What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder and lightning storm standing in a middle of a field asking the bastard to do his worst! Awsome!:D

Thunder and lightning storm standing in a middle of a field asking the bastard to do his worst! Awsome!:D

I'm so glad that worked out for you, but, uhh I enjoy your AV and your posts so don't tempt the Big Guy too much, okay?;)

Having a lovely lunch in Amsterdam with a gentleman from here...exploring Amsterdam alone for the first time, and not getting lost!! Boy am I sore now though after all that inactivity while sick and hauling around a backpack with cameras and other heavy things in.:D

Catalina:catroar:

Watching a baby magpie stumbling across my front lawn waiting for its mother to bring it treats :)

an unexpected chat

praise about work

the man who dances outside the museum

watermelon

A phone call this morning.. :heart:

a post by my MOST favorite subbie... :kiss:

and a chat with my other MOST favorite sub.. :rose:

and the thought that I am headed to DC now.. ;) yay!

a post by my MOST favorite subbie... :kiss:

and a chat with my other MOST favorite sub.. :rose:

and the thought that I am headed to DC now.. ;) yay!

*whistles innocently*

tra la la la la

*coughamioneofthemcough*

*spluttersihopeimoneofthemsplutters*

Have a great time in DC hon:rose:

I'm smiling at the thought that I don't have to get up early in the morning. :)

Custard pies.

MGP, it's not a fucking custard pie! It doesn't have a lid, it's a tart..... Like you!

Easy way to remember- is filled with custard, is MGP. That is all.:heart:

Using the forklift the first time since getting my license to load a lorry with 60 tons of stuff in a hour and a bit!
Making her happy.

Last edited:
"How the HELL did you get interested in counter terrorism?"

That question and look of disbelief made me smile. How do you explain to someone that at the age other little girls were playing with dolls and stuff, I was watching bulletins about the Gulf War on tv, that when I was in my early teens when other kids were reading Judy Blume, I was reading books on the Israel- Palestine conflict, or that I grew up with tales of fighting for 'cause' back home in Ireland...it just made me smile thinking how.

Having the light bulb go off and moving princess' thread demanding an apology etc., to the GB...after all, it isn't BDSM orientated is it, so it doesn't really belong here, right?:eek: I am trying to reform my bad moderator ways to please princess by doing my job more efficiently...surely it will be pleased to see the improvement...seems the GB are already enjoying it...so quick they are:D:

Catalina:catroar:

Last edited:
My grades. :)

I made a "B" in 19th Century American Lit and an "A" in Shakespeare. God knows how I got that "A" in Shakespeare, since I detest Shakespeare and relied on SparkNotes to get me through it. :D

Apparently, SparkNotes is good enough to get one through a graduate-level English class. Think they'd pay me as a spokesperson? :p

Both of us being on the same damned page, and feeling guilty about it, until we admitted to it. Then laughed about it.

And seeing that teh Bunnay got the A in Shakespeare. I guess you know your Willy, eh, BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back