Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

I am submissive to certain men and women. I have experimented with being dominant with other females but only during play.
 
95% sub - occasionally I like to play at being in control!

Definately 'Submissive', have enjoyed this sexual lifestyle as long as I can remember and sure it will be my way forever and all the choices/non choices, various surprises and shocks etc .. I will continue to please :kiss:x x x
 
WTF? Where is the drama? Page 1 looked like drama, with all the comments removed and complaints....and then I scanned the rest...and...no drama. Did I skip it? WHERE IS THE DRAMA?! :mad:
 
very submissive :rolleyes:

Hearing His voice get rougher and deeper as He commands, instructs and disciplines.
*shivers*
 
I know I might get shot down here, becasue I know some people on here take the whole sub / dom thing very seriously. But for me, its a bit like asking if you like Chinese or Italian food. I enjoy a varied diet! Too much of one would be boring. And sometimes it's good to have some things only occasionally, as you appreciate them more. Does that make sense? That said, I think I tend to be more submissive naturally. But if he was dominant every time, it would loose its excitement. Maybe I'm mixing up a lifestyle thing with the occasional, exciting aggressive fuck?

Great post, I couldn't agree more! I love to take control so that I can ensure the maximum pleasure for my wife but I would be lying if I didn't admit that is awesome when she takes control and rock my world! So I guess that makes me more dominant but also submissive?
 
Great post, I couldn't agree more! I love to take control so that I can ensure the maximum pleasure for my wife but I would be lying if I didn't admit that is awesome when she takes control and rock my world! So I guess that makes me more dominant but also submissive?

Or vanilla?
 
Extremely dominant and aggressive in business...

for fun, I'm extremely submissive and yearning for public humiliation.
 
Totally submissive, I can't even feign dominance - I just love yielding control to someone else and it's very difficult for me not to naturally tend that way. I think it's great when people can be both though, as it leaves open a lot.
 
I noticed lately I'm more of a dominant, but there's something very refreshing in relinquishing all control. I lean more toward the former, but it depends on my mood really. Variety is the spice of life.
 
Totally submissive, I can't even feign dominance - I just love yielding control to someone else and it's very difficult for me not to naturally tend that way. I think it's great when people can be both though, as it leaves open a lot.

I've tried to be submissive, but I really can't. With men or women, it doesn't matter: I dominate in the bedroom. When someone tries to dominate me, through word, thought or gesture, I resist. And not the sexy resistance that leads to erotic play. When a dom comes at me, my sexual side turns off completely and I'm flipping the switch over to resistance and competition. I think that comes from my boxing/mma career. I'd rather compete with a top than submit to him/her.

But to each his/her own. It truly is an adventure!
 
I tend to be more dominant with women, I know what I want and take it. Haven't met a woman who puts me in my place yet, but I would like to.

With men I'm always submissive. I love feeling like a play thing to please them.
 
megan is an omega slave.

when megan Tops (only in pro-sessions), the only enjoyment is in the playing with the toys... has nothing to do at all with the bottom for megan- with them, it's just business. megan enjoys the crack of the whip, seeing the floggers fly as they're Florentined, the jiggle or rosiness that the paddles make, or the intricate patterns the ropes can make... the bottom is only a prop for the toy to be used upon.

however, Topping does not a Domme make.
 
Submissive but controlling

Love to be the beta white male in scenary with a black guy and and a white / Chinese girl.
 
Back
Top