The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Retrying! And welcome new posters, it's all good stuff!

I should try to find some more artistic/less explicit ones so I'll just post links:

view 1

view 2

They're on imgur so no pop-ups or ads . . .

It works this time, thanks icarus.

I should try to find some more artistic/less explicit ones so I'll just post links:

view 1

view 2

yummy!Hope you have a special someone to suck on that every night!

I am brand new to Literotica and it's forums, so I am not sure if I can post some of my photos here as a bit of an introduction? It is a bit late tonight, so I will post a few and iff they are wrong for here, please delete them and I will understand.
I am a retired photographer model. My photos have been in almost all of the men's magazines on the 1970's and into the 1980's. Some photos will appear professionally shot and the reason is, they are. These have not been copyrighted by either the photographer or a publishing house. They are all my ersonal property. They are outakes given to me by the photographers. Others are obviosly shot privately at home and elsewhere.

Loving the old dude in the background of the second one. Welcome to Lit! You're off to a flying start.

Shower pic time!

tumblr_mcysb6oFk81rk6kkuo2_1280.jpg

view 1

view 2

Oh, so yummy!!

Love the way you are holding your cock in the first pic. :devil:

Thank you, I think, :) IcariusHiding. I did not even think about the old guy back there in the picture. There were lots of them at that beach when we were there. :) The photo was taken by my husband. Here are a few more. I don't have many with old men, (well maybe some younger ones), so you will have to settle for me. Sorry. :D LOL! Just kidding.

Attachments

• Laura's-Audition-copy.jpg
    Laura's-Audition-copy.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 821
  • My-Birthday-Present.jpg
    My-Birthday-Present.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 919
  • Just-Being-Laura.jpg
    Just-Being-Laura.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 839
  • Laura-Sleeping.jpg
    Laura-Sleeping.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 935
Last edited:
Thank you, I think, :) IcariusHiding. I did not even think about the old guy back there in the picture. There were lots of them at that beach when we were there. :) The photo was taken by my husband. Here are a few more. I don't have many with old men, (well maybe some younger ones), so you will have to settle for me. Sorry. :D LOL! Just kidding.

That third one looks fun! And the last one... you have an amazing figure! :D
Excellent photos, thanks for posting!

Looks around that the marvellous new additions. There are quite some attractive people on this thread. Bravo ;) :)

Now Icarius may I suggest something? I think an index on the first page would be good. It will make future viewing much easier and organization better.

Looks around that the marvellous new additions. There are quite some attractive people on this thread. Bravo ;) :)

Now Icarius may I suggest something? I think an index on the first page would be good. It will make future viewing much easier and organization better.

Good plan. If everyone posts an index for their own pictures, I'll add them to the OP and update them as best I can. :D

(I'll only index people who explicitly ask to be indexed, so there's still no commitment in posting pics here.)

Good plan. If everyone posts an index for their own pictures, I'll add them to the OP and update them as best I can. :D

(I'll only index people who explicitly ask to be indexed, so there's still no commitment in posting pics here.)

Sounds like a decent plan. :)

Gives you the ok to index my photos.

Check my post with my first photos.

Last edited:
Oh, so yummy!!

Love the way you are holding your cock in the first pic. :devil:

Sometimes even I can't keep my hands off it!

Happy to be indexed, not sure how to go about it myself.

Last edited:
In Anticipation is it weird that I find your not explicit ones more suggestive ;)

Icarus it's nice to see you back, you're looking sexy as ever :D

In Anticipation is it weird that I find your not explicit ones more suggestive ;)

Icarus it's nice to see you back, you're looking sexy as ever :D

No, it's not weird. I'd like to do more like that. I need a photographer really. I've tried that and I'll likely try again.

Since I don't have a thread, I thought I would post a picture here.

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 651

view 1

view 2

Fantastic pics, the first and second sets. I do hope you'll continue to post!

Since I don't have a thread, I thought I would post a picture here.

Lovely Jessica, such lovely skin and breasts you have. :rose:

Back