Why do normally straight guys have cock fantasies?

in4more

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Posts
185
I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm straight, married, sexually satisfied with my mate, but I want to experience sex with another man. Why is this? I don't usually find men attradctive, although I can appreciate a good looking male or female. I just have a desire to experience what it's like to suck a hard cock or be taken in the ass by someone so I can feel what it's like.

The thing that's got me wondering is that I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing--I think I'd probally like it every once in a while even though my first preference sexually is with a woman. And I know my significant other would not be up for knowing this or participating in any way.

I don't think it's the taboo aspect at all. Maybe it's just me and others here being open to expanding their sexual horizons without worrying if it makes them less of a man (and I'm not saying being gay makes you less of a man--I'm just relaying the stereotype so don't take offence).

So why do you think straight guys have an urge to experiment with other men?
 
I've been wondering about this as well. I have the exact same issue as you, and would love to fullfill my fantasy, as I find myself getting off more thinking about being with a man more than a woman. I too, don't lust for any particular man that I see, it just his parts that I want.
 
I'm not saying it's abnormal--I'm just trying to figure it out that's all. Thought with as many different types of people that come here this would be the best place for the question.

I'm totally secure with my sexuality and maybe that's why I can admit that I'd like to try things sexually with another man. I'm not worried that it'll change me into something I'm not, I just think I'd like it in the right context and just wondering how others that feel this way feel about the subject.
 
I'm bisexual and married. I've been sharing my wife, and before her, girlfriends, with guys for years. I totally love women and can't imagine not being bonded to a woman in a passionate heterosexual loving relationship. If you met me at a party or worked with me on the job you would never guess I was bisexual.

In fact, I think of myself as a straight guy who likes to suck cock. Obviously, an oxymoron. I also think of myself as "queer" in almost the original sense of the word, because I am definitely NOT gay. I would never emotionally bond to a guy like I have all my life with women. My wife agrees that I'm not gay. She thinks I just a horny dog that would fuck a hole in the wall as soon as look at. Come to think of it, I have fucked a few holes in walls and it was OK.

I'll put it to you this way: When a guy - even one who's a cock sucker - goes to the grocery store and is shopping away, who does his wandering eye unconsciously wander to, the hot MILF bending over to reach into the dairy fridge or the guy who looks like he works out 7 days a week? I'm a girl watcher, not a guy watcher.

It's a tough row to hoe. My gay friends think I'm just a gay guy who can't quite come out, my straight friends think a single queer thought makes you gay. Society is generally very doubtful about the bisexual meme.

Ultimately, I like guys that think like you guys do. You're basically straight, but totally liberated from any vestigial homophobia that we were all raised with. You're the kind of guys I could have over for a quiet dinner with my rather sexy wife provocatively flirting with us until, well, we all ended up fucking the shit out of her for a couple of hours. And hey, if we were into it, we could kiss, suck and fuck each other as well. Or not. My wife and I have had sex with straight men where no real bisexual contact happened and it was great too.

Variety is the spice of life.
 
As my wife has said, "You're not bi, you're just horny". And if all you want to do is mess around with a cock and ignore the rest of the guy that's probably accurate.

Further if they're thoughts that only materialize after being in a long term relationship, it can just be worked up a desire for some "strange" in a form that is not direct competition for your girlfriend/wife.

As for me it's something that's always been around.
 
Last edited:
As my wife has said, "... if they're thoughts that only materialize after being in a long term relationship, it can just be worked up a desire for some "strange" in a form that is not direct competition for your girlfriend/wife.


That's a good point. I've found it a lot easier to talk girlfriends into joining me in bed with another guy than for them to bring home a hot girlfriend for a threesome.

Even my hottest bi girlfriends have had the attitude that I'm a bastard for wanting to fuck their girlfriends, even when they allowed it to happen! Maybe, I'm just unlucky that way. But this tendency towards jealousy in my female lovers has definitely made MFMs easier to organize than FMFs.
 
A thought from a totally bi guy:

I have been with several 'straight' guys. A lot of them freak out and run when they see there first real cock aiming for their mouth. Most of them really freak out when a hard cock touches their ass.

But, several are satisfied with the one time experience.

Most come back for more.

As far as I know, none have become totally gay. But many have become totally bi.

At this stage, I would say you are curious. If you want to go further, do so with your eyes wide open, and the understanding that you have the right to back out.

Good luck with your self exploration.
 
For me the answer is simple.

How hard is it to find a woman interested in casual sex?

How hard is it to find a man interested in casual sex?

For me, these types of thoughts come up during long dry spells, so that explains a lot of it. But even if you're in a committed relationship, even a satisfying one, it's nice to be able to have that quick encounter at the drop of a hat that some guys (certainly not all) are willing to provide. Or to be able to treat that person differently than the person you've got to wake up to every day. Not that one should treat NSA partners like dirt, but...I feel like you can be more selfish in an NSA encounter. Blow and goes are easy to find on Craigslist - not so easy from your wife. (Although, if they're easy to get from your wife - total keeper. :D )
 
All my life I have lusted after women. The sight of a curvaceous female in a tight dress wearing spike heels causes my jaw to drop and produces an instant erection. And yet I experience extreme pleasure from the erotic sensation of a thick cock filling my mouth and plunging into the depths of my throat. I have no doubt that this orientation of mine is the result of having been fortunate as a young teen in having had a suck buddy relationship with my best friend. In addition to being my best friend, he was my first sex partner and this simultaneous attraction to both pussy and cock made me the man I am today. Although at first he would reciprocate, he never developed the fondness for performing fellatio that I did. My cock is larger than most, but his cock was much bigger than mine and as a result it soon evolved into just me blowing him, which was fine with me because I was getting all I needed from my girlfriend at the time. In fact, I kind of liked the idea of being his "cocksucker"and to this day, I get a slutty perverse thrill from going down on my knees to "service" a guy by sucking on his cock and letting him cum in my mouth.
 
Last edited:
I never gave it a thought during my teen years. Even after a few circle jerks when I was 12 or 13. I wasn't until I was married to my first wife. We had active imaginations and shared many fantasies together. Our favorite was bringing another guy to bed with us. Me watching him fuck her evolved into me prepping him before and cleaning up after. We came oh so close to really doing it, but it never happened. We eventually split and remain friends.

About the same time my oldest friend started hinting he was interested in experimenting with another guy. I was dating girls again and although I was curious, I didn't try anything with him at that time.

I married again. To a fantastic gal. But still thought about what it might be like to play with another guy. My new wife was, and still is, very conservative when it comes to sex. She's very good, but also very vanilla. So I've kept my cravings for cock to myself.

At the age of 30, I decided it was now or never. He had recently split from his wife and lived alone. I went to visit on Sunday afternoon to watch porn and drink a few beers. He brought the subject up and I just blurted out "So show me the damn thing already!":)

As soon as I saw his big thick cock, I was hooked. It throbbed in my hand and was seeping juice like crazy. It was probably around 7 or 8 inches. He reached for me and I helped pull out my modest 6 incher. When he touched me I though I'd blow all over the place it felt so good.

We've remained friends and get together 3 or 4 times a year for guy time. Not nearly enough, but it satisfies the craving for a while. I'm 52 now, so we've been "friends with benefits" for over 22 years.

So for me, it's just the cock and nothing else (except the balls too!). I have no desire to hug and kiss another man. Don't want a "relationship" either. Just like to hang out with my buddy and give each other hand jobs and blow jobs.

It's the cock and balls that I'm into. Something about being able to make him cum drives me insane with lust. I get rock hard when I play with him. Feeling his cock swell in my mouth just as he's about to cum is amazing.

My wife is always in for a good time after my visits with my old friend;)
 
Last edited:
I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm straight, married, sexually satisfied with my mate, but I want to experience sex with another man. Why is this? I don't usually find men attradctive, although I can appreciate a good looking male or female. I just have a desire to experience what it's like to suck a hard cock or be taken in the ass by someone so I can feel what it's like.

The thing that's got me wondering is that I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing--I think I'd probally like it every once in a while even though my first preference sexually is with a woman. And I know my significant other would not be up for knowing this or participating in any way.

I don't think it's the taboo aspect at all. Maybe it's just me and others here being open to expanding their sexual horizons without worrying if it makes them less of a man (and I'm not saying being gay makes you less of a man--I'm just relaying the stereotype so don't take offence).

So why do you think straight guys have an urge to experiment with other men?

I was thinking the same thing which is why I started this thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=569635

It's amazing how common it seems to be.
 
It's odd reading the above responses -- and it leaves me to wonder if any of you have tried uber-fem TGs before being intimate with another man.

Personally, I draw the line at male-to-female TGs (the hot ones anyway -- I steer clear of the dust-bags and fat ones).
 
Got to agree with all of the above. Not interested in men, but VERY curious about cocks. 30 years of wondering, and I'm only now doing something about it (via Squirt, hopefully).

For me, the interest started 'by accident' back when I was a teen looking at whatever porn mags we could scare up. The only mags we saw were very softcore ('70s England). No 'split beaver' - just tits, that mysterious furry triangle and the occasional glimpse of inner labia. If there were dicks on show at all, they were always soft.

Over time, I got totally obsessed by the need to see a hard cock penetrating a pussy. But every mag I got was always the same - I'd skip through it looking for such a pic. Never a one. This carried on for many teen years. So - like most kids - I just wanked off over the pussy pix.

When I finally did get my hands on some true hardcore penetration mags, I found I was just as eager to see the hard cocks as I was the pink pussies.

And after seeing M-F anal photos, something clicked, and I knew that being on the receiving end must surely be pleasant. So I started with anal play (savaloys from the local chip shop!) and have wondered about the real thing ever since.

But... in all these years, not once have I ever fantasised that the bloke was anything more than the cock 'donor'.
 
Last edited:
I see that several posts have talked about the idea of simply wanted to "play" with the cock, not being interested in the rest of the guy. I can attest to that myself... I'd like to touch, be touched, perhaps do more... but it is just the idea of the cock that is interesting... although perhaps that sounds shallow?
 
I see that several posts have talked about the idea of simply wanted to "play" with the cock, not being interested in the rest of the guy. I can attest to that myself... I'd like to touch, be touched, perhaps do more... but it is just the idea of the cock that is interesting... although perhaps that sounds shallow?

No I sure don,t think its shallow at all. I,m sure there are lots of us that feel the same. Once I became comfortable with a man . I,m sure more then touching would take place.
 
Bi sexual

My theory is that we are all naturally bi sexual. If we were free from cultural inhibitions, we would enjoy sex with whomever we felt comfortable with, regardless of gender. Just satisfying ourselves and each other would be goal. No guilt, no fear, no inhibitions. Just adult pleasure.

I believe we're genetically wired that way. Look at the ancient Greeks...the men enjoyed each other freely, and only occaisionally slept with women. Look at how widespread and accepted gays and lesbians are now.

I think most men, if they would admit it, are interested in other men and their cocks. Most guys would get it on with another man if they felt they could do it without being 'outed.'
 
It’s because we masturbate our cock.
I hold my cock in my hand, I feel my cock, rub cock, slide my hand over my cock, up and down my cock, and oooh, cock feels good, cock feels so good.

That’s why.
 
Last edited:
It’s because we masturbate our cock.
I hold my cock in my hand, I feel my cock, rub cock, slide my hand over my cock, up and down my cock, and oooh, cock feels good...cock feels good, cock feels so good.
I love my cock...love cock, love cock
I rub cock on my inner thigh... cock feels good on my inner thigh; rubbing cock on my shin, foot. Hard cock, cock pressing in my palm, smooth silky head, rubbing my wrist, inner arm. I want cock, cock, cock. If I could suck cock, suck cock, suck cock...oooh want to suck cock.
That’s why.

LMAO!
 
Several possibilities occur:

1. You might in fact be bisexual and just never realized it. This is particularly likely if you happen to be a bi guy with a strong preference for women (being bi doesn't necessarily mean an equal attraction to both sexes) who never had occasion to come into much contact with the gay scene.

2. The old "Everybody is bi," theory might be getting one over on you. Lots of people like to cite Freud and his assertion that everyone, and he does mean EVERYone, has both homosexual and heterosexual thoughts, urges, and fantasies, just in the case of most people they're either subconscious or something that's never addressed. Keep in mind this would still technically make you "straight", at least as far as society's general definition goes. You're still as straight as the next guy...it's just that the next guy isn't as straight as he thinks he is.

3. You might just be attracted to something that is taboo. Anything that your mind considers daring, experimental, out of the ordinary, or forbidden can therefore seem arousing. I know you specifically said you don't think this is the case, but sometimes you'd be surprised at how simple the answers can be.

4. You just like dicks. Fetishes don't have to make sense. In fact, kind of by definition they rarely make sense. The penis has been your direct expression of your sexuality for your entire adult life, so perhaps it's just inevitable that you would start to wonder about others'. And a penis is a very direct, active expression of sex (whereas female genitalia is, by its nature, more passive. No offense ladies, I'm just talking about the basic anatomy of things here), so the appeal might simply be the idea of a partner who has that quality.

Might I add, I've got a thing for experimental straight guys, so whatever the root of this phenomena I'm rather grateful for it. ;)
 
totally agree

sounds like you didnt explore enough when you were younger

that sounds like the answer to me cause it describes me as well, never experimented due to all the taboo nature of growing up Irish Catholic in Massachusetts I guess :)
 
Back
Top