Junk Shop - it's Simon, as ever in a ring

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Hello and thanks for visiting my am pics thread!
I guess I'm motivated by the fact that my woman makes me feel good about myself and, frankly, the complimentary comments common to Lit are a pleasure.
So, I hope your visit is ... well, a pleasure!
Comments from gals and guys - I can take it I think!
[pics swapped since first loading]

attachment.php

Attachments

• calm confidence.jpg
    calm confidence.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:
OK I've a thing about wearing a ring. Where it feels good on a guy. Where, under the right kind of clothing, it offers some tasty enhancement. Yeah I host a whole thread about that:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844305

There's a few pics on there already, but here's me taking the plunge with an Am Pic thread. Comments from gals and guys - I can take it I think!

You sure look great in jeans.
Love your AV too.

OK I've a thing about wearing a ring. Where it feels good on a guy. Where, under the right kind of clothing, it offers some tasty enhancement. Yeah I host a whole thread about that:

There's a few pics on there already, but here's me taking the plunge with an Am Pic thread. Comments from gals and guys - I can take it I think!

HOT DAMN, Simon. :devil:

*subscribed*

Hey Icy! Honey! you've got my erm, ... thread up and running! Thanks you lovelies. Now, where did I put that camera ... ;)

Yes get that camera snapping. :)
You have pics to post!

Finally!

Now THAT is how you fill out some jeans!! :devil:

So friends, another pic. This is me introducing myself as a simple friendly fella ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• guy with a smile.jpg
    guy with a smile.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 992
Last edited:
Hey, TK, I feel I'm on the scene with you subscribed! You prompt me to think, 'Simon, learn how to do a gif ... '.
I love what you say about the guys ... and about me! :rose:
A gif would be a treat, I vote for that!! I love the guys here, so glad you joined them Simon. :rose:
So friends, another pic. This is me introducing myself as a simple friendly fella ...

Sweet! Joe Cool! :cool:

Let me take you way back ... I mean way, way back!
1 - the guy who was just learning what a woman needs. And I needed lots and lots of practice hence the dreamy, haggard look.
[did we do the deed in that park? looks like I'm ready to!]
2 - worn out, as I recall, from yet another shag so we did some culture.
3 - I do this - a lot, then, and since, and now.

Attachments

• summer of love.jpg
    summer of love.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 279
  • dude in the park.jpg
    dude in the park.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 262
  • do this a lot.jpg
    do this a lot.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
1 - the guy who was just learning what a woman needs. And I needed lots and lots of practice hence the dreamy, haggard look!

1- Ah, in the days of our youth.....sigh
2- Well you gotta do something while your battery recharges, right?
3- You have to love a good kiss!!

So back to the present. These two were in my first post but I've swapped things around.

attachment.php

Attachments

• just getting on.jpg
    just getting on.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 163
  • just lounging.jpg
    just lounging.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

every time I see this, I think, "nice smi---" and then I'm distracted by your bulge. :eek: *giggle*

1 - the guy who was just learning what a woman needs. And I needed lots and lots of practice hence the dreamy, haggard look.
[did we do the deed in that park? looks like I'm ready to!]

*love* these pics--so sweet! thank you for sharing them, Simon. :rose:

So back to the present. I'm calling this shot, 'determined'. To do what - well, you choose. btw thanks, posters, and thanks too to all viewers for visiting.

I like this!! :) it says Simon to me--casual confidence.

I especially like the contrast between the dark stripes of your shirt and the bright florals of your woman's dress behind you.:heart:

every time I see this, I think, "nice smi---" and then I'm distracted by your bulge. :eek: *giggle*

I like this!! :) it says Simon to me--casual confidence.

I especially like the contrast between the dark stripes of your shirt and the bright florals of your woman's dress behind you.:heart:
I think I had wild honey on the brain just then ;)

Thanks, that's an improvement on my 'determined'; "casual confidence" ... yea
I do believe she and I contrast in a deliciously complementary way :)

So back to the present. I'm calling this shot, 'determined'. To do what - well, you choose. btw thanks, posters, and thanks too to all viewers for visiting.

Well, I determine that those jeans fit you really well. ;)

(psst...Simon gave my sweetie some tips on rings.
Now he's got one, and I've got ring-and-jeans pics of my own to drool over. :eek: *happy dance* :D)

Wow! Delighted! So now your sweetie 'blooms and grows' very handsomely!

Good to see you've created a thread for just your pics, Simon. I'm always impressed by the amount of power and sexuality you manage to cram into your photos. You really know how to use body language to get your point across. These pictures are certainly worth a few thousand of the sexiest words I can think up.

Good to see you've created a thread for just your pics, Simon. I'm always impressed by the amount of power and sexuality you manage to cram into your photos. You really know how to use body language to get your point across. These pictures are certainly worth a few thousand of the sexiest words I can think up.

That is a seriously cool thing to say, pal, and I like it a lot. Appreciated! You set me quite a challenge for my next pics ...

Back