Post here if you just jacked or jilled off to Liz Vegas

dontneedone

Really Experienced
Rules: only post if you just jacked or jilled off to one of Liz Vegas' pictures or something she posted.

I have. Several .....hundred times. This month.

Vince

Well then shouldn't there be several hundred posts on this thread then? LOL

I don't know what to think of this .... on the one hand it's quite flattering

.... on the other I want to start a thread like this for some of my gfs on here and see what they think of it

... and on the other hand (;) ) what if this thread totally dies?? That would be so embarrassing .... for me, not you! :eek:

Thanks for being so honest though Vince. I appreciate the tribute. (I guess :D)

If people are really going to be as honest as you though, I'd really like to know what it is that I posted that turned them (and you) on so much :D

btw I got asked by someone who saw this thread to post a few old "reminder pics" of some of my previous avatars and profile pics. So, okay, for the time being anyway:

Attachments

18.1 KB · Views: 45
  • avatar - white dress at work.jpg
    avatar - white dress at work.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 47
    48 KB · Views: 51
    29 KB · Views: 122
  • sore feet.jpg
    sore feet.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Well then shouldn't there be several hundred posts on this thread then? LOL

I don't know what to think of this .... on the one hand it's quite flattering

.... on the other I want to start a thread like this for some of my gfs on here and see what they think of it

... and on the other hand (;) ) what if this thread totally dies?? That would be so embarrassing .... for me, not you! :eek:

Thanks for being so honest though Vince. I appreciate the tribute. (I guess :D)

If people are really going to be as honest as you though, I'd really like to know what it is that I posted that turned them (and you) on so much :D

btw I got asked by someone who saw this thread to post a few old "reminder pics" of some of my previous avatars and profile pics. So, okay, for the time being anyway:

I missed some of those. Damn

OMG Yes!! Love this!! Liz is one of my fav posters :). Love the "Pervy things my husband does" thread and her "Dr Liz" thread is my "Go To" place for naughty advice . I fantasize being one of the "High End" ;) girls she employees occasionally :eek:. She is an inspiration to us all!!
Sincerely, Lezzie for Lizzie :)

Last edited:
Yes, totally. The avatar she had for the dr. Liz thread was the first time. A few of her posts in "what's he or she saying" have gotten me rock hard and cumming as well. One of our pm convos.

I will admit it: I never have. I have gotten off to some posts by others in her Embarrassing Boners thread, so maybe that counts.

Now this isn't a pic of her, obviously, but the words she put to this shows her filthy creativity. No comment on what particular reaction I may or may have not had.

tumblr_ojh9b79swb1s71ndao1_400.gif

"Look what I got us for your birthday honey. Her name is Adrianna.
Isn't she pretty? Adrianna, this is my husband David. I've been feeding him zinc
supplements for over a month now and haven't let him cum in over two weeks."

You're all a bunch of naughty perverts! ;) :)

Attachments

• ripped t-shirt.jpg
    ripped t-shirt.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Her posts certainly have gotten me hard and horny on more than one occasion. Those pics, especially the one over looking the strip that is a favorite of many, did help relieve some tension earlier:devil:

Back