The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf,
A glass of good restorative please.
The garage has [still] not finished my car. I think I'll find some sort of voltage regulator fit it all. If nothing else it should save the battery next time.

Anyone else want one ?

Rolf,
A glass of good restorative please.
The garage has [still] not finished my car. I think I'll find some sort of voltage regulator fit it all. If nothing else it should save the battery next time.

Anyone else want one ?

Want one restorative or one voltage regulator?

Yes, to the first. Make mine a large one. :cool:

Want one restorative or one voltage regulator?

Yes, to the first. Make mine a large one. :cool:

Soon done:
ROLF !
Please provide this lady with a drink of her choice.

I'll have a think about the Voltage regulator.
Batteries should not go pop that easily.

Soon done:
ROLF !
Please provide this lady with a drink of her choice.

I'll have a think about the Voltage regulator.
Batteries should not go pop that easily.

Thank you, kind sir. :rose:

I don't know what I want, exactly. Something strong.

Rolf, I'll take a drink too. Ducking out for a moment while we deal with a major computer outage. *Takes deep breath* Ok, time to step back into the fray.

Hi, Anna. :)

How's the night?
*pours Di a big glass of wine*
Really fricking great. How's yours?

No, on a personal level, I'm still fighting my sinuses. Other than that, I'm fed up with people who can't get the hang of delegating.

*pours Di a big glass of wine*
Really fricking great. How's yours?

No, on a personal level, I'm still fighting my sinuses. Other than that, I'm fed up with people who can't get the hang of delegating.

<drinks gratefully> Thank you.

I delegated all damned week and see no reason to end my winning streak. :)

Sinuses, stomach ache...I have a list of issues. Those are the physical ones. ;)

Who needs to delegate what in your world? :rose:

<drinks gratefully> Thank you.

I delegated all damned week and see no reason to end my winning streak. :)

Sinuses, stomach ache...I have a list of issues. Those are the physical ones. ;)

Who needs to delegate what in your world? :rose:
You are more than welcome. God, I love some of our Canadian wineries, ya know?

Good on you for being able to delegate. When I was in an office, I was usually the one being delegated to, but I was damn good at my job. Right now, it's a bunch of people in my theatre company who need to delegate.

For me, it's the sinuses and my chest. Dang cough is developing. I hope you're able to get things sorted out.

*topping off Di's glass*

Ooh, I love a good riesling. :D
Well, this one is exceptional. :)

You are more than welcome. God, I love some of our Canadian wineries, ya know?

Good on you for being able to delegate. When I was in an office, I was usually the one being delegated to, but I was damn good at my job. Right now, it's a bunch of people in my theatre company who need to delegate.

For me, it's the sinuses and my chest. Dang cough is developing. I hope you're able to get things sorted out.

*topping off Di's glass*

Well, this one is exceptional. :)

Thanks again. Slainte.

You can, perhaps, suggest delegation...like managing up. 'Gee, that sounds like a lot. I'll take on such and such, who'd like to do whatsit and thingummybob?' :)

I'm 700 words into a new story. It's flowing like water. :)

Thanks again. Slainte.

You can, perhaps, suggest delegation...like managing up. 'Gee, that sounds like a lot. I'll take on such and such, who'd like to do whatsit and thingummybob?' :)

I'm 700 words into a new story. It's flowing like water. :)

Good for you on the story!

You know, I would normally suggest taking some of this stuff on, but the guy who can't delegate recently took some of these tasks over from a woman who was amazing at getting them done. He hasn't done them... all season.

Good for you on the story!

You know, I would normally suggest taking some of this stuff on, but the guy who can't delegate recently took some of these tasks over from a woman who was amazing at getting them done. He hasn't done them... all season.

Thanks. This hasn't happened to me before. :)

Gah, I hate when that happens. Especially in a volunteer capacity. :( Sorry, hon.

We have about 2 or 3 chapters to go on a novel two years in the making. If Joey gets back on track by this weekend, we'll kill the next chapter.

I've got four chapters in two stories 'mostly' finished and can't figure out squat how to end them.

Mine is usually the opposite problem. I know the ending, just can't figure out how to get there.

Merge ours together, and we 'd be able to post. ;)

Round of drinks for the writer's corner . . . .

Hiya, Molly :kiss:

We have about 2 or 3 chapters to go on a novel two years in the making. If Joey gets back on track by this weekend, we'll kill the next chapter.

Yay! Go, Molly. :rose:

Mine is usually the opposite problem. I know the ending, just can't figure out how to get there.

Merge ours together, and we 'd be able to post. ;)

Round of drinks for the writer's corner . . . .

Hiya, Molly :kiss:

I don't write enough to know what my problems are yet. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back