Late Spring Night (closed for ears 1980)

Dakotacpl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Posts
1,855
Mike took a sip of his drink and finally began to relax. He was sitting on the edge of the backyard hot tub and his wife Lisa was bobbing her mouth up and down on his fat 7 inch cock. He had been gone on business all week and after a delayed flight had gotten home well past midnight. He was very pleasantly surprised that Lisa had waited up for him. He saw a light on in the den and she was standing beside the bar naked. He had gotten naked quickly too and watched her shake up their favorite martini. He loved watching her big 38Ds jiggle as she shook the drinks. They got caught up on the week...Lisa telling him she had seen a man moving into the house beside them that week....but she didnt know if he was married or not. They finished off that first drink and Mike watched her shake up another...his cock beginning to stir as he watched her big tits jiggle. Lisa slid his drink across the bar to him and then joined him. She took his hand and led him outside. It had been a very long winter and cold spring but it had finally warmed. Lisa had the cover off the hot tub and they got into it. They sipped their drinks and tongue kissed. Mike played with her big tits and Lisa shivered as he lifted one and sucked on the huge pink nipple. Lisa broke away from him and patted the edge of the tub and said...put your ass right here stud so I cam welcome you home. Mike quickly got onto the tub edge and Lisa began giving him head. Mike took a drink and watched his wife suck his cock. His wife is a blow job artist and looks up to him from time to time with her huge dark eyes. He loves watching her suck his cock...and has often fantasized about watching her with other men. Mike lets out a moan and relaxes more...the whole weeks tensions melting away. Fencing their backyard was the best thing they had ever done and they both loved going nude and making love out there in total privacy. Mike smiled...well almost total privacy...since the trees hadn't fully leafed yet there was one second floor window on the house next door that wasn't covered over yet. Mike shrugged...who cares? He and Lisa vacationed at nude resorts and loved being nude. The resorts they had been to had strict rules about public sex but at night in the pools and hot tubs they had been watched and had watched others as well. Lisa was furiously bobbing her mouth up and down his thick shaft now...taking him all the way down her throat. He felt very pent up being away from her all week. He cupped her face and pulled his cock out of her mouth and said...honey you have me right there....how about we switch spots for a bit?
 
Lisa

Lisa was glad her man was home. She had missed him as she always did and wanted to make the night special by waiting up for him. She was glad it had finally warmed up and it felt so good to be out in the tub naked. Sucking her man's cock had her wanting it SO bad! She had been very horny all week. She had used her magic rabbit vibrator a couple of times during the week but nothing took the place of her man. As she sat down onto the edge of the tub Mike got between her legs. She put her feet onto his shoulders and smiled down to him and said...I just shaved it for you about an hour ago honey. Mike moaned as he saw her freshly shaved pussy and planted little kisses all over it. Lisa closed her eyes and moaned. Her man was quite possibly the best pussy eater on the planet and she knew she had him hungry for it. She stayed shaved bare all the time but Mike always loved it when she told him she had just freshly shaved. Lisa looked down and watched Mike kissing her pussy all over. She ran her hand through his hair and said...I really missed you this week baby. Mike just gave a grunt and wiggled his tongue deep into her very exposed pussy. Lisa moaned and leaned back...opening her legs and exposing herself even more. She looked up to the second floor window next door. Damn tree! It needed to leaf out so they could have complete privacy! It was supposed to be warm all weekend and she wanted to start her summer tan...all over. She looked o the window again..fuck it..who cares if they watch anyway? Lisa had seen the man....but so far no woman. Maybe she and Mike could go over at some point on the weekend and introduce themselves. Lisa moaned as Mike's tongue went to her clit. This weekend? She had plans....she had been very horny lately and planned on fucking her man and staying naked all weekend. She had her first cum...knowing there were going to be many more as she is very multi orgasmic. She opens her eyes and watches Mike devour her pussy...letting her mind wander....Mike had always wanted to share her she knew. On one trip they had even been asked to swap with another couple. It hadn't seemed right at the time but now....well she was so fucking horny right now anything could probably happen. She raised her ass off the tub edge and fucked Mike's face...her face screwed up in passion...her big tits bouncing. Lisa squeals and her body convulses as she has a huge orgasm.
 
Geoff

Moving was such a pain in the ass, Geoff thought, even as many times as he'd done it over the past decade. Corporate fucking America. This was way more house than he needed, but it helped with taxes. It'd also be easier to flip this house in this neighborhood than to break a lease when the next transfer came.

It seemed a nice neighborhood, with kids in the yards, SUVs in the driveways, and soccer moms to drive the SUVs full of kids. Geoff hadn't met any of his neighbors yet; he'd seen the woman next door a time or two. He guessed she was a few years younger than him and was attractive enough - as far as he could tell given she was dressed to keep the chill out. Geoff hadn't seen a man - maybe she was single too?

He really didn't want to start unpacking his office tonight, but it had to be done. Geoff climbed the stairs to the second floor, turned on the hallway light and padded to the back room he'd chosen for a workspace. He tugged the chain to light the desk lamp and stood there, clad in his boxers, surveying the carnage.

It was a small room, but the windows made it seem larger. It was at the rear corner, away from the street; it should be a quiet place to work, Geoff thought. There wasn't anything to see after midnight, but he caught a glimpse of a light coming from his neighbor's back yard. He figured it was likely some type of security light as he moved to the window to look.

Geoff had always had a voyeuristic streak. When traveling on business he would check out hotel rooms with open blinds in hope of a free show. Geoff also liked the thought of being on display; he was nude when in his room and kept the lights on and drapes open. A couple months back he'd watched a statuesque black woman disrobe for bed. She'd even come to her window for a look around before pulling the curtains. Geoff had a good, hard cum that evening to the image of her dark-skinned beauty, and wondered if she had seen him and frigged herself thinking of him -

The scene below him stunned Geoff - there was his neighbor, naked, sitting on the edge of her hot tub with a man's - husband? boyfriend? bar pick-up? - face buried between her thighs. She was indeed attractive: although Geoff tended to prefer small-breasted women, her large tits mesmerized him. Her nipples were swollen with arousal, and hardened by the cool spring air. Geoff's prick also began to harden as he watched his neighbor give herself to her lover. He adjusted his package and thought about how long it had been since he'd had sex with anything other than his hand.

He suddenly realized that he, too, was on full display because of the desk lamp. Geoff extinguished the light; he didn't need his neighbor calling the cops to report a pervert. He quickly returned to his observation of the woman, and eased the band of his shorts down past his cock. Geoff was fully erect now, his cut 6 inches throbbing as he watched the live sex show. He caressed himself, loving the smoothness of his recent Brazilian wax.

Geoff shivered and looked down at the couple; he almost felt as if there were eyes on him from the stage next door. The feeling passed and he continued to stroke with increased purpose, thinking that his neighbor will be the source of many fantasies for many evenings to come.

She's going to cum, Geoff thought, as her face contorted in that peculiar melange of pleasure and pain. God what a turn on, sharing her most intimate moment from afar. Geoff felt his own cum building and knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

He was thoroughly oblivious to the back-lighting from the hall that silhouetted him so exquisitely...
 
Lisa

Lisa squealed in delight as another wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Fuck can Mike eat pussy! On most nights she would just let him go...and pleasure her until she was as limp as a dish rag. Tonight she felt different....she wanted cock...and now. She opened her eyes. What the hell! She could see the silhouette of a man in the second floor window....right behind that big tree. He was watching she knew. She could see his right arm pumping back and forth furiously. He was jacking off! Wow! Lisa pushed Mike off of her pussy and looked down to him and said...I want your big fucking cock...and now. She got off the edge of the tub back into the water. She bent over the edge and wiggled her ass at Mike..looking back to him and smiling. She watched as he licked his hand and wet his big purple head. She moaned as Mike rubbed his big wet cock head up and down her horny slit. She giggled and said...teasing me huh?....you are going to pay for this. Mike chuckled and grabbed her by the hips. He pulled her back onto him and she gasped as his cock went into her balls deep. She pulsed her inner muscles on his thick shaft and giggled and said...she missed you stud. Mike laughed and patted her big ass and began pumping his cock in and out of her. Lisa moaned and took a look up to the window. He was still there...still jerking...and he had a perfect profile view of them fucking. Lisa closed her eyes and moaned. She loved being watched. Her mind began to wander....their neighbor was good looking...wonder what he thought of the show. She came and Mike gasped as her pussy twitched on his cock. Lisa wondered if her admirer had cum yet. She opened her eyes and looked up...nope..still furiously jacking his cock. She wondered what it looked like....she and Mike needed to meet their new neighbor! Lisa moaned as Mike began pumping her harder...his loose balls slapping against her clit. Their bodies made smacking sounds and Mike began to grunt. Lisa felt her pussy spasm again and Mike moaned as his first shot of semen scalded her pussy deep inside. She came again and clenched his big cock as it spurted deep inside her. Mike grunted and groaned and told her how amazing her pussy felt. Lisa smiled...fuck was it good to have cock again! Mike finally quit cumming and she pulled off of him. She turned in the tub and they tongue kissed. She had her big tits pressed against him as she rolled her eyes up to look. Their new neighbor had stopped jacking....must have cum huh Lisa thought? She had a pretty good view now...fuck he looked like a stud! Lisa moaned and her hand went down to Mike's cock. She flopped it around and asked...does he have another one in him?
 
Don't cum yet, Geoff thought, this exhibition is way too fucking hot. He slowed his rhythm slightly hoping to delay - and enhance - his own climax. Geoff wished it was his face pressed to the woman's vulva, drinking in her scent, tasting her nectar, teasing her lips with his tongue, sucking her clit into his mouth and holding gently with his teeth and he flicked it to and fro...he was so envious of the man next door.

Geoff had settled into a nice pace, one that would keep him right on the edge - he didn't want to miss any of the X-rated follies playing out before him. His cock was greasy with precum and he scooped up a finger full that he rubbed across his lips, imagining it was his neighbor's cunt juice. Geoff let out a half-moan, half-sigh as he savored the tightening in his loins, wondering how long they'd go at it and how long he could hold out. He wished he'd found the box containing his cock ring; that always helped...

Just then Geoff's neighbor pushed her lover's face back, exposing her bald cunt. Dear God, Geoff thought as his pace unknowingly quickened. The thought of his bare cock slapping against her smooth lady parts again had him racing towards orgasm. Geoff's breath became ragged as he saw the couple turn to profile themselves before she took her lover's cock from behind. They couldn't have given him a better view if they'd tried!

It was too much for poor Geoff - seeing his neighbor's big tits flopping in time to the pounding of her pussy, hearing the smack-smack-smack as he pounded his own gooey cock, the pent-up urges within him...he let out a primal, guttural cry as his balls slammed up into his body, his cum erupting in a fountain before his eyes.

Geoff's panting was subsiding as he looked back to the naked couple, now embraced in a hot deep kiss. He wondered if she did this often or if it was a one-time moment fueled by passion. Geoff tried to imagine what it was going to like meeting this neighbor - would he be able to look her in the eyes or keep the smile off his face?
 
lisa

Lisa looks up to the window. Yes the man is still there. She says...its supposed to be warm all weekend..lets be naked out here all day tomorrow ok? Mike nods..he loves being naked too. Lisa says...should we take it inside now?...I have really missed you...I want you again.

They get out of the tub. As they put the cover back on they talk and laugh. When the cover is on Mike gets behind Lisa and starts nuzzling her neck. She is facing right towards the window. Mike cups her big tits and twirls his fingers around on her silver dollar sized nipples. Lisa feels his cock begin to harden against her ass. Thats her Mike...a total stud. She looks up to the window...wonders if the man watching could get hard again so fast. She smiles and turns into Mike. She is certain the big arm chair by the sliding glass doors in the den can be seen from that window too. Lisa says...lets go inside Mike...I want to suck your beautiful cock some more...and then ride it until you cum again!
 
Geoff rolled over in bed and rubbed his eyes in response to the sunlight flooding his bedroom. His hand brushed his belly and felt the crusty residue of orgasm on his skin. The memories and images of the night before flooded his head - the busty woman next door, the naked romp she shared with her lover, the incredible cum Geoff had watching the scene play out.

Geoff had seen the man reach around to grope his partner before she led him inside, out of view. Geoff had headed down to his bedroom, fondling himself and imagining the fucking his neighbor was likely getting. His prick stiffened again and Geoff wasted no time pounding his meat to that vision, covering his belly with his seed.

He got up and walked across the room, past another window that needed curtains, to the bathroom. He stopped and glanced at the image in the mirror: a mostly fit man of nearly 50, blue eyes, shortly cut blond hair that blended nicely with the thin covering on top. Geoff had hated growing up: one of the youngest in his class, the last one to develop, the one who always got carded when he was nearly 30. Geoff had the last laugh, as age hadn't been so kind to some of his contemporaries; he could pass for someone 10 years younger. His profile didn't flatter the hint of a middle-age spread - Geoff frowned disapprovingly - but also showed a round butt that a number of ladies had found 'cute', 'yummy' and 'hot'. He let his hands slide to his ass, and wondered what his neighbor might think; that mere thought caused his cock to begin to stir.

Geoff often started his day with a good wank, and today was going to be no exception. He turned back to the bed, his erection pointing the way. Geoff laid on his back with a pillow under his ass, exposing him more fully. He gently stroked his rigid member and imagined his neighbor leaning over him, her breasts swaying in time with her breath, her hands ministering to his body. Geoff increased the speed of his hand, thinking of her impaling herself on his hard dick. His precum was flowing again, and he gathered some on his finger and spread it on his nipples. He loved how they stiffened under his touch; it would be so much better if it were her tongue on them, though!

Oh yes, Geoff thought, ride me - ride me hard! He pictured gripping her full ass, pulling her more tightly to him. Geoff began to thrust his hips upwards lewdly, trying desperately to fuck his fantasy lover. His balls bounced against his groin as lust consumed him. He wished he knew her name so he could cry it in ecstasy as he climaxed -

Ohgodohgodohgod - yes Yes YESSS Geoff screamed as his abused cock squirted yet another load of jism onto his quaking body. This one didn't have the force of the first two, and his sperm puddled on his belly, filling Geoff's navel like a miniature pond.

He lay there savoring the post-orgasmic feeling, idly playing with the man milk on his skin. Geoff would have lain there longer, but realized he had things he wanted to get done, especially in the garden. Coffee was the immediate answer though; he raised himself and walked naked to the kitchen.
 
Mike

Mike walked around the kitchen naked. He loved being naked and his cock swung in front of him. His balls felt heavy and loaded even given the two very big loads his wife's amazing pussy had drawn out of them the night before. Mike made coffee and thought back to the night before. He had loved the fact that Lisa had waited up for him. He had missed her being gone all week. He didnt just miss the pussy..he truly and deeply loved his wife. He looked out the window...the sun was out and he was so glad it was going to be warm. Yeah he and Lisa would probably be naked all weekend. He had loved having her in the hot tub last night. Mike smiled...he knew they were being watched. He had looked up to the window when he had been fucking Lisa from behind and saw the silhouette in the window. Hell he didnt care...he loved to be watched...and loved showing off his hot ass wife too. He knew the man was still there when they had covered the tub too and had loved showing off her amazing tits to him. Mike knew Lisa has seen the guy too...thats why she had been so horny on that second go. She had him sit on the big arm chair in the den and she had given him a porn star quality blow job. Mike waited for his coffee to brew and thought back on the night before...he had brought up sharing her that second go too. He had kept telling her how hot she looked sucking cock...not HIS cock...but sucking A cock. Lisa had gotten the hint too and had moaned deeply around his cock in her mouth...he knew she had other cocks on her mind as she sucked him. He had even told her how sexy it would be to watch her getting fucked from behind as she sucked him and that had really gotten her going. She had spat his cock out and climbed don to him and rode him wildly. He knew he had her going then and had kept talking..telling her how another man would never be able to last in her amazing pussy..how hot another man would be for her big tits. She had kept on riding him and cumming over and over and it had been amazing. They had finally gone up to the bedroom and he had climbed onto her and fucked her hard and deep to finish off. As he came in her he told her it would be so hot to share her...and she had moaned and groaned as her pussy milked his cock. Mike filled his big mug with coffee and headed out to the deck. He pulled a lounger aroud into the sun and stretched out a bit and started sipping his coffee. The sun felt wonderful and the warmth made his balls drop. Yeah last night had been hot. He wondered if his sharing talk had gone too far. He knew it had really turned Lisa on at the time but he wondered if she felt remorse over that now. He sipped his coffee and smiled. He would know soon. She knew their new neighbor could see them out here naked. If she felt remorseful she would have her robe on when she came out....if she didnt she would be naked. Mike sat back and enjoyed the sun and his coffee....waiting for his wife to wake up.
 
Lisa

Lisa woke up in bed alone. She had hated Mike not being in her bed all week. She smiled...they had certainly made up for it last night. She knew exactly where he would be...out on the patio having his morning coffee naked since it was so warm. She got up and used the bathroom. She rubbed her boobs. She had slept on her tummy and they hurt a little from being squished. Damn things were just too big! She looked in the mirror and smiled...still not to bad for just turning 50! She giggled to herself seeing the dried on semen on her mound and thighs. She turned on the water to wet a wash cloth and waited for the water to warm. Mike had really stuffed her pussy last night! She had needed it bad too...being alone all week. Being watched had made her even hornier and she was glad Mike had been able to bounce back so easily for that second go. She wet the wash cloth and ran it over her thighs and pussy. What a man she was married to! He always pleased her and had really given it to her last night. And the loads he had pumped into her! Both were huge...even the second one with very little time to reload. Lisa finished washing up and tossed the cloth into the hamper...they would probably be showering together later...after the morning fuck she knew was coming. She shivered...it was a bit cool in the house as she had turned the furnace off finally the day before. She slipped on her black silk robe and headed downstairs. The smell of coffee drew her to the kitchen and she thought of the night before as she filled her mug. The neighbor watching had really turned her on. He had seemed to enjoy the show as he had been jerking his cock very hard. She took a sip of coffee and smiled...on that second go Mike had talked a lot about sharing her...was it time? On their last trip they had gone to a nude resort in Jamaica and another couple had asked them to swap. The guy had seemed nice enough and was good looking and had a really big cock...but she had just felt she wasnt ready yet. She knew Mike would have gladly taken the plunge...the wife was hot...and hell he always said he wanted to watch her with another guy. She looked out the kitchen window over to the house next door. She hadnt really seen the new neighbor that much. She had been out doing yardwork and saw him moving in...just a wave and a hi back from him. He seemed good enough looking....and last night he had obviously liked what he had seen right? Lisa shook her head. She really still wasnt sure about being shared...but she was intrigued. Should she just say what the hell and give it a try> What if the guy had a big mouth and told everyone? It was a small town after all and they would be the talk of the town for sure! She looked out to the yard agin. That big tree would be leafed out by the end of the weekend and then their yard would be totally private. If she wanted to put on another show it would have to be soon. She felt very horny...Mike's talk the night before had really gotten to her. She walked through the den to the sliding doors...should she take off her robe or not? Should she see if Mike wanted to show off again? And if he did would he talk about sharing her again? Lisa smiled...she had always been the "what the fuck" kind of girl. She untied her robe and let it drop and walked out to Mike. Her pussy tingled already knowing he might be watching. Mike got a huge smile when he saw her naked and she bent over and kissed him and said...good morning stud! She arranged a lounge beside him...her ass pointed at the house next door. She got onto the lounge and sipped her coffee and took Mike's hand and said...its so nice to have you home...I really missed you. Mike leaned over and kissed her and they held hands and had their coffee. They chit chatted about the week until the coffee was gone then Lisa looked to Mike and said...Im horny...should we have our first fuck of the day out here or should we go inside? There! Lets see where his mind is at!
 
Coffee, a shower, and more coffee had left Geoff feeling refreshed and energized. He figured that he could spend a couple hours working around his new house and have the afternoon free to relax a little. Geoff moved room to room making notes of what was still needed - switchplate covers here, light bulbs there, an extra lamp for the foyer. He bounded up the stairs to take stock of the second floor rooms, knowing there really wasn't much left to do there aside from his office.

He looked around the office and thought that it wasn't nearly the disaster he'd made it out to be last night. Geoff could see the leaves on the tree outside the window; another few days and he wouldn't have been able to partake in last night's viewing. He smiled to himself at the image of his big-titted neighbor and moved to the window to check out her patio -

Damn - they're out there again! - and still naked! Geoff gaped open-mouthed at the couple below, chatting casually over their morning coffee. He must be more than a one-night stand; Geoff looked to her hand for a sign and caught a glint from a ring on her left hand. Married - shit. After last night's display Geoff had fancied his chances. He'd definitely get into the sack with what he saw in the clear morning light.

She was relaxing on a lounger, her large breasts and broad ass outlining an alluring hourglass. Although Geoff had always been drawn more towards slender, petite, pixie-like women, this one was captivating. Geoff moved his gaze from her tits to her face; she was smiling as she spoke with the man - husband - and gesturing towards the fence nearest Geoff's property. He noticed the woman's big, dark eyes -

- that were locked on Geoff's. Busted! He'd been lost in his own thoughts and hadn't done anything to conceal his voyeuristic self. He stood there frozen, looking at his nude neighbor. Geoff managed what he hoped was a casual smile and a nonchalant wave, and averted his eyes as if to carry on with whatever he had been doing.

At least she didn't scream or grab her husband and point Geoff thought, trying to put a good spin on events. She didn't seem particularly fussed at all. Nudists, he mused? That would explain the privacy fence, along with needing to keep the hot tub secure. Geoff made a note to pick up a couple privacy screens for his patio so he, too, could enjoy some al fresco nudity.

Well, it'll be an interesting first conversation with them, Geoff thought. He supposed he'd let the couple approach him; the timing and tone would tell him if this morning was going to be a problem or not...
 
Mike

Mike had loved the fact that Lisa had come out nude again. He was certain that after such a hot show the neighbor would be watching again. The morning sun felt terrific. When Lisa asked if he wanted to fuck right there or go inside he just laughed and said...I want it here..I want to show you off again.
 
Right after Lisa had asked Mike where he wanted to fuck she had seen movement by the window again. She looked up and saw the man again...he even smiled and waved! When Mike answered that he wanted to show her off again she felt her pussy go wet. Well here we go. Lisa drew her left leg up and then let it fall over against the arm rest of her longer....she knew her pussy was on full display. She didnt want to seem too blatant about showing off so she didnt wave back to the man...just pretended she hadnt seen. Lisa moved her hand down Mike's hairy chest and began flopping his cock around. Lisa smiled to Mike and said..it was so good to have your big cock again last Mike....I really missed you. Mike chuckled and said...he missed you too...man did you make me cum. Lisa continued working his cock and giggled and said...did you ever...my legs were nearly glued together when I woke up. Mike laughed and said...you always get to me like that baby. They started kissing. Mike whispered to her...it was hot showing you off last night. Lisa broke the kiss and said...you saw him too? Mike nodded and they kissed more. Mike was already rock hard. He whispered again....should we go over and meet him today? Lisa just moaned and nodded as they kissed. Mike ran his hand down her tummy to her exposed pussy and found her dripping wet. He slipped his middle finger into it and said...if he's cool we should invite him over. Lisa just moaned...again nodding yes.

Mike knew he had her...he knew then that his fantasy of sharing her could very well come true...given their new neighbor was cool. Mike got off of his lounger and stood up...his cock right in his beautiful wife's face. She quickly grabbed it and began sucking him wildly. Mike gave a grunt...fuck is she talented. He cupped her pretty face and stole a glance to the window....just as he thought...they were being watched. Mike smiled...his wife's amazing pussy was on full display. Mike knew his talk had made Lisa very horny last night so he thought...lets see how far I can go. He looked down..Lisa had his cock right down her throat already. He said...you are so good at sucking cock baby..and I love watching you...it would be so hot to watch you suck another man. Mike got an immediate reaction...a loud moan..the vibrations tickling the underside of his cock. He knew it was game on.....He continued...and then...watching him fuck you...watching another cock pump your tight little pussy...your big tits bouncing around. That got more moans. He kept it up...lets go meet our neighbor today...maybe he can be the one.

With that Lisa popped his cock out of her mouth. She looked up to him with her huge dark eyes and said...maybe so....lets get off good....then when can clean up and go over and ask him here for lunch ok? She took the few steps to the patio table and bent over it for him.

Mike stepped right up behind her. He took a quick glance to the window...yeah he was there. Mike loved being watched and felt very horny. He made sure his cock head was wet from some of the river of juices running out of his wife's pussy and then went balls deep the first thrust. Lisa moaned her approval and he spread her big powerful ass cheeks and fucked her wildly. His big balls slapped her wet pussy and they both moaned and groaned as they fucked. Mike slapped her ass and said...hes going to love that tight pussy baby....its going to be so hot to watch him fuck you. Lisa moaned loud. Mike patted her butt and said...thats my girl...any man would love to fuck you baby. Lisa looked back to him and moaned out...cum in me Mike..now...I want it so fucking bad. Mike patted her ass and tried to get off. It didn't take long...he got a vision of another cock pumping her sweet pussy and his balls rose and his cock began to spurt. Lisa squealed and moaned and her wild pussy milked his cock in spasm. He stayed in balls deep and emptied his balls. When he finally stopped cumming he pulled out and helped Lisa stand. They tongue kissed wildly and Mike said...lets go get cleaned up baby...and he led her inside.
 
Not For Your Eyes Only

A friend of Geoff's who worked in the intelligence community had told him, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time is enemy action". Geoff didn't know about the 'enemy' part, but the 'action' was undeniable. He shook his head as he pulled his car into the driveway, still barely believing everything he'd witnessed over the past 12 hours.

Geoff thought there would certainly be hell to pay after the woman caught him watching. He had turned away as if it wasn't any big deal, hoping to make it seem that he had just seen them instead of him perving on the couple. Geoff wondered if he'd spooked them, though, and couldn't resist sneaking a surreptitious peek to see if they were still there.

No, they hadn't been spooked, not by a long way. The woman's legs were parted such that her twat was pointed directly at his window, the man's hand rubbing her slit. They were putting on a show - Geoff was almost certain of that! The man - husband, Geoff reminded hiimself - stood up and began to fuck his wife's throat. Geoff could see the outline of his shaft as he plunged balls-deep in her face. The woman was quite a cocksucker, Geoff marveled.

His eyes wandered down to her neglected pussy - she had a rather small slit, with tiny pink labia peeking out from between the folds. His neighbor's ample thighs made them look even daintier, and Geoff could have thought she wasn't aroused at all except for the copious juices coating her mound. One drop of girl-honey had gathered at the bottom of her slit; it sparkled in the late morning sun as brilliantly as the diamond on her finger.

By this time Geoff had given up any pretense of concealment. He was standing in front of the window as the man pulled his cock from her mouth and the couple moved over to the patio table. The woman bent over, and her husband drove his prick swiftly and deeply into her cunt - no preliminaries whatsoever. Geoff could see the pleasure on her face as her husband spread her ass cheeks to ensure maximum penetration. Geoff's own cock was straining against his shorts; he looked down and saw that precum had seeped through the fabric, leaving a tell-tale wet spot.

The man slapped his lover's broad ass - she likes it a little rough, does she? - as he continued his assault on her pussy. He also seemed to be talking to her the entire time, even as he appeared to glance over his shoulder at the window where Geoff was positioned.

The couple were both clearly ready, as he picked up the pace briefly before a final, savage thrust that pushed him over the edge. Geoff found he had been holding his breath as the pair climaxed. Good God, what a show! Geoff watched as the man unplugged himself from his wife, his cock shiny with their intermingled juices, a thin rope of semen connecting them briefly as he pulled free. She had trouble standing on shaky legs as she turned to kiss her husband; Geoff loved it when a woman stuck her tongue down his throat like that. Geoff licked his lips at the sight of the love juices that leaked from her pussy and coated her inner thighs.

Geoff had finished unloading his car and thought the sooner he can get everything put away, the sooner he could do something to relieve the ache in my balls. Maybe there was a place he could set up a stage to return the favor...
 
Mike

Mike watched Lisa's ass flex right in front of his face as they went up the stairs to shower. He patted it and gave each cheek a quick kiss. He loved that big powerful ass...made for a rock solid fuck. The powerful ass and ultra tight pussy made an incredible combo...his wife was an amazing fuck plain and simple. Lisa led him through their bedroom to the bathroom. They had sunk a fortune into their house and had a huge walk in shower...like in a locker room. A column rose in the middle with nozzles on it and Lisa turned the water on. They kissed as they waited for it to warm. Their tongues twirled together..MIke knew his wife was very horny. He was still half hard after their fuck and he knew it wouldnt take much for him to be fully erect again. Mike rubbed her ass and played with her big tits and told her what an amazing body she had....and how much he always loved showing her off naked. Lisa moaned and her tongue got even wilder..twirling around on his. Mike broke the kiss and said...he was watching us again. Lisa whispered...I know. They again kissed furiously and Mike said...Lets get cleaned up...I will check out the grill and see what we have....and we can go over and invite him for lunch ok? Lisa moaned and nodded...her hand beginning to work his cock. Mike chuckled and said...honey what do you think his is like? Lisa moaned and said...he had it out last night...but it was too dark to see. Mike played with his wife's curvy voluptuous body as she worked his cock and was soon rock hard again. Lisa broke off and bent over...putting her hands against the tiles wall. She looked back to Mike and said..I need one more good cum ok? He got behind her and patted her big ass...fuck he loved that ass. He spat on his hand and wet his cock head then slipped into his wife's amazing pussy. He went in easily balls deep...his earlier load making her wet and slippery. Lisa moaned and said...hard Mike...I want it hard. Mike started fucking her and said...get your cum baby...but Im saving mine...if we do get something going with him I'm going to need it later ok? Lisa moaned and nodded and Mike got busy fucking her. He played with her ass and watched his cock pumping her pussy. His cock drew his load out of her and his semen frothed up on his shaft. Her pussy slurped and gurgled as he plowed her hard and deep. Mike had a vision in his head of a new cock pumping her. He imagined their new neighbor fucking her...watching his cock pumping that sweet pussy...watching her suck another cock. Mike was very turned on and fucked his wife hard and deep.....her pussy constantly twitching and pulsing on his cock. MIke grinned...if their neighbor did get to fuck her he was going to have his hands full thats for sure! Lisa had her big cum and she pulled off of him and turned and kissed him. Mike grabbed the sponge and put body wash on it. He washed Lisa's body for her...getting it ready for a potential new playmate. He ran the sponge down to her pussy and Lisa giggled and said....let me do that ok? Mike watched as she adjusted a nozzle and went to the shower bench and put a foot up onto it. The water ran down her body as she washed up her pussy. Her small pink lips were puffy and inflamed...a darker pink from all the blood. She washed off the froth from MIke's cum on her mound and thighs and then ran the sponge up and down her slit. Mike chuckled and said...get it nice and clean for him baby. Lisa just giggled and when she finished she put her foot down and said...come here and let me wash him off too. Mike stepped up to her and they again tongue kissed as Lisa washed off his still erect cock and balls. She finished up and Mike kissed her and patted her on the ass and said..I will let you get ready...Im going out to make sure the grill starts and take some things out of the freezer ok? Mike left the shower and quickly dried off. He walked through the house naked. By the time he got out to the patio his cock was still hard. Mike grinned from ear to ear. He knew his wife....and knew she was very very horny. His all time fantasy seemed about to come true. He wheeled the grill out and checked it over. He cleaned it up...his cock finally going down to half hard. He made sure it started up and then went to check the freezer. He took out some chicken breasts and frozen burgers and went back to the grill. It was warming up properly so he shut it off and went back inside....to see fi hiswife was ready to go meet the new neighbor!
 
Last edited:
Lisa

Lisa left the shower a few minutes after Mike. She had spent some extra time washing her pussy...she wanted it nice and clean. She dried off and quickly blew her hair. One thing about short hair...easy to take care of! She quickly combed it up and put a bit of spray on. There...next was her face. She put on her eye liner...Mike always said how much he loved her huge dark eyes. Well they are big...she had had other men comment on them too over the years. She grabbed her red lipstick and carefully put it on. She wondered if her lips would be on a new cock...now there was a thought! She felt very horny...being watched and Mike's talk finally gave her the nudge she had needed. She knew there was no turning back...she was going to go for it. At times she had even regretted not swinging with that couple on their last trip. She knew this was something Mike had always wanted to do. What if their neighbor was married...or had a gf? Well then she would get invited too. It would be hot watching Mike fuck her.. She put the lipstick down and looked at herself...yeah not too bad. She quickly painted her nails...bright red. Her mind went through how their invitation to come over should be. Would he even want to come over? What would he be like? She had seen hundreds of other naked men on their trips. What would his cock be like? What if he was uncut? She had never had one of those...and didnt really like the looks of them either. She shrugged..oh well...if that was the case it would be something new too. She sat on her little chair by her make up stand. She was going to paint her toes too. She smiled...Mike loved that...he always said it gave him something cool to look at when he had her legs over his shoulders! She giggled..her man was a great fuck! She had her foot on the chair...her pussy was fully exposed. The cool air felt terrific on it. She smiled...poor little kitty was going to get really pounded with two men!..if anything took place. She was on her last few toes when Mike came back. He came to her and Kissed her and ran his hand down her tummy to her pussy. He gave it a pat and said...nice view baby. She giggled and finished up. Mike was slipping on his underwear and she got a pair of her lace high cut panties out and slipped them on. She grabbed a bra and Mike said...honey go bra less...show those big babies off! She giggled and dropped the bra...what the hell...why not. She slipped on some shorts then grabbed a tank top and slipped it on. She looked in the mirror...the tank top was low cut and her bra less tits were nearly bursting right out of it. She said...is this a bit too much? Mike shook his head and said...not at all...you look gorgeous baby. He had pulled a t shirt on and was slipping on his flip flops. Lisa put on some sandals...her red toes sparkling. She took one last look in the mirror and a deep breath...would he like me? Mike gave her a quick kiss and said...you look awesome honey..lets go. He took her hand and led her through the house and out the door. They walked up to the new neighbors door and lisa drew in a deep breath and rang the bell...well here we go!
 
It took Geoff a minute. All the sounds - phone, appliances, doorbell - in his new house were different. Somebody was at his door.

He thought about who it could be on Saturday morning: neighborhood kids wanting to see if his non-existant offspring could play, a salesman, the homeowners association, Girl Scouts selling cookies...

Geoff glanced at the reflection in the hallway mirror as he walked to the door. Golf shirt, Bermuda shorts, close-cropped hair, John Lennon glasses - typical middle-aged professional. You only get one chance to make the first impression, he thought, as he pulled the door open. "Good morning -"

The words seemed to catch in Geoff's throat as he found himself face-to-face with the stars of his personal sex show. The man was Geoff's height, give or take, about the same age, decently built with an open, friendly looking face. She was shorter, with curves Geoff had seen all too well, and a pair of tits threatening to escape her tank top. Look at her big dark eyes, not her tits, Geoff thought, his mind racing as his cock stirred in his shorts nevertheless. The couple doesn't appear angry...maybe they didn't see me after all.

"Hi," Geoff said, trying to keep his voice even. "Aren't you -?"
 
Lisa

Lisa blushes a bit as she finishes the sentence in her head...aren't you the woman I have watched fucking? She just giggles and says...yes...Im next door...i was in the yard yesterday. Lisa holds out her hand...Im Lisa and this is my husband Mike....we just wanted to welcome you to our neighborhood. Lisa takes him in...fuck he's hot! She likes how he is looking at her too...the smile...the eyes looking directly into hers....when they weren't checking out her tits that is......
 
Mike

Mike likes how the guy is looking at Lisa. Not too blatant but he is taking good looks at her tits...hell who wouldn't? Mike holds his hand out...good firm handshake...he likes that. Mike looks around...from what he sees he doesn't think there is a woman in the house. Lisa chats with the guy...Geoff..he catches the name. Mike looks at his wife's face. She's a bit flushed...excited he knew. Lisa finally asks him over to lunch and they wait for his reply.
 
"That'd be great," Geoff said, "if you're sure it's no bother. Haven't had time to stock the fridge with much, and I'm getting fed up with carry out." So far no signs of a problem, he thought. "Let me close things up and I'll be right over. Can I bring anything?" Geoff smiled to himself as he thought of an afternoon watching Lisa's tits and ass; as long as I'm not too obvious...
 
Lisa

Lisa says...well bring your wife along too....if you have one...other than that just bring a good appetite..Mike loves to grill. Mike chuckles and says..I do...we have a great backyard and we can just hang out and get to know each other after lunch ok?
 
"Nope, it's just me," Geoff called over his shoulder. "Be over in a minute."

Geoff grabbed the bottle of wine he was going to have with his dinner that evening, closed his patio door and walked barefoot through the grass to Mike and Lisa's backyard. He could hear theit voices behind the privacy fence and thought it was a shame that what he had an appetite for wasn't going to be on the menu.

He tapped on the gate and called out, "It's Geoff" as he swung the gate open.
 
Lisa

Lisa jumped a bit...they hadn't used that gate in years and she had almost forgotten it existed. She recovered quickly and said...Welcome Geoff...her big brown eyes shining. Mike is fiddling with the grill and Lisa shows you around the yard...the gardens...the hot tub. Lisa likes what she sees...especially the nice round butt!
 
Geoff was glad it was Lisa giving him the tour; he liked seeing her big round ass jiggle beneath her shorts as she walked. He half hoped she'd stumble, as that would probably be all it took for those beautiful tits to spill free from their 'confinement'. Geoff kept stealing glances at them - even though it was a warm day, he see the stiff nipples tenting the thin cotton. God, this woman is always aroused, Geoff thought.

He looked down and noticed her tank top wasn't the only thing tenting -
 
Lisa

Lisa showed their guest around the backyard. She could feel his eyes on her...and she liked it. She stole glances at him a few times too...and she liked what she saw. As she showed where she would be planting some flowers she took a look at his crotch. Nice bulge!...and she guessed about half hard. Her breath caught...he likes me!
 
Houston, we have a problem -

Damn, Geoff thought, this is like being back in middle school - having a boner-with-a-mind-of-its-own. The more I try to think it down, the harder it seems to get. He was certain Lisa had to have noticed...

She was standing close to Geoff, uncomfortably, suggestively, dangerously close. He wanted to try to adjust his package to hide his arousal, but there was no way to do that with Lisa all but pressing her body to his. In any other setting Geoff would have been sure the woman was hitting on him, but her husband was just a few yards away flipping burgers on a grill. There was a foreign dynamic here, a game being played that Geoff didn't know the rules to.

Lisa was leaning in a bit more; Geoff could smell the hint of a floral body wash. His mind was reeling, and he tried to shift away to reduce the building sexual tension. Geoff stepped aside awkwardly to avoid treading on his neighbor's garden, falling a bit off-balance -

- and steadied himself by placing his hand on Lisa's full, ripe breasts.
 
Back
Top