The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

another applicant

Here we go;

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
She'd probably know and be listening at the door, but yeah, I've thought about soloing.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
As far as she'd like.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
Yep, had a MMF threesome with ex and her ex. She kept taking away to suck it, but I was curious what it would be like to try and deep-throat it or have him in my ass. I also worked for a gay couple growing up, pool boy/gardener. They both hit on me, one of them sucked me off and the other one watched. I was too inexperienced to reciprocate and kinda froze, I think I was 15 or 16, but I wish I had, wish I'd had one of them at either end...

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?
A big part is the thought of having someone in my ass fucking me, being the one fucked instead of the other way around. The taboo part of it is exciting as well, being that dirty.

i love a guy who can get down and dirty on a cock!!! as long as they still take care of me as well! ;)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
Yes. I think I would be something of a crazy turn on. Just my rule she would only have my cocktail after.

Everything but fucking it. Deep throat, slobber all over, take a load in my mouth which she would get to eat after.

Never have but the thought has crossed my mind a few times. More so am curious to see if I could suck better then a girl.

Having my girl play with her pussy and stroking me and making me cum while I make the guy cum.
]

I would like to go down and eat her pussy while I am getting stretched wide by a guy with a nice hard cock.

Honest answers

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

Having given this some serious thought, I am ready to give my answers. Of course, as with all things in life they are subject to change.

1) My wife being present would make it much more erotic for me. Just her m ere presence would give me encouragement as well as signal her approval.

2) I would go as far as my wife would like me to, although my initial thoughts would be only to suck cock and/or be sucked. Not sure if would enjoy being fucked or not, but with the proper encouragement ... who knows.

3) Totally inexperienced with ant cock, besides my own that is .... hehehe

4) Hottest part would be doing this with my wife and having her get fucked before or after.

I've done solo and might be inclined to do it again, but once you've shared a hard cock with a hot woman solo man to man will never be the same....

As far as she wants me to...never had a guy in my ass, but for the right woman I'd give up my cherry

See answer to #1 above...have done solo and 3sums with couples with a bi male

Doing it again! This time with a Domme...she wouldnt have to force me too much, but the idea of being told to suck his cock, perform for her...yeah, that gets me hot and bothered!

Always willing to share my experiences with inquisitive women...men, not so much...always feels like I'm doing the talking so they can jerk off....

I already know a lot of the members here, so many of you probably already know my answers, but I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring...

Not at this time. I'd prefer having her present, preferably guiding the action toward what she'd like to see happen between two cocks.

However far she'd like it to go. I'd love to feel the cock start out soft and swell in my mouth, then do everything I could think of to get it to squirt in me or on me, or maybe on her, so I could lick the cum off her body. I'd love to feel a real cock in my ass. especially if she wanted to see me get fucked. I'd be as big a cock slut for her as she wanted me to be.

Regrettably, no, and no.

The idea of my wife being open-minded and horny enough to want me to do this for her.

Oh definitely, with or without her it'd be really hot

someone else said it best, " I'd be as big a cock slut for her as she wanted me to be."

Not yet.

Being dominated by a man in front of my wife

If the other half asked me to, I'd be in my knees in a heartbeat.

If the other half asked me to, I'd be in my knees in a heartbeat.

I think that goes for a lot of us. If our ladies only knew how compliant we'd be, if they'd let their hair down once in a while.

Yes!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

I have several offers to go solo and I just doesn't fit my fantasy. My woman or his woman are a key part of my curiosity and fantasy.
Anything and everything oral. Maybe over time as a relationship built I would consider going further.
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Yes and no girl involved. We were very young and clueless.
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Wanting to feel a hard cock in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the leaking precum on the head. Feeling it swell up and fill my mouth. Snowballing the gf, his or mine or both!

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
Mr Briggs - you and your thoughts fuel my fantasies. Thanks

Back