Hoping to find a Phone Friend - WOMEN only please!

Hey there, any ladies out there looking for some naughty conversation whether it be online or on the phone?

crowfiend - i'd really appreciate if you didn't utilize my thread for your search. please start your own thread. thank you!

well, i don't have much experience, so I might not really be what you're looking for, but I am interested, and very curious

I'm always looking for a phone friend. I gave all of mine up when I got together with my last ex. Helps to have someone talk to since I seem to play alone these days.

Guyalone! I feel like we're old friends!!! LOL Here's a friendly bump for you! :)

Hi never done this before but just had to say glad to see that you found someone to chat too and have a bump while your at it..

Hi never done this before but just had to say glad to see that you found someone to chat too and have a bump while your at it..

I've never chatted or talked on the phone with Guyalone, so I don't know what his IM or phone sex skills are. But seems there have been some satisfied customers. :p I just do some friendly bumping on his thread. ;)

Dont know if this is Kosher since this is guyalones post, but also looking for female phone friend if anyone is interested.

grittys1 - thanks for stopping by, but i'd greatly appreciate it if you created your own post to search!

thanks!

Back