Eating Your Own Cum

He is getting his share

tumblr_mfusviBYWj1ryhtswo1_500.jpg


Been there, done that a few times. It's a whole lot easier than just eating it after you've cum in your hand...
 
I love how thick and creamy it is. The taste and how hot it is mmmm love just swirling it around in my mouth savoring every drop! the only thing that would be better is if i could suck my own dick!
 
I love how thick and creamy it is. The taste and how hot it is mmmm love just swirling it around in my mouth savoring every drop! the only thing that would be better is if i could suck my own dick!
Sigh!!! When younger/flexible did that a few times....
 
I've done the same, Monaconian. It's very hot and the anticipation makes it very exciting. Gotta be careful not to cum in your eye though hehe
 
yeah i mostly do the flip over and shoot too!!! it is very hot plus you get all those ending drops and can lick the tip clean omg so hot. sometimes a purposeful facial is great to though feeling the streams across your face while some makes it in your mouth....plus then you can scoop it up and eat it like a good little cum slut.
 
yeah i mostly do the flip over and shoot too!!! it is very hot plus you get all those ending drops and can lick the tip clean omg so hot. sometimes a purposeful facial is great to though feeling the streams across your face while some makes it in your mouth....plus then you can scoop it up and eat it like a good little cum slut.

--------------------
 
Last edited:
I've done this a few times, but you may need a bit of core strength to pull it off:

I've propped myself against a wall with my back on the floor, and slowly inch my ass higher and higher up the wall. Essentially jerking upside down. That way I am staring down the barrel of my own gun.

When I cum, it immediately shoots right into my mouth, although I've missed and given myself a facial. Made for funny looks in the mirror after the fact.

*sigh* Oh to be younger and more flexible as in days gone past.

I must be satisfied these days with licking my hand clean after a wank.

Nice, but not the same.
 
*sigh* Oh to be younger and more flexible as in days gone past.

I must be satisfied these days with licking my hand clean after a wank.

Nice, but not the same.

get a longer funnel that you can easily reach your dick to when its in your mouth! make sure you edge for awhile though cause some will stick to the sides so the bigger the load the better. then you can always lick the inside of the top part of the funnel. funnels can be very hot too cause you feel your self cumming then it takes a few seconds to feel the hot load dripping into your mouth.... in all honesty i think it is more fun sometimes than directly in the mouth!
 
There is nothing better than cumming in a freshly fucked wet pussy and eating your own cum out. I can only imagine what it's like tasting someone else's
 
I shall be eating cum later, I will be coming hard in my wifes cunt and she will then lower her cunt onto my face, and frig her clit to an orgasm as I eat all the juices........
 
Mmmm

I shall be eating cum later, I will be coming hard in my wifes cunt and she will then lower her cunt onto my face, and frig her clit to an orgasm as I eat all the juices........

Now that sounds like a great game plan there. Wish I could do the same thing.
 
I had the opportunity to try this last night and it was amazing! We had tried a little lick or two previously, but last night was full fledged licking and tasting for a good amount of time. She watched as my warm creamy treat was attached to my tongue and her pussy as i pulled away and it drove us both wild! It made us so aroused that we had to go for round 2. I'll definately be putting this in the rotation :)
 
When I masturbate I want to eat my cum, but when I'm done, the desire fades. But I have tasted it on several occasions. Not bad, but I prefer the taste of a wet pussy.
 
When I masturbate I want to eat my cum, but when I'm done, the desire fades. But I have tasted it on several occasions. Not bad, but I prefer the taste of a wet pussy.

Well, as you've probably learned if you've read many of the posts that came before yours (no pun intended), you definitely aren't alone.

There's no surefire way to get over what's known as the post-orgasmic "blues" - that sudden lack of interest, where there was great desire moments before. If you read the posts of some, it was very easy to overcome. For others, it's not so simple.

There's no straightforward solution, unfortunately. I think it's a species survival mechanism: if cum tasted better - and a lot of factors go into its flavor - then swallowing it wouldn't be so difficult for some women. If it tasted better and men didn't experience that ennui you know so well, the human race would have died out long, long ago.

Now, your comment regarding eating pussy brings us to the subject of creampie eating. If you're talking your own cum, a pussy is the perfect container to eat it from. However there are a couple potential difficulties to overcome here, too: First, you need a willing woman, who doesn't think it weird for you to want to clean her up after you've filled her with jizz, and two, you still need to get over those blues. If you have a woman who's eager to have your tongue down there, regardless what you've done, then you're golden, because it's a lot easier to get over the blues if you can get the proper encouragement just as they set in. And believe me, I've managed to get a few creampies in the past. Trust me, it's a lot more fun lapping my cum from a freshly loaded pussy than it is licking it out of my palm.

So, I don't know if you're married, or if you have a regular lady friend you play with, but if you can discuss the subject with whoever you're with beforehand, primarily to get her view on the matter. If she seems resistant to it, I don't know how hard I'd push. And maybe it's something you need to just nudge here and there. Anyhow, if you can get her to agree to give you that encouragement, even if she has to get demanding about it, that may be your way into eating your cum. However, if you manage to find a woman who's reluctantly willing to give you that little push, and you back away, you might just have screwed yourself out of ever getting her to acquiesce again. So, if you can talk her into urging you to clean her up, then you have to go through with it, or she may never ask again.

Of course, if she's really hot on the idea, then you're golden.

Anyhow, I've found eating one's cum after orgasming is much easier when you get some encouragement to do so. And if you love eating pussy, like I and several other members of this thread do, then maybe attempting a creampie would be the ideal way to get started...
 
Back
Top