"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

i find the doctor to be more attractive. Granted Captain Jack is doable.. but still......

i find the doctor to be more attractive. Granted Captain Jack is doable.. but still......

We'll see, with Doc. Remember that his being romantically involved with Companions is a rare, rare thing. He's been involved with maybe four over his long, long life, and he's recently had his hearts broke pretty bad.

We'll see, with Doc. Remember that his being romantically involved with Companions is a rare, rare thing. He's been involved with maybe four over his long, long life, and he's recently had his hearts broke pretty bad.

of course... and she'll be.. gentle. and probbaly more understanding than most. she did have a peek inside his mind. as unwilling a participant in that event as she was.. she still saw.

of course... and she'll be.. gentle. and probbaly more understanding than most. she did have a peek inside his mind. as unwilling a participant in that event as she was.. she still saw.

He didn't really have much choice, given she was crushing his throat and trying to drastically alter the landscape of his skull. Still, I feel bad.

So, the Companions (and so forth) I think Doc might have been actually actually romantically involved with...

River Song, Rose Tyler, Jeanne-Antoinette "Reinette" Poisson, and The Second Romana. He snogged Grace a couple of times, but that was as far as that went.

Um. Apparently if you don't have an "R" name, you're out of luck. He really does love those "R's."

I blame Seven.

So, the Companions (and so forth) I think Doc might have been actually actually romantically involved with...

River Song, Rose Tyler, Jeanne-Antoinette "Reinette" Poisson, and The Second Romana. He snogged Grace a couple of times, but that was as far as that went.

Um. Apparently if you don't have an "R" name, you're out of luck. He really does love those "R's."

I blame Seven.

T'Pol A'LEx T'Ker.. she has an R at the end...

i'm just saying.. don't block me.. just let it flow. if it happens it happens..

T'Pol A'LEx T'Ker.. she has an R at the end...

i'm just saying.. don't block me.. just let it flow. if it happens it happens..

Well, yes. If the story produces an organic romantic relationship, so be it.

I'm just saying he's not actively on the prowl at the mo'.

the only thing she's prowling for is a way to keep him out of her head. and a few sontaran skulls to open up..

Nah must be my evil twin

HD1bW1K.jpg

Last edited:
Evil Doctor?! Scary and smexy at the same time... but mostly scary.... rather room with Master thank you very much.

and sorry that took so long.. storm took out power for a long while friday and then I was gone with my friend.

Evil Doctor?! Scary and smexy at the same time... but mostly scary.... rather room with Master thank you very much.

and sorry that took so long.. storm took out power for a long while friday and then I was gone with my friend.

Yeah, I had some power loss on Friday, ugh, that stuff is the horse-knobbies.

I love the images of The Doctor meeting a younger Donna and Jack talking to Wilf in a bar, when did...

...did you come up with that, stuff to happen later with time travel, or did you just insert that? I'm trying to remember, they're such lovely images.

Perhaps obviously, that Evil Doc is from IDW's "DW" ongoing, a dark version of Ten claiming to be called "The Valeyard"...

Last edited:
Doctor meeting younger Donna.. no actually he distinctly did that after wiping her memory.. it's canon

if I can find a clip I'll link it

as for Jack and Wilf.. no I totally made that up.. just seemed like something Jack might've done before Children of Earth

and having Wilf contact Torchwood sounded better than him twiddling his thumbs

Doctor meeting younger Donna.. no actually he distinctly did that after wiping her memory.. it's canon

if I can find a clip I'll link it

as for Jack and Wilf.. no I totally made that up.. just seemed like something Jack might've done before Children of Earth

and having Wilf contact Torchwood sounded better than him twiddling his thumbs

o_O ...I completely missed that bit, I'm so brainless.

Lunar's cool with the Jack thing, I checked, that's awesome.

And I'll have someone answer the phone for him at Torchwood, if you want, I've had some ideas about what's happened to them since "CoE."

If you like... that would be cool

I was probably just going to puzzle outsome things with Gwen but yeah.. have at it

If you like... that would be cool

I was probably just going to puzzle outsome things with Gwen but yeah.. have at it

If you already have a notion where you're going with that, by no means do I want to step on toes, I was just thinking, if you didn't already have stuff in mind, then I coulda stepped in.

I don't... *points to 'was probably'*

and I was wrong that bit between young Donna wasn't in Journey's End.....

crap where'd I see it *thinks*

I don't... *points to 'was probably'*

and I was wrong that bit between young Donna wasn't in Journey's End.....

crap where'd I see it *thinks*

In that case, if you don't terribly mind, I'll do the thing! (I should have some time later tonight.)

I really really have no idea where you would have seen it. Ten talks to a pre-Nine Rose in "EoT," and Eleven (apparently) talks to a young Amy Pond in "Eleventh Hour," his first episode... but that's the wrong ginger! (It's not mentioned in Donna's bio on tardis.wikia...)

Last edited:
I know... they mention the impromptu vacation she went on when she was six... but not the doctor being there....

but I distinctly remember a clip of young Donna yelling at Ten for staring at her... with him laughing because she's just the same as ever and I don't know why.... crap

I know... they mention the impromptu vacation she went on when she was six... but not the doctor being there....

but I distinctly remember a clip of young Donna yelling at Ten for staring at her... with him laughing because she's just the same as ever and I don't know why.... crap

It's a brilliant and beautiful notion and I wish I had seen it.

Could it have been a deleted scene?

Back