Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the previous being said

I have a HUGE watersports/goldenshowers fetish.

I have experienced peeing on one person, and being peed on by one and I SOOOO want many more!
 
I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!

pm was sent
 
Im a 21 year old male and this is a huge turn on for me. Id love to couple this with my foot fetish.. first off id love to have any gorgeous woman pee or squirt on me or in her panties..especially after having her hold it for a long time.. id love to have her "accidebtly pee her panties in public like a parking lot... but my biggest fantasy would be to have a woman dressed in business attire with sexy limgerie under including some sexy satin or lace panties either pink or purple or white with matching garter and stockings.. wearing some sexy high heels... well id love to have her hike her skirt up and pee because she can't hold it.
As she starts to pee it runs down her thigh through her stockings and down tobher feet where the pee pools in her shoe.. as her "secretary" im assigned to the job of licking the pee off her feet and helping her to clean her stockings and heels eventually leading to some hot pussy and ass eating and hot sex...

Very cool fantasy. I'd do it.
 
Pee Play

Sooo hot and wet!! Would love to hear from any women who enjoy golden showers. Or how they soak what they're wearing, as they pee themselves! :)
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to come on here that often, but when I do there always seems to be an abundance of dirty, filthy-minded kinky folk on here... so why has this thread run dry after only 28 posts!? Come on all of you golden-shower lovers, come out of the closet and chat and share some fantasies!

Oh, and happy Easter weekend to all!
 
I absolutely LOVE pee play - it's my number one turn on! Like the OP, I love getting to the point where I'm totally busting - the feeling of being unable to hold it any longer is MASSIVELY sexy to me.

I've used pee in my masturbation sessions for as long as I can remember, but haven't had the chance to try it with anyone else before.

To engage in some sexual pee play with another person is an ultimate fantasy of mine. I'm straight, but would definitely be up for some naughty peeing with another guy - I think I'd find it just as hot as with a girl!
 
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to come on here that often, but when I do there always seems to be an abundance of dirty, filthy-minded kinky folk on here... so why has this thread run dry after only 28 posts!? Come on all of you golden-shower lovers, come out of the closet and chat and share some fantasies!

Oh, and happy Easter weekend to all!

Run dry lol, a good turn of phrase for a thread on this subject .
The only way it would work for me is if she got something out of it and by that I mean her on top :devil:
 
hmm where do you live again lol? wouldn't happen to be Cali would it? ha ha


Haha, no definitely nowhere near Cali... Sorry about that, lol.

Glad to see this thread getting some love and hearing from other pee play enthusiasts. May post pics of my next panty wetting session...
 
Haha, no definitely nowhere near Cali... Sorry about that, lol.

Glad to see this thread getting some love and hearing from other pee play enthusiasts. May post pics of my next panty wetting session...

Please do!!! I love seeing women peeing their panties.
 
my husband and i have tried golden showers on each other back when we had a tub, now just a small stand up shower doesn't hold both of us :(
 
Pee Play has always been a fantasy of mine, but only found one lover who was willing to participate. Favorite thing is to have her pee on my face and let me drink it.
Seeing a women wet her panties also very sexy.
 
Golden Showers are one of my most treasured experiences, the waiting and anticipating for the warm stream across my naked body is a wonderful thing. Then the taste and sensation of warm piss in my mouth and on my face and body is exhilarating. I'd enjoy talking to you more about our shared fetish if you were interested.
 
Pee play intrigues me as a fantasy. I've never had the chance to experience it in real life.
 
Haha, no definitely nowhere near Cali... Sorry about that, lol.

Glad to see this thread getting some love and hearing from other pee play enthusiasts. May post pics of my next panty wetting session...

Oooh, yes please to pictures!! :devil:
 
Good morning ElijahRDC! It seems like we're one of the few people on here this morning... so is that because you're a fellow native of the little island that is Britain, or are you just a late-night american Literotican?
 
An ex of mine introduced this to me just recently... i loved it!!! She shut the light off because she didn't want me to see but i think that added to it because the anticipation of having the pee hit you was incredible. I loved feelign the warm piss hit my chest and then move up to my face... I opened my mouth and drank some too... Safe to say that night we had some good sex!
 
How did everyone get into pee play? What got you started?

For me, I've associated peeing with sexual pleasure from before I ever really started masturbating - definitely since before I could cum. I have some really early memories of lying in bed with a very full bladder, which of course led to a massive hard on. I could never be bothered to get up and pee, so I'd lie there in bed, pulling my pyjama pants tight up against my cock to hold it in.

Of course, this felt amazing, so I'd lie there doing it for as long as I could. As the need to pee became more desperate, I'd begin rocking my pelvis to hold back from peeing. Of course, this moved my hard cock against the tight, straining fabric, making the sensations still more pleasurable!

It wasn't until years later that I actually peed myself on purpose, but like I say, right from an early age, a full bladder gave me sexual pleasure, so I reckon that's where it all started.

One of the first occasions I can remember _deliberately_ trying to make myself feel good sexually (rather than as a happy side-effect of a full bladder), I was outside, somewhere hidden. I remember pulling my pants right down (this in itself was a huge thrill). My hard on was obviously meant for _something_, so I did the only thing I knew of - peeing!

Although, to me, it seemed the natural thing to do, as you might imagine, it was quite difficult in that state! I remember having to strain and really force it out, which made me still hornier. Although I just peed on the ground, this was another defining moment - it really reinforced the sexiness of peeing for me.

Sorry, this post's getting a bit long now - I'd love to tell you more, so let me know if you enjoyed this. I'd really like to know how other people got started with pee play too.
 
I have a GF that introduced me to it. She has diapers and training panties and likes to dress up with her hair in pigtails and pee her diaper...or panties. Also likes me to pee into her panties when she still has them on. We have had a lot of fun with this and a prelude to some nice intense sex!
 
I have a GF that introduced me to it. She has diapers and training panties and likes to dress up with her hair in pigtails and pee her diaper...or panties. Also likes me to pee into her panties when she still has them on. We have had a lot of fun with this and a prelude to some nice intense sex!

Peeing into her panties sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to be lying on someone, or have them lying on me, both of us fully clothed. One or the other of us (or even both) would then let go - it would be amazing to feel that warm wetness spreading between us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top