What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was talking to work this morning a random guy walked past me and said that I looked absolutly stunning.

Not sure if he meant stunningly nice or stunningly butt ugly. I am going to go with nice :)
 
J's birthday was great. :)

And now a friend's coming over for lunch. Someone I haven't seen for 1,5 years!
 
My son play Xbox Kinetic. Still to young and his reflexes are to slow. Too funny to see him keep dying
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 2 copy.jpg
    2 copy.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 80
What Made Me Smile

After looking at a ton of porn today while trying to masturbate, having the naked pictures of my wife (and our shared fantasies) be what sent me over the edge.
 
It isn't very nice of me, but...

There's someone (who no longer works with me) who picked on me for over a year. She's a mean, miserable person who tends to pick on anyone happier than herself.

When she came in two weeks ago to pick up her W2, she asked how I was and what was new (looking for dirt to spread rumors). I told her life was good - the store is going through a facelift, both of The Men™ are still in my life, and I was about to buy my house.

Apparently she assumed I was lying or something, because a mutual acquaintance ran into her a few days ago and confirmed that I bought my house.

Her response to the news is destined to become legend.

:cool:


(It feels so very very very uncharitable and mean spirited to enjoy another persons frustration at my success, but damn it feels good to come out ahead for once.)
 
(It feels so very very very uncharitable and mean spirited to enjoy another persons frustration at my success, but damn it feels good to come out ahead for once.)
Ofuckyeah. :rose::rose::rose:

My other laugh is Sir Winston's peevish answer on the illiterate's question downforum.

Seems snark makes me happy today!
 
(It feels so very very very uncharitable and mean spirited to enjoy another persons frustration at my success, but damn it feels good to come out ahead for once.)
You deserve to have all of those wins. :rose:

Ofuckyeah. :rose::rose::rose:

My other laugh is Sir Winston's peevish answer on the illiterate's question downforum.

Seems snark makes me happy today!
When I saw that thread title, I mentally said, "Oh, damn, not again," and intended to at least suggest the poster do a search for punishment and/or discipline to find previous threads on the topic. However, when I read the actual post, I figuratively threw up my hands and made the suggestion I did. I'm glad I could give you a smile.
 
What had *you* done by the time you were 15?

Malala, teen champion of girls' rights, nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Malala Yousufzai, the Pakistani girl who rose to international fame after the Taliban nearly killed her for her efforts to promote girls’ education, has been formally nominated for the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize.​
Of course, there were 231 Peace Prize nominees last year, but still... it ought to look good on a college entrance application. ;)

More in the story linked through the headline above.
 
You deserve to have all of those wins. :rose:

When I saw that thread title, I mentally said, "Oh, damn, not again," and intended to at least suggest the poster do a search for punishment and/or discipline to find previous threads on the topic. However, when I read the actual post, I figuratively threw up my hands and made the suggestion I did. I'm glad I could give you a smile.

On my way. This sounds like a chance go perk up my Sunday.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top