YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Bored

Bored tonight and most nights - looking to chat with a woman. Your choice on the subject. You can get me on any of the chat systems below.

I am online tonight - looking for a Lady interested in an older guy for fun chat

On for some time tonight. Unfortunately missed most last night so hoping for a better go tonight

47 married f, i'll be on yahoo tonight. Send me a naughty role-play idea. Love to hear what gets you off. :)

tklishsue is my id there.

pretending i dont have to get up in 6 hours and that i havent been drinking all night.....might as well play on yahoo for a bit, maybe someone can help me relax and finally get sleep

bimbo slut loversss?

hi im danielle 25 yr old exotic dancer lets chat when im not at the club :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally have a day to myself and looking to have some naughty fun! I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

It's Friday but will be on tomorrow

Send a message for my screen name. I'm happy to fulfill any intellectual curiosities, have some playful banter, or push sexual limits. All in my wheelhouse.

Back