anal cum

suckcurious

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Posts
238
Have thought about having anal sex for ages now and just wondered,can you feel the cock shoot the load deep in you . Can you feel it pumping the load into you? Its my fantasy to do it bare back first time. I know its risky but hope to meet a first time guy like me to have fun with. Your experiences would be appreciated.
 
For me, no. You can feel them cumming by the throbbing/swelling of the cock as they ejaculate, if their cock does that. Otherwise, its mostly cued by the moment they freeze deep inside your ass, groan and you feel their balls jerking against your bottom. :)
 
I can most definitely feel it. I love the feeling of the sperm shooting into me.
It's definitely the thing where bareback is the preferred
approach of getting fucked but obviously not the most practical. Much too bad.
 
my question is...does it ever stop hurting? haha now, my first guy was huge and although he took it slow, it did hurt. the second guy wasn't much smaller, so it didn't much hurt, but was uncomfortable...does it ever get to the point where that soreness at the "ring" kinda stops? i can take deep short strokes, but the long stroke is killing me!!
 
From a female perspective...well, the anatomy is exactly the same...when I used to sleep with men, the one aspect of ejaculation I actively enjoyed was during anal sex.

I could definitely feel it in my anus...the contractions and spasms of his penis, and if not the spurting as such, then a distinct sensation inside my bum of the warmth and wetness of his semen.

There was for me a rather decadent and thrilling sense and feel of having my anus full of sperm, and then slowly exiting me afterwards.

As for it hurting, it probably means you're going too fast...you need to take it very slowly and gently until your body gradually gets used to it.
 
thanks for the replies

am even more certain I need a cock pumping deep in me now. Just need the guy and hard cock now!
 
I just got home from a nice fuck session with my friend. Not only did I feel him cum in my ass but it's slowly running out of me right now.

Well, time for my shower then sleep.
 
my question is...does it ever stop hurting? haha now, my first guy was huge and although he took it slow, it did hurt. the second guy wasn't much smaller, so it didn't much hurt, but was uncomfortable...does it ever get to the point where that soreness at the "ring" kinda stops? i can take deep short strokes, but the long stroke is killing me!!



The secret guys, is a guy or girl who is willing to go the extra mile to prep you! I know not everyone likes to rim (like me) but if not, use lube plus one finger, then two, the three....when they fit. If you can take three fingers, almost any size cock (live) will fit! A little advice from a seasoned professional...Mistress Riley p.s. a series of graduating butt plugs is always a big help too!
 
The secret guys, is a guy or girl who is willing to go the extra mile to prep you! I know not everyone likes to rim (like me) but if not, use lube plus one finger, then two, the three....when they fit. If you can take three fingers, almost any size cock (live) will fit! A little advice from a seasoned professional...Mistress Riley p.s. a series of graduating butt plugs is always a big help too!

Proper preparation makes it so much better. Now usually when I hook up with a chap its been arranged online, so its much easier to prepare. Take a long shower, soap up, feel around and insert a finger or two into your anus. Its amazing how easily it opens up when you're nicely soaked. Then I unscrew the shower head, making sure the water temp is not too hot, and put the shower head into my anus, basically giving myself an enema. Not only does it clean your insides out, but I find it tends to loosen up my asshole, a lot. With prep like this being penetrated is so much easier, doesn't hurt, in my opinion. Hell, it works me up so much that sometimes if I'm fucked straight afterwards, and their cock isn't overly large, you don't need much in the way of lube. Obviously it makes more sense to have lots of lube though.
 
hi

This thread should continue to enthrall al participants. East or west anal is the best. Pain adds to the explosion and lingering pain for a couple of days keeps reminding of the anal orgasm.
 
This thread should continue to enthrall al participants. East or west anal is the best. Pain adds to the explosion and lingering pain for a couple of days keeps reminding of the anal orgasm.

Totally agree...
 
As far as feeling someone shoot in my ass I have never felt the cum squirting out. I do like the feeling of a cock in my ass without a rubber. The only problem today is an STD. If you are with someone new, I would say use a rubber, don't fall for the line..I've been tested...
You can have just as much fun being fucked with the rubber on.
Your ass will also get used to the feeling of a larger cock in your ass once you learn how to prep for it. I purchased butt plugs and eventually became accustomed to larger. You could say I'm a size queen. <laughing>
 
I can definitely feel it and love the feeling. Its the best when it can be timed so that you cum at the same time you feel their cum being emptied inside you.
 
I am a virgin ass...I would really like to take a hard dick in my ass and see first hand if I can feel it cum inside me. I have used my wifes dildos and love how it feels. I have fucked quite a few women, current wife included, in the ass and they loved it. I want to know what they know. The same goes for a throbbing cock in my virgin mouth.
 
I have nothing to add with the cum shooting inside your ass, but as for the pain. There has been a lot of good suggestions. Play/practice with yourself at home. Butt plugs are a great way to accustom your ass to the size issue. The first times you need to be with a guy (or girl with a strap on: hehe) that knows what they are doing. Taking your time and easing your ass into it is key. Tongue, fingers, toy, then dick.
My two cents.
 
Sorry so long, but this thread is HOT!

Like many others, I am one of those who cannot feel the actual load being pumped in during anal :(. HOWEVER... The suddenly noticeable sensations of warmth and extra lubrication; the way his pulsating cock and balls feel; the honesty in his facial expressions and body language; and just knowing that he is experiencing only pleasure... These are all events happening simultaneously, and the power of this phenomenon is not to be underestimated!

My favorite thing these days, is to be with a partner who is taking me with my ass up so he is able to pull out right as he is cumming, soak my puckered hole and gather it all in a nice, neat puddle. I then make my hole gape open (which takes practice to learn how to control but is well worth the surprise show you can give your partner). When this happens, it sucks the cum right in. Now when I am lucky enough to execute this elaborate plan properly I can feel the load flowing into my ass :).

**Now to touch on three other topics mentioned in this thread:

1) Butt plugs and lube are the way to go for the pain issue mentioned. Start small and work your way up gradually with size and time inserted. You'll be glad you did because the difference it makes when even a small plug is inserted for just 10 minutes or so before your partner enters you will be like night and day.

2) Wear a condom!**

3) Yes... I agree with all of you that this is the hottest thread I've been on in a long time so let's keep this one going for a while!

**Topic #2 is clearly nothing more than a disclaimer. If you truly desire and choose to receive bare anal sex, then obviously you disregard this advice every time you see it and thus, wasted breath. So...

At least make sure you get to know the guy well enough to trust that he is truthful about his past and that you are ok with his experiences. Or better yet... get tested TOGETHER and consider monogamy or safe sex outside the bareback relationship! It's impossible to define the added quality of the pleasure shared during sex with a partner when you are certain you have nothing to worry about!
 
Last edited:
I love doing it and also love how it feels! Nothing like it compares....love how it looks dripping out too, so sensuously creamy! Makes my tongue want to just lick and slurp and taste too!
 
I am a virgin ass...I would really like to take a hard dick in my ass and see first hand if I can feel it cum inside me. I have used my wifes dildos and love how it feels. I have fucked quite a few women, current wife included, in the ass and they loved it. I want to know what they know. The same goes for a throbbing cock in my virgin mouth.

I think I want to move to TX and help you out.:D
 
Its been a while since I have had a real cock but I do seem to remember feeling when he came inside me. I definitely remember the cum running out of me for the next hour. I could use some of that again...:kiss:
 
Back
Top