How was your first time being spanked?

Jena, a fan of bamboo

Do you find that spanking the lips or using the cane has a tightening effect on the vagina itself? Perhaps from the receiver trying to control the muscle and shrink back...or perhaps increased blood flow to area? Something I notice.
 
Apologies for posting anything with words yesterday. I don't claim to be a Mensa member on my best days, but thought was fuzzy yesterday. I'll try that again and maybe this time it won't sound wooden and sleep deprived.

My first *real* spanking was Saturday. It started playful and almost sweet, then got serious (I said something I shouldn't have after a really hard slap). Thoughts ranged from “Is he serious?” to “Oh crap, he's serious!” to “Ouch, that hurts!” to “How does that feel good at the same time?” He didn't tie me up/down/whatever, he started off sitting on my legs, then moved off to the side for more room and made me lay there with my hands under my chin and God help me if I wiggled away from a swat. (I might have once or twice not on accident, shh) I still don't know if the tears came from the pain, how good it felt, or the confusion of the two.

I loved it and afterwards we had the best sex I think I've ever had. Ever! I was so "awake" down to every nerve ending I couldn't sleep that night until the next evening. It was like some light switch was flicked that I didn't know existed and suddenly I knew what I needed all along without knowing anything was really missing. The next day, I was a mushy oatmeal brained mess, I think he literally fucked me stupid. It was awesome!
 
Last edited:
Do you find that spanking the lips or using the cane has a tightening effect on the vagina itself? Perhaps from the receiver trying to control the muscle and shrink back...or perhaps increased blood flow to area? Something I notice.

I simply assumed the more intense sensations were more a psychological than physical. Regardless I love the deeper sensations I feel within me when a cock pushes into my recently punished cunt.

Naughty Jena
 
Nice Story

My first time was with Lady Isabelle, the wonderful older woman who introduced me to my proper position in life. When she told me to lie across her lap and place my cock between her ivory-white thighs, it wasn't an easy thing to do since my cock was quite limp and shrunken from nervousness, but I managed to do as I was told. I was shaking slightly as I lay there being teased by the gentle caresses of her right hand. Then the first, stinging blow struck, and was followed quickly by a second and a third.

Instinctively, as each slap struck, my body jerked a bit from surprise and the slight pain, and with each jerking of my body, my cock moved between her tightly gripping thighs. My cock started to harden. By the seventh or eighth slap, I had a full erection and the involuntary movement of my body was causing me to actually fuck between her thighs. Soon my ass was burning and my cock was throbbing. Then it happened. I came.

My cum spurted and spurted wetting Lady Isabelle's thighs and puddling on the floor between her booted feet, and her slaps continued to spank my ass until the final drop of cum oozed from me. She then pushed me from her lap. I sprawled on the floor at her feet, but quickly righted myself and knelt with my head bowed. I thanked Lady Isabelle for spanking me. She responded by slapping my face twice....first with her palm and then with the back of her hand.

"Clean up the mess you made!" she ordered and I obeyed. I licked the cum from her thighs and the floor. As I was lick the floor, I heard the liquid sounds of Lady Isabelle masturbating. I continued licking the floor until I heard the whispered moans of her orgasm, then she shoved me aside with her foot and left me lying there with the wonderful burning sensation still burning the flesh of my ass.

Billy-Boy

Nice story! It was very similar to what happened to me for my first erotic spanking. The woman did the same thing to me drawing it out over 30 minutes with me on and off her lap. She teased me to the point of orgasm with her hands while I stood before her and then stopped putting me back over her lap for more spanking.

With the pleasure pain mix I could take more and more spanking. When I did cum between her thighs liked mentioned above she was spanking me harder than I ever had before. It intensified my orgasm like never before sending me through the roof screaming very loud.

I had to clean up my mess too, but when I got to her thighs I worked my way up to her crotch knowing I may be punished but I couldn't help myself. She didn't punish me and let me lick the outside of her panties giving her an orgasm. As a result I always have a strong desire to satisfy my Domme orally after being spanked like that.


I really feel that is a big part of erotic spanking for me, the right mix of pain and pleasure.

ES
 
For me, spanking must be for something. . .

My first time being spanked was wonderful--my pussy got so very wet. My innate female bitchiness had taken over me, and next thing I knew my lover was bending me over his knee and pulling my panties down and spanking me. It hurt a lot and tears welled up, but it also turned me on so much, especially when I turned and looked at my reddening bottom in the bedroom mirror. I was over half-way to cumming at that point.

For me, spanking must always be for something, either innate female bitchiness, or naughtiness or misbehaving--Spanking just for the sake of getting spanked is NOT a turn-on.

Also for me, spanking ALWAYS leads to fucking, very enjoyable fucking I might add.
 
Hot!

For me, spanking must always be for something, either innate female bitchiness, or naughtiness or misbehaving--Spanking just for the sake of getting spanked is NOT a turn-on.

Also for me, spanking ALWAYS leads to fucking, very enjoyable fucking I might add.

Okay that was really HOT! Thanks.

Your story reminds me of a very memorable experience spanking my girlfriend when I was 25. She was teasing me and being bitchy walking around in her underwear. I told her to stop and she did not so I chased her around the room and when I finally caught her I put her over my lap and spanked her hard. She struggled but I held her in place and kept spanking on her bare bottom with my hand.

When I finished I was so turned on I just grabbed her ass and entered her from behind, fucking her right there. It felt great her warm bottom against my crotch. She started to orgasm right away and the pain of me grabbing her ass, still very sore from the spanking, along with the pleasure of her orgasm and that I took control made it VERY intense for her. She had two major orgasms in a row. I did not last long either before mine hit.

ES
 
Okay that was really HOT! Thanks.

Your story reminds me of a very memorable experience spanking my girlfriend when I was 25. She was teasing me and being bitchy walking around in her underwear. I told her to stop and she did not so I chased her around the room and when I finally caught her I put her over my lap and spanked her hard. She struggled but I held her in place and kept spanking on her bare bottom with my hand.

When I finished I was so turned on I just grabbed her ass and entered her from behind, fucking her right there. It felt great her warm bottom against my crotch. She started to orgasm right away and the pain of me grabbing her ass, still very sore from the spanking, along with the pleasure of her orgasm and that I took control made it VERY intense for her. She had two major orgasms in a row. I did not last long either before mine hit.

ES
And your story was really HOT in return, ES!! I would have cum multiple times if I had been your girlfriend.

I think the hand works the best against a bare bottom, too, rather than a cane, or brush or what have you.
 
Cold Shower time

And your story was really HOT in return, ES!! I would have cum multiple times if I had been your girlfriend.

I think the hand works the best against a bare bottom, too, rather than a cane, or brush or what have you.

Yes I agree! I love hand spanking both giving and receiving! I really enjoy the look of a bare ass when it is spanked as you mentioned. I can even see my hand print on my subjects ass! My girlfriend when I was 25 was had dark black skin so there was no bright red bottom as you mentioned but her color did have some red and then almost a purple color.

I guess that is why I am called eroticspank. I love it.

ES
 
Aside from random and occasional swats during the throes of vanilla sex, my first time with a serious and planned spanking was during my initiation and it made me so verrrrryyyy wetttttttttttt! Daddy was quite pleased :heart:

i proudly wore those bruises, welts and lash marks and was sad to see them go.
 
Aside from random and occasional swats during the throes of vanilla sex, my first time with a serious and planned spanking was during my initiation and it made me so verrrrryyyy wetttttttttttt! Daddy was quite pleased :heart:

i proudly wore those bruises, welts and lash marks and was sad to see them go.

Remember my first one well...the flogger was a great start, and then the hand was awesome....when we got to the paddle he bursted a blood vessel in my cheek and it bruised terribly. I had a 550 mile motorcycle trip the next day and that bruise wasn't easy to explain to my vanilla roommate at the rally. But it was memorable.

I recently met with a Dom friend and knew before I went that he wasn't in a good mood, but I didn't care because I was in desperate need of an "attitude adjustment". I got the worst beating I'd ever had but was later proud that I didn't safeword. I also left with a very changed and calm attitude.
 
Being dominant by nature, I am usually the one spanking rather then being spanked, but I do allow myself the strange pleasure of feeling a lover's hand smacking my ass, warming my flesh and giving my ass a rosy color. After a spanking, as we make slow, gentle love, the sensation of Teri's and on my ass is intensified and more erotic than usual.

Claire
 
Last edited:
started young

my mother was a firm beleiver of corpral punishment spare the rod spoil the child and when i got in trouble I had to pick a switch from a peach tree outside. then at about 10 the next door neighbor boy and I decided to get naked and he spanked me. I was hooked. I have asked many boyfriends and and have had many since. Ine of my favorite was after my divorce i was 25 and after bringing home a girlfriend, she was straight and it ended up being her first bi experience, and two guys. I was having oral sex with her and she was giving head when the other male walked in and instead of joining in the sex he spanked my ass till it was red. The best divorce gift I could have recieved. I think some of us just have that innate desire to be spanked.
 
A month ago, maybe?

Deleted....
 
Last edited:
My first hand spanking was awesome.... he used a variety of strokes, soft and hard, at different intervals, so I didn't know when it was coming... it got to the point where he would lift his hand and I would go "ooohhh" just at the expectation of it... sooo hot, can't wait for next time :D

That made me chuckle, as I do the same thing, to the point that I get butterflies in my tummy before the hand hits home. Tis a delicious feeling;):devil:
 
We have only had the chance to meet in person twice and I was spanked both times. The first time was a gentle introduction. The second was a whole new ball game. Over his knee, panties pulled down, him holding my wrists behind my back. As we knew each other more , he didnt hold back. The intensity was astounding, the first few stung but as the spanks landed repeatedly in the same spot it soon got incredibally painful. The cross from fantasy to reality was a shock. I was disappointed at how little I could tolerate , but hell yes! I have asked that it can be the first thing on the agenda every time we meet. I'm hooked!
 
The first time I was drawn across his lap... and made to wait... I knew the hand was poised to strike, but I didn't know when... the seconds felt like minutes. When he made impact, my mind went blank and cleared at the same time... with one resounding thought permeating through my soul.... MORE....

My second favorite part is the unexpected twinge I feel later when I move a certain way... or sit down... after I have "forgotten" the spanking. My dream is to move so carefully I have to lie to people and tell them.. um... I'm having back troubles...
 
Back
Top