Little Spanish beauty. ;)

Such a beautiful girl! Such an awesome thread! But, where have you been for the last few days? We're all going to start going through withdrawals!

wow, wow wow... you are a hot spanish beauty for sure... i'm in lust for you, would like to draw you. thanks for the amazing photo-spread, and the huge erection.

Babies!! I miss you all so so much. I am not dead, I am in fact very much alive haha.

Lets see I started brand new classes last week and so my brain and body has been adjusting to a new schedule which hasn't gone over super smooth but as of now everything is just perfect. :heart:

I love all my classes! Spreadsheet Applications which is so boring but strangely satisfying haha. Humanities which is so up my alley, writing and reading and analysis and discussion! Omg. And last my Friday morning class, Medical Transcription which I find very fun. But then again I am one of those weirdos who love to do secretarial things like greet patients and enter their information into a computer haha.

Friends are great and I have plenty in each class. 3.7 GPA is keeping my spirits high as well as graduation set for October yay! And now I need to get back into the swing of things with new pictures, new newsletter, and answering your wonderful messages. Let me see if I can rustle up a new picture for you cuties.

xoxo
babyvee

Last edited:
Babies!! I miss you all so so much. I am not dead, I am in fact very much alive haha.

Lets see I started brand new classes last week and so my brain and body has been adjusting to a new schedule which hasn't gone over super smooth but as of now everything is just perfect. :heart:

I love all my classes! Spreadsheet Applications which is so boring but strangely satisfying haha. Humanities which is so up my alley, writing and reading and analysis and discussion! Omg. And last my Friday morning class, Medical Transcription which I find very fun. But then again I am one of those weirdos who love to do secretarial things like greet patients and enter their information into a computer haha.

Friends are great and I have plenty in each class. 3.7 GPA is keeping my spirits high as well as graduation set for October yay! And now I need to get back into the swing of things with new pictures, new newsletter, and answering your wonderful messages. Let me see if I can rustle up a new picture for you cuties.

xoxo
babyvee

I can be your patient and you can take my vital signs and give me a physical. Because after seeing t hat picture my blood pressure shot through the roof. :kiss::rose::D

xoxo
babyvee
So happy to hear from you :) thought you disappeared or something. Glad to see your beautiful face again....always a blessed event.

xoxo
babyvee

Amazing like normal!!

xoxo
babyvee

WHEW!!!

You had me scared for a second there!

Looking very cute as always, not to mention incredibly sexy.

And congrats on the 3.7! :heart:

Whew! I can exhale now that the wait for your return is over! Missed you, sexy!

Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!:heart:
Updated Skype and will be spending more time on there if you have me as a contact and would like to talk.

Also next newsletter coming out tomorrow! So look for that in your emails if you are on the mailing list. Recording a video for it today.
Xoxo

Last edited:
Updated Skype and will be spending more time on there if you have me as a contact and would like to talk.

Also next newsletter coming out tomorrow! So look for that in your emails if you are on the mailing list. Recording a video for it today.
Xoxo

How do I sign up for the newsletter? Pm you my email address? Its Fredflinestone78@gmail.com

Xoxo

You know how to put a smile on my face after a long hard day at work! Thanks for sharing your time and pictures!!

Xoxo

mmmmhh... lovely pics :) and love the hint of that pink bra ;)

Back