Attachments

• rsz_3cimg0025.jpg
    rsz_3cimg0025.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,272
  • rsz_1cimg0026.jpg
    rsz_1cimg0026.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,383
Last edited:
You have a fabulous chest, wonderful abs and strong arms.....now for pics of your ass, back and thighs, please! :rolleyes:

I very rarely comment on men's threads here,
but you have a damnnnn sexy body.

I love a guy with a nice tan. ;P

Thanks for the responses!

Kiwi - Thank you! I love your thread btw.

Corbal - Here's a pic that shows my legs, I'll try to take a few more for you tonight.

Putona - Glad you decided to post on my thread, you are always welcome here!

Attachments

• rsz_rsz_2_021.jpg
    rsz_rsz_2_021.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,408
Just curious as to any feedback I might get...it summer and I've finally got somewhat of a tan, so I figured why not show it off a bit. Comments and requests welcome. ;)

Erm......hot :D

Someone requested a back shot, so here you go!

What exactly is it the ladies of lit like to see from guys? I realize that the female threads get much more attention due to obvious reasons, but surely the ladies out there have a wish list...?

Amy - I hope that's a good 'wow'?

Keesha - Here's one for now...let me know if you have any requests...

Me - Thank you!

Carnage - I could use some cooling off right now, it is HOT where I'm at, and thanks!

Attachments

• rsz_3cimg0027.jpg
    rsz_3cimg0027.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 641
Lickjen - Thanks!

Surely there must be a few more ladies out there...don't be shy, what is it you want to see??

Nice!

Thanks for posting - it's so nice to see pics of the guys on here ....although I really like looking at the other women as well! That's just me, though - I love a little of both!:kiss:

Someone requested a back shot, so here you go!

What exactly is it the ladies of lit like to see from guys? I realize that the female threads get much more attention due to obvious reasons, but surely the ladies out there have a wish list...?

Amy - I hope that's a good 'wow'?

Keesha - Here's one for now...let me know if you have any requests...

Me - Thank you!

Carnage - I could use some cooling off right now, it is HOT where I'm at, and thanks!

Yummy!!
Just carry on going what you're doing......It's good!! :D

Yes, lets keep up the great pics :) I do believe there was a butt shot request that's still unanswered? I'd like to second it!

Okay okay, here's a butt shot! ;) Tan line included, lol.

So out of curiosity, what do you girls consider your favorite feature on a guy???

Attachments

• rsz_cimg0031.jpg
    rsz_cimg0031.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 615
Okay okay, here's a butt shot! ;) Tan line included, lol.

So out of curiosity, what do you girls consider your favorite feature on a guy???

Mmm.........how did I miss this pic? x
Stomach ;)

As expected looks as good as the rest of the package ;)

If your still looking for suggestions how about some shower pics?

I'm glad to see I have a few people who enjoy! :)

And I aim to please, so here is a before, during and after shower pic!

Ready for the weekend already...I'm jealous of all those people who live near the ocean, instead of stuck in the midwest...hopefully I'll at least get some pool time in! :)

Attachments

• rsz_2cimg0033.jpg
    rsz_2cimg0033.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 573
  • rsz_2cimg0034.jpg
    rsz_2cimg0034.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 615
  • rsz_1cimg0041.jpg
    rsz_1cimg0041.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 640
I'm glad to see I have a few people who enjoy! :)

And I aim to please, so here is a before, during and after shower pic!

Ready for the weekend already...I'm jealous of all those people who live near the ocean, instead of stuck in the midwest...hopefully I'll at least get some pool time in! :)

And you definately do please :cattail: Now I think I need a shower *fans herself*

I agree would be great to get to spend some time in the ocean, I miss living near beaches, but pools are an okay subsitution.

HOLY FUCK

Kay now that that's out of my system. I'd like to inform you that you'll be the first thread i subscribe to other then my own and....well...erm i saved most er i mean some of your pics. Cannot wait to see more! especially love your shoulders and chest <3 sami

Seems tough for a guy to keep a pic thread alive with all the beautiful women to compete with :) Thanks for all those who have replied though!

Thanks Shy!

I figured this thread was pretty much dead, but I appreciate the bump...any requests or anything you want to see?

Back