DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both KnottyNurse and NurseDesire are totally hot ! There is just something about nurse that get blood rushing away from my brain. Would love to play doctor with both of you.

From one nurse to another, you are absolutely beautiful!

Thank you!

You're a sweetheart and also quite striking.

I will make sure KnottyNurse hears about this.

Both KnottyNurse and NurseDesire are totally hot ! There is just something about nurse that get blood rushing away from my brain. Would love to play doctor with both of you.

After reading this all i can think of is that there must be a way to team up on a project. Who knows.

Thank you doctor!

I am very flattered! Teaming up with the nurse would be a dream come true! Thank you so much for the compliments. I hope you keep us in mind for some project in the future. :)

I am very flattered! Teaming up with the nurse would be a dream come true! Thank you so much for the compliments. I hope you keep us in mind for some project in the future. :)

I will put the old thinking cap on and PM you if we come up with something good. Feel free to do the same.

Doc, will we need to be here on Christmas eve? Or will the "present" be available at a later date? I'm all confused about what it could be now!

Doc, will we need to be here on Christmas eve? Or will the "present" be available at a later date? I'm all confused about what it could be now!

You will be able to get it even after Christmas. KnottyNurse and I just don't plan on posting it before Christmas Eve. This is mostly because we are also still working on it.

It's Christmas Eve Day!!

It's Christmas Eve Day - so looking forward to the return of the Knotty Nurse!! :):) DAve :rose::rose:

dayummmm she hot AF!!!! yummmieee btw Im a AfroNerd so I can really appreciate her

Its Boxing day :)
looking forward to you guys getting some time to relax in order to do what you had in mind :)

Well everyone.

<sigh>

Long story short. We failed you all.

This is something the Nurse and I have been really looking forward to. We had such a good idea for this year's christmas post. But with family and friends over constantly we were just not able to pull it off. We tired do everything needed to make this post happen. Even trying as late as Christmas eve and almost got caught doing it.

I hope you can all accept our sincere apology and know that we are both personally upset that we could not pull of this years post.

sigh :( silly family life!!

you can try do it like now when they are all gone!!

sigh :( silly family life!!

you can try do it like now when they are all gone!!

We could, but it was so Christmas themed that I think the point of it is lost till next year.

Some times family does get in the way. No apology needed.

Thank you for understanding

You can always try on new years day

Thats not a bad idea, but the Nurse and I are going to start our own little vacation this weekend for a couple of weeks.

I am thinking that when we get back though the least I could do is let you all vote on the last three sets I still have sitting on my computer. The winning set gets posted.

Does that sound like a fiar compromise?

Well once again Santa let me down - kept waiting and waiting for the post. Maybe I will have to be even naughtier this coming year !! Of course, you could always rework the theme a bit and make it a Happy New Year's Eve photo shoot?? Thanks for trying, we are certainly looking forward to more sensational posts from the two of you. DAve

Sounds like an excellent idea.

Thanks. For now its better then nothing. I will bring up the voting when we return from our Holiday.

Well once again Santa let me down - kept waiting and waiting for the post. Maybe I will have to be even naughtier this coming year !! Of course, you could always rework the theme a bit and make it a Happy New Year's Eve photo shoot?? Thanks for trying, we are certainly looking forward to more sensational posts from the two of you. DAve

We both really feel bad about this. I know some people where really looking forward to this post and I should not have said anything. Just been like "Surprise" on new years eve if we pulled it off. This is the kind of thing we could re theme for another holiday. But it wont work for New Years sadly.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

Don't you just hate it when REAL LIFE interfers with this???????????

Well everyone.

<sigh>

Long story short. We failed you all.

This is something the Nurse and I have been really looking forward to. We had such a good idea for this year's christmas post. But with family and friends over constantly we were just not able to pull it off. We tired do everything needed to make this post happen. Even trying as late as Christmas eve and almost got caught doing it.

I hope you can all accept our sincere apology and know that we are both personally upset that we could not pull of this years post.

I am sad today. I miss the nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back