2nd trip to Bohemia: a journey of Abstrusions

Looks good in here. Just like the old place. But with a new smell.

That's the pine car freshener over in the corner...you see it...the big green thing with all the lights on it. I know it's a little early, but they were on sale...the air freshener, not the light. :D

These leather couches and chairs are comfy ... wait a minute ... what's that on this cushion?? Oh! Ewww! Don't you people clean up after yourselves? :D

These leather couches and chairs are comfy ... wait a minute ... what's that on this cushion?? Oh! Ewww! Don't you people clean up after yourselves? :D

You should have seen the old place. :eek:

At least the just closed the door on that place. I'd hate see what they would find if they tore the place down. :eek::eek:

Oh yeah and one other thing. Are you sure that is leather? :D

At least the just closed the door on that place. I'd hate see what they would find if they tore the place down. :eek::eek:

Well, it was sold as "leather".

This label here says it's 'Rich, Corinthian Leather' removed from junked Chrysler Cordobas. Sounds legit. :D

This label here says it's 'Rich, Corinthian Leather' removed from junked Chrysler Cordobas. Sounds legit. :D

I somehow doubt it.
A bit late for coffee, Tx, but I'll have one in the morning (it's late round here, as I write)

Feeling very down and the one person that may help...I no longer exist in their life.

omg...page 800? people, you're slipping. :cool:

Hate to be the one who told you but there have been a few changes in the Lit world. All threads over 5000 posts were zipped and locked. This is the new one that HP set up to replace the old. Welcome to page ! of the new order.

:rose::kiss:

Hate to be the one who told you but there have been a few changes in the Lit world. All threads over 5000 posts were zipped and locked. This is the new one that HP set up to replace the old. Welcome to page ! of the new order.

:rose::kiss:

I saw, I'm pining for the old place and the fun we had.

I saw, I'm pining for the old place and the fun we had.

Fear Not, Lady. :rose:
All the fixtures & Fitting have been lovingly re-fitted to encourage frequent use. All that's slowing it all down is the weather and a new generation of users, unfamiliar with the protocols.
You OK ?

Fear Not, Lady. :rose:
All the fixtures & Fitting have been lovingly re-fitted to encourage frequent use. All that's slowing it all down is the weather and a new generation of users, unfamiliar with the protocols.
You OK ?

Protocols, HP? Are they the scantily attired ladies hang around the front door?

Fabulous, needs more black, some bats, some hot goth wenches and a moat!!:cool:

Moats are overrated. They stink, breed mosquitos in the Summer, flood the castle in Winter and make providing the essential services - water, gas, electricity and sewage - ten times as expensive as they need to be.

A dry ditch is better. You can remove the dead attackers before they start to decay.

The moat of the Tower of London was one of the worst designed anywhere. I was supposed to be tidal, scoured by every tide. It wasn't. The water just sat there and became stagnant. All the toilets were flushed into the moat and there the effluvium stayed.

The Tower moat was drained in Queen Victoria's reign, grassed and turned into tennis courts for the Yeoman Warders - much more sanitary. The toilets were connected to Bazalgette's main sewer and the Tower stink abated.

Think several times before installing a moat - and then decide against it - please.

Back