptable response could be.

All she could feel were her nipples getting hard with the way her boss was looking at her, and that she shouldn't be having this reaction. Her panties shouldn't be getting wetter and wetter but they were.

Sarah made no move to cover her breasts and in that moment knew that if he boss told her parents, she would be dead. An college freshmen, grounded and forbidden to leave the house was embarrassing.

It was time to find a way to do damage control.


"I promise, sir! This was the first time! I never do this. I am so sorry. He kept telling me how if I really gave a shit about him I'd let him come over. I know it was wrong, but I didn't want him to be pissed."

Sarah moved closer to her boss, pleading at him with her eyes.


"I am so sorry. Please don't tell anyone. I promise it won't happen again. Please don't fire me. Please?"
 
As furious as he was with her, Chad was also wondering why he had never seen her in the same light as her fleeing boyfriend. If he was even her boyfriend and not just someone keeping her little libido comforted. He gave Sarah his stern look, taking her in from head to toe. At some point the once over turned from threatening to lacivious, and he felt a thread of lechery appear in his mind.

He should teach her a lesson, surely that was the right thing to do... She should learn that she could not take her job lightly, or his instructions.

"If it's what you want so badly, you should really learn how to take off a man's belt... Here, let me show you how it works." He stared at her eyes, long and hard as he slowly removed the tongue of his buckle from the leather and opened his belt.

"Was that so difficult? If you had been any more proficient, I would have walking in on a much more interesting show, wouldn't I Sarah?" He did not expect a response. He pulled the belt back in place, sliding the buckle quickly into the leather.
 
She had heard the door slam shut as he left and she was left looking right at Chad. As he undid his belt she looked away only looking back to see him fastening it once more. "I'm sorry, it does not happen often no" Sarah said as she took a step towards him, "can we just keep this between ourselves?"

She asked but he didnt answer and eventually, after her heart had stopped racing she looked up over at him. "And why are you home? Why are you not at the theater?" Sarah asked sitting back down on the couch.
 
"Damn it, I forgot the theatre tickets." Chad picked up the tickets from the table behind the sofa. He had not thought about the tickets since discovering Sarah wrapped around the boy on his arrival. He took a breath while deciding what to do next.

"Sarah, I am very disappointed in you. I thought you understood that there were rules to be followed here. Can I trust that you will not have another boy over tonight again? If not, I will cancel our theatre for the evening and explain this to my wife and your parents."

Chad really wanted to stay, for some reason he wanted to see Sarah squirm a bit for her open defiance of his household. But he had to decide what was to be done now, and time away from the situation would help.
 
Sarah nodded "Yes yes, it wont happen again. I am so so sorry Chad" she said as she watched him walk over and pick up the tickets. She walked back to the front door with him. "Just go and enjoy the show, the twins are ok and asleep." she said following him.

As she walked up to him as he was just about to leave she walked right up beside him, "Chad, please dont tell my parents" Sarah said looking up at him.
 
Chad was surprised that Sarah had stepped so close to him, and the look in her eyes was more than just an apology, but he was too preoccupied to discern the meaning at the moment. He had a brief moment to find himself emersed in her fragrance as he headed to the door. Chad felt pleased, somehow, to have shared that personal space with her. It must have been Sarah's penitence that brought her so close, her voice low and her eyes... what was it he had seen there.

He was driving back to the theatre, his mind on anything but the drive and his wife. He kept replaying the scene of Sarah with the boy. Things slowed down in his mind, the images of her hips moving against the boys lap exaggerated, Sarah's eyes on Chad the entire time. Had that been what he had witnessed, or his mind playing a scene from his fantasy. If he was not careful he would have her naked under him by the overture of the opera...
 
She went and sat back down on the couch. For the next few hours she was shaking afraid for when they both came back she would be in even more trouble.

She must have fallen asleep at some point in the evening because she opened her eyes next to the sound of people walking in through the front door and got up thinking that they must be home.
 
Chad had taken notice of Sarah sleeping when he and his wife arrived, he ushered his wife upstairs and they both checked in on the twins while his Beth closed the bathroom door stiffly. She was still miffed that they had missed the first aria of the opera due to Chad's memory. He didn't mention anything to her about the babysitter, that would have somehow been his fault too, he was certain.

As he came down the stairs, Sarah was waking up, and he stepped her way, watching her collecting herself, her long legs tanned and reminding him again of what he had witnessed as he arrived tonight.

He pulled out his wallet and searched for payment for her. "Did you need a ride back?' Chad half hoped she would decline, the ride would be uncomfortable for them both.

"I hope you can understand that we won't be needed your services after tonight."
 
She was standing as she heard Chad walking back downstairs and she smiled as he offered her a ride and was nodding and saying yes as he spoke and her smile disappeared instantly. "Chad I am so sorry please, it will never happen again" she was almost pleading with him as he held out the money for tonight she took it putting it in her pocket. "I promise it wont" she said as they walked towards the door.

Sarah grabbed her coat on the way out and walked towards the car she was almost in tears as she sat in it putting on her belt as he got in beside her and drove away from the house.
 
There was silence as Sarah let her tears fall. Chad was still insulted that the young girl had been fooling around, but she had been one of the best sitters they had found to care for the twins. The ride was not a long one. He pulled over befoer they were too close to her parent's house and put the car in park. Pulling a tissue from the center console, he handed it to Sarah and gave her a moment to compose herself.

"I am so disappointed Sarah. Why would you put yourself in that position? I understand urges, we all have them, but are you not able to control them?"

Chad watched the tears brim again in her eyes and felt his resolve crumbling.

"Sarah, has this happened before? I would like all the details over the past 4 months you have been watching our children."
 
She took the tissue and wiped her eyes holding it in her lap as she looked down. She shook her head.

"No never, he has asked a lot but I always said no. And then this time I thought it would be ok and it was until you came home. It was just once and I am sorry and it will never happen again."

More tears started and she wiped at them with the tissue. "Please Chad, I love sitting for you" she said turning and looking at him.
 
Chad wondered if all the tears were real - it was certainly a refreshing change from all the monotony of his business life and rasing two twin boys. The spark that brought the boys around had lost it's glow somewhere between the sleepless nights and dual diaper changes.

He pulled another tissue for her and looked at her point blank. "Sarah - I think you and that boy would have been halfway undressed if I had come back any later. If the twins had seen that...." They certainly wouldn't see he and his wife in that position. It had been far too long for them both. Chad waited for the fresh batch of tears to slow and watched Sarah intently. No wonder the boy had worked so hard to break her down, she was lovely, toned and yes, she was sexy as hell too. He admitted it to himself, admitted it while her eyes were clouded and he could see her by the streetlight. Chad was staring - something he had never allowed himself to do with Sarah prior.

"Sarah, I can understand the urges, especially for a horny boy who is just learning that there is more to SEX than his own hand." He had hoped for a smile, but she only bowed her head a bit lower. Reaching out, he lifted her chin so she was looking at him again.

"I don't want you to loose your job with us, but you must understand there are consequences for what occurred tonight." He let the comment hang...
 
She looked at him and more tears "Please please dont tell my parents" she said almost begging at him looking right at him and the tissue now had become almost all damp from them. "They won't let me out if they find out and nothing happened, we were just kissing" she said her head back against the seat.

"Please dont tell them Chad"
 
"Sarah, I want to trust you, I really do. But I can't have you giving in again, no matter the pressure." Chad handed her the box and she seemed oblivious to it, obviously playing out the scenarios if Chad were to speak to her parents tonight.

"I do not intend to tell your parents, unless you give me reason Sarah." That comment alone brought the larger tears to a less frequent flow. "I understand that temptation is all around, it can be difficult to say no."

"Are you taking care of your own needs Sarah? It can definitely help you to keep yourself balanced and centered." Chad was more than aware that he was covertly asking her about her private life. He could certainly say he had meant something else, but he knew that Sarah understood the question.
 
She managed a smile as she looked over at Chad, "I'm not a virgin if thats what you mean. I've done it, but he always wanted to come over and I always said no and I dont knowwhy but tonight I said OK. And you can trust me I promise you that. I wont ever say yes to him again, it was just we had not seen each other in and while and I was just desperate to get a chance to...well you know"

She reachd out for another tissue, "thank you for not telling them" she said and put a hand on his leg. "I wont let you down again."
 
He watched Sarah closely, thinking that he might well be able to trust her. Chad was silent for a moment - looking out at the night.

"You certainly aren't dependant on a boy to help you with that, are you Sarah?" He was treading in dangerous water here. Being helpful, but slipping into the deep end as he discussed the young girl's sexuality.

"I'm not certain it would be any better for the twins to find you helping yourself..." He smiled at her for the first time. Giving her permission to enjoy the humor in his comment, hoping she would find it.
 
She looked over at him "Chad I would never ever do anything like that with the twins around, not even in someone else's house either. Tonight was a moment of madness that was all. You know you can trust me and you know I am good on my word. I know it was wrong of me to do it, to invite him into your house and I know you are upset with me but I will not let him back again, him or anyone else I proimse"

She watched him as she looked back smiling at him as he smiled and she took another tissue to wipe the last of the tears from her eye.s
 
Chad felt her smile, he couldn't resist the moment and reached to take Sarah's hand. Almost immediately he felt her pull away.

"Sarah, if I am to take you at your word, as well as stay silent, I do not expect that you pull away from me. You can trust me to do as I say. Can I also trust you?"

He replaced his hand on hers and watched her eyes follow as he took her hand again.
 
She looked down at his hand feeling it in hers and nooded. "Yes, yes Chad you can trust me. You know you can. Everyone deserves a second chance right?"

She looked back up at him even as she felt his hand in hers as she watched him.
 
"Good, I want to be able to trust you Sarah, I really do. You know you can come to me with issues as well, don't you? I can always help, if you ask. I hate to think that you go too long without pleasure, but you can't bring boys over when you should be watching the twins, correct?"

He held her eyes as he spoke about her more intimate activities.
 
Back
Top