Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
So far so good ...It jumped to my side of the canyon ..and some evacs from the next town east of me , but no worries... What's happening in your world ?

Nothing quite as exciting as that -- I'm watching boxing and playing a video game

Nothing quite as exciting as that -- I'm watching boxing and playing a video game
Are you winning at least??I forgot you are a sports girl :rolleyes: How did ya like overeem getting his ass kicked right in his face ..LOL AGGH he didn't see that coming ... I guess roids slow your reaction time... I don't know..

Are you winning at least??I forgot you are a sports girl :rolleyes: How did ya like overeem getting his ass kicked right in his face ..LOL AGGH he didn't see that coming ... I guess roids slow your reaction time... I don't know..

I was very upset by Overeem. :( he looks like such a doofus sometimes lol! But I was glad Sonnen won, very unexpected. There was a lot of good fights on that card. I'm excited for the Benson Henderson PPV

I was very upset by Overeem. :( he looks like such a doofus sometimes lol! But I was glad Sonnen won, very unexpected. There was a lot of good fights on that card. I'm excited for the Benson Henderson PPV
Looks like TARZAN.. fights like Jane. :eek:

Ha! I don't know about me.. He used to have a cute little blonde wife
ya never know might be time for a upgrade..HE is a beast I wouldn't want to trade hands with him for sure.. Lil Uriah did good though . And Brittany Palmer OMG whew...

ya never know might be time for a upgrade..HE is a beast I wouldn't want to trade hands with him for sure.. Lil Uriah did good though . And Brittany Palmer OMG whew...

I always try to decide is Brittany or Arianny hotter... Most nights I go with Brittany

I always try to decide is Brittany or Arianny hotter... Most nights I go with Brittany
Its a tough choice ..Wow the sunset right now is a killer orange out here ..Kool for all the wrong reasons.. BWTF. Hey don't your big bad bears come out here to oaktown soon ? Bet...

Ha! Maybe I'll let you pick the next type of pics I post ;)

The day the raiders win, will be the day the ghost of al davis returns and starts dressing in drag and doing the hula, and jarmacus russel can complete a pass haha

The day the raiders win, will be the day the ghost of al davis returns and starts dressing in drag and doing the hula, and jarmacus russel can complete a pass haha
Good one Jafarcus Russel laughed so hard he just droped his crack pipe !!!!

Back