What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

All the senses make it special: the special smell of a man in passion, the sight of hard abs and a condescending smile looking down on you , the sounds of the careful care your mouth and tongue make while caressing your item of worship and those of your idol reaching his deserved satisfaction, the feeling touch of his softness and vulnerability transforming to a thrusting pile driving piston, and the taste of a man in charge who knows and gets what he wants. I live for his seed. It makes me whole.
 
Whew! This is getting me so hot for cock right now.....the vision of a straight guy giving a bi/gay guy a bj while I watch or help out...mmmmmm

And I get turned on knowing a woman is getting turned on by it....even though I have never done it.....one of my all time biggest fantasy..

wish I was closer to AZ;)
 
Another thing that cums to mind is that during the act both parties can switch roles. In other words when I start sucking on my buddys cock, I'm in a slight submissive role. He looks down on me as I service him, pleasure him.

But as he gets closer to release, he submits to the power I have over when I let him cum. I am in charge of the situation.

Unless of course LadyC happens to be close buy LOL:D
 
Another thing that cums to mind is that during the act both parties can switch roles. In other words when I start sucking on my buddys cock, I'm in a slight submissive role. He looks down on me as I service him, pleasure him.

But as he gets closer to release, he submits to the power I have over when I let him cum. I am in charge of the situation.

Unless of course LadyC happens to be close buy LOL:D

You dare take my name in vain! LOL
 
I have sucked my wifes strapon, and it was exciting. I liked the way it parted my lips and as it brushed ocassionally at the back of my throat.
But looking back at the few real cocks I have had the pleasure to enjoy, well as you who have tried it know: It ain't even close. A cock is a living breathing pulsating entity upon itself. Suck a finger, tongue a pussy or your ladies toes. sure it's erotic, sensual and exciting, but have a mans penis in your mouth and feel it's warmth; it has it's own heartbeat and pulse, to feel it change in size, to swell and harden and later to soften and shrink within itself, oh yeah. It is a living thing. Tell me if you are aware of any other part of the human body that can do all of that, and I'll probably want to suck that as well!!
 
I just love the way a cock feels in my mouth. Hard but soft rubbery feeling, kinda of like gummy candy. The way my tongue feels swirling around the cock. The way his hair if there is ant tickles my face. And the best part is when he cums, the cock throbs and jerks as I pull him deep into my face. Then of course is swallowing the cum, always tastes different but always good.
Chuck:)
 
The idea that I'm doing something that is considered taboo, feeling a cock harden in my mouth, holding the head in my lips while I work the underside with my tongue. The taste of the cock is a moot point because they allways seem to taste & smell like Irish spring! The powerfull taste and aroma of the guys cum.
 
One of the things that I love most is just BEING a cocksucker. I love the slutty submissive feeling of going down on my knees and letting a man hold my head tightly in his hands while ramming his thick cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I could never understand why some women object to having their heads held or pushed down while giving a blowjob when I really like having it done to me. I enjoy holding the cock in my throat and swallowing and massaging it with my throat muscles until I have to come up to take a breath and then go right back down again until he explodes in my throat. I like having my mouth used as a pussy and cumbucket .
 
The feeling of that hot big cock fill your mouth and throat and making want it so much. That smell of hot musk gets me everything always makes me want more:)
 
Both my two cocksucking experiences were breif but, the first time I did not really care for it but did not hate it. I still had the craving for cock and the second time was better. I had a j/o buddy for about a month and I sucked him briefly, not long enough for him to cum in my mouth. I loved the smooth feeling of his cockhead on my lips driving home it was like it left an imprint on my lips that I could feel. I wish I could find another guy I trust to do some more but, I find that so difficult to do.
 
My gf says nothing makes her feel sexier than when I eat her pussy.

I feel the same way sucking dick. The whole yin/yang aspect of being submissive yet having a man's pride between my teeth and being in total control of his orgasm. Add in all the great descriptions already given and I have a new favorite hobby!
 
I love the feel of a nice cock, cut or uncut, getting hard in your mouth, leaking that sweet pre-cum and having him tell you what you are doing is great.

Most married guys get blown because the wife wants nothing to do with it. I for one, thought to myself, WHY? So I tried it, man was it great...give a bj is such a nice warm feeling, my own dick get harder than nails and his also. Love to feel his balls start to disappear just before he gives you your reward for a good job. Feelling it squirt not once nor twice but more, having him hold my head in place with both hands and calling me all kinds of sweet names.

I have been blowing cocks for over 30 years now and I still get that feeling when I get down on my knees and service his cock. I don't know if that will ever go away but I sure hope not.

It is total delight.
and i especially love playing with the product of our passion...my ex girl friend shirley is sooo good about feeding me her husband dale's cock and cum and sharing with us....love playing in it and passing it back and forth between the three of us in cummy kisses. Just love it when a sexy woman feeds me her man's cock
 
It just makes me feel like a submissive slut.
The guy whose cock I'm sucking just knows how
weak I am.He owns me.Tells me what to do.
 
i wonder if dick is addicting....well for may of us it is....i sucked a cock this week...an intelligent professional man...clean, gentlemanly and horny as hell...he has a nice one too..seven inches and a little bit thick...he's shaved and smelled good

we were both nervous but excited...he moaned when i held his cockhead between my full lips and began to say things borne of passion when i took him deeper and when i suckled his balls.....i was happy that he wanted to arrange me on the bed...he put me on my tummy for a while and laid atop me...then he had me positioned so he could stand at the end of the bed and fuck my throat...as he got close to cumming he pulled my face against his groin...

i couldn't breathe for a moment and then his cock went into my throat...deep...he spasmed several times and i could feel his cum shoot deep...he relaxed his grip and i made sure i got as much cum on my tongue as he had left to give...

we were both in a great mood afterward...i'm looking forward to his next visit
 
i wonder if dick is addicting....well for may of us it is....i sucked a cock this week...an intelligent professional man...clean, gentlemanly and horny as hell...he has a nice one too..seven inches and a little bit thick...he's shaved and smelled good

we were both nervous but excited...he moaned when i held his cockhead between my full lips and began to say things borne of passion when i took him deeper and when i suckled his balls.....i was happy that he wanted to arrange me on the bed...he put me on my tummy for a while and laid atop me...then he had me positioned so he could stand at the end of the bed and fuck my throat...as he got close to cumming he pulled my face against his groin...

i couldn't breathe for a moment and then his cock went into my throat...deep...he spasmed several times and i could feel his cum shoot deep...he relaxed his grip and i made sure i got as much cum on my tongue as he had left to give...

we were both in a great mood afterward...i'm looking forward to his next visit

Very hot! Hope you do it again soon, and be sure to tell!
 
I love when my lover is about to come. Holding only the head of his cock in my mouth, clasping it with my lips and teeth (gently, very-gently) I like to rapidly flick my tongue across the sensitized flesh as jet after delicious jet of thick, warm semen floods my mouth and trickles down my throat. When the last of his orgasm has oozed from my lover's softening cock, I swallow slowly, savoring each and every nuance of flavor. Ahhhh!
 
Isn't it amazing that this act can appear to be so submissive while at the same time be so suffused with power? Even as I'm on my knees with my head being held firmly in both his hands and his cock is being forced into the depths of my throat I feel that I'm the one who's completely in control. It recalls the phrase "She stoops to conquer". I don't understand how some people can consider it to be degrading.
 
Last edited:
I like the taste, the feeling of a cock growing harder iin your mouth and of course a guying cumming in your mouth.

I really love to take a guy in my mouth before he his hard.
 
I love letting go when I give oral sex. I try and make it as messy as possible with spit everywhere, all down my chin and over his balls. I love forcing my mouth further and further down and down until he is hitting the back of my throat. Cum is also great, I love it just as he explodes and I can feel it in my mouth and then slowly edging its way down my throat. However even better is that horny feeling as I can feel my asshole loosening, it pulsates as I get aroused, knowing that the harder his cock is, the closer I am to get a good hard fucking.
 
feeling

i love how it kind of pulses in my mouth when it gets real swollen when they are about to cum plus i love having hard things in my mouth makes me feel useful
 
Isn't it amazing that this act can appear to be so submissive while at the same time be so suffused with power? Even as I'm on my knees with my head being held firmly in both his hands and his cock is being forced into the depths of my throat I feel that I'm the one who's completely in control. It recalls the phrase "She stoops to conquer". I don't understand how some people can consider it to be degrading.

"She stoops to conquer". I love that! I do find it slightly degrading to suck dick, or really to get face fucked. But that's half the appeal. :)
 
Back
Top