Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you:) No, it certainly does not..leaves a horrible aftertaste.
Mountain dew and a bacon McGriddle here.

Just coffee for me. Right now anyway. I may see if the roomies want french toast, if they wake up soon...

"Yummmmmm love bacon McGriddles - my favorite! French toast isn't bad either. Looking forward to Friday's breakfast at Cracker Barrel too:eek:. Today however it's a toasted bagel with peanut butter and coffee - cleaning the cat pans (BLEEECH) and Charger Girl already reported the job done! Isn't she wonderful:rose: Today is the big day isn't it Cookie?"

Good morning daddies and girls! Another Hump Day!! :D:D

Leaving many hugs and kisses. Have a wonderful day!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

"Yes it is - less than 36 hours to go! NOT that I'm excited or anything:rolleyes:! The SO says he's READY - he was a Boy Scout too of course:D! Have a great day INL!"

Spam...good gawd ya all...what is it good for...absolutely nothin..

Hello peaches and INL. I haven't said hello to photo yet so hi and welcome to our little community! I read the first page of your thread and loved the google goofs and Uranus info! Funny stuff!
Peaches, have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

My busy little buttercup! I hope your day goes as planned and you'll be back in my loving arms as soon as humanly possible!

Hello to RJ, Daddy M, all the little girls and Daddies....

Hmmmm I had a point to make...oh yeah! Minnesota makes a big deal out of inventing and continuing to produce spam....there are things in life I just do not understand! Like the Symantec training headquarters not to far from the Hormel plant...maybe they didn't research it well and waiting for that epiphany moment when someone says...ohhh not that kind of spam

Last edited:
Hello peaches and INL. I haven't said hello to photo yet so hi and welcome to our little community! I read the first page of your thread and loved the google goofs and Uranus info! Funny stuff!

My busy little buttercup! I hope your day goes as planned and you'll be back in my loving arms as soon as humanly possible!

Hmmmm I had a point to make...oh yeah! Minnesota makes a big deal out of inventing and continuing to produce spam....there are things in life I just do not understand! Like the Symantec training headquarters not to far from the Hormel plant...maybe they didn't research it well and waiting for that epiphany moment when someone says...ohhh not that kind of spam

So, in a way, Minnesota helped create the Broadway musical Spamalot. :eek:

I felt a sudden urge poetic....

There once was a man from Mid-West
Who just could not give it a rest
So we sent in a bowl
His nuts off to Sheol
And Beelzebub laughed at our jest...
:cool:

Spam King ~giggles~

Just a few more hours, my love and I'll be ready for a beer on the deck with you, Daddy. :heart:

Ra and RJ...beautiful! :D

(Giggles) "On the contrary - fried spam is wonderful with scrambled eggs for breakfast - yummmmm! Right up there with fried bologna sandwiches for lunch, huh Cookie? Sorry Photo, teasing our sister Cookie who HATES bologna and probably spam too - that was sort of a shock to wake up to though wasn't it? Hope everyone has a wonderful REST of the day. Cookie, ya'll be careful! I love you little sister!"

You're just being a meanie! :D. ~makes icky face ~
Flirt talked me into it once. I threw it out for the neighborhood cat and he turned his nose up at it. I'm sure a wild animal finally nabbed it that night.

You're just being a meanie! :D. ~makes icky face ~
Flirt talked me into it once. I threw it out for the neighborhood cat and he turned his nose up at it. I'm sure a wild animal finally nabbed it that night.

I like fried Spam once in a while, like once a year, first day of camping.

My father loved it. He also loved "spiced ham" from the sub shop where I worked. It was used on our American sub - ham, spiced ham, and bologna. No one ever purchased a spiced ham sub, just him. When the store owner found this out, he told me and others that when my dad came into the store, give him twice the amount of meat. Also, I was allowed to take 2 lbs of the sliced spiced ham home for him.

They don't call us the mini-apple for nothing ....of course we' ll take full credit for that regardless of what the Monty Python troop would say!

Well they do give homage to Minnesota in the "Spam" skit.

They do say, "Damn Vikings" LOL

Well they do give homage to Minnesota in the "Spam" skit.

They do say, "Damn Vikings" LOL

As one of the closet Bear fans up here, we say far worse....the "Queens" is an all time favorite! Then we also have to deal with the packers.....their name is funny enough ....no need to make one up

As one of the closet Bear fans up here, we say far worse....the "Queens" is an all time favorite! Then we also have to deal with the packers.....their name is funny enough ....no need to make one up

You don't like the "Six Kings? "VI Kings"

I'm a Giants fan, though my passion for them has simmered. Oh, don't get me wrong I still follow them, watch them, but I'm not a super-fan anymore. I don't mope around when they lose.

My favorite soccer team is the NY Red Bulls, but I might change in 2015, when the Manchester City-New York Yankees team plays. They're called "New York City FC" but some are calling them the "New York Futbol Yankees"

Sitting alone drinking his tea, waiting for some inspiration.

Hello to all the little girls and their Daddies here on this wonderful night.

I was finally able to get online tonight. hope all is well.

Cheers.

Evening all the sisters and daddies out there....been a while since I've been on here just browsing around looking for,inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back