Office Pics

hallway boob.



I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol.
 
hallway boob.



I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol.

I have NEVER, EVER been lucky enough to see such beautiful exposure in an office. I am feeling lucky to see your picture now but am feeling, generally, deprived in some way!!! *laughing softly* :devil::devil::rose:
 
hallway boob.



I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol.

You are a risk taker and what a lovely exposure you have to share with everyone. Just wondering if you have ever been caught doing anything like this?
 
At my desk
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You are a risk taker and what a lovely exposure you have to share with everyone. Just wondering if you have ever been caught doing anything like this?

thanks. as for caught, yes and no. of course I have several funny flashing stories over the years. Work related, most of my life I have worked in male dominated environments and everyone is just as pervy as me. like a group of us might do an office photo day. If they saw, they joined the photo or offered to take the picture. my environment now is a little more serious on the outside, but still pretty silly, especially back in the day when there were a few chicks. Like if we catcalled one of the guys while he was doing heavy lifting, he didnt run to hr, he did a little dance for us. the guys got stuck in the middle of a bra fitting session, again, no hr. though at the time, the hr chick would join us in the catcalling so ya know.

As for recently, 99% would likely be shocked to learn i am on here and the kind of crazy shit I do, however i think 98% would not report. As for getting caught recently, one guy (he works in the warehouse and delivers my packages) has caught me taking fully clothed selfies 3 times now, twice of my ass, he didn't offer to assist, but now he brings me chocolate with my deliveries. Another guy walked in when I had a titty tuesday pic of another chick open, just looked at my screen, me, laughed, waived it off when I said "you didnt see that, right?", and then said why he came to visit. Another guy, I was actually dared to tell a coworker about my hobby, and about the guy who dared me, our conversations etc. I did, I think he thought I was joking though. And there is this one that I think might possibly be on lit. I don't know. just the first day he saw me after I switched my hair from green to pink, he just stared shocked then started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. He would not answer why. I have had a girlie purple, blue, green, dark purple, black etc. I guess he could have been laughing about me with such a girlie pink, but his reaction just seemed too extreme. I did look in the mirror right after to see if there was anything else bizarre going on, and i saw nothing. He still has never called me out on it, and it isn't like this site is huge, so it was probably something else, maybe they place bets on my hair color, but seriously, he walked in, saw me, shock, then laughter, then denied all reason for the laughter, turned right back around, and left the building still laughing. he walked to his truck, and got in.... still laughing, and sat there for a while before coming back in, but he has been normal ever since, so I really don't know.

#BestEmployeeEver
yes I totally need to make this my hashtag.

I have NEVER, EVER been lucky enough to see such beautiful exposure in an office. I am feeling lucky to see your picture now but am feeling, generally, deprived in some way!!! *laughing softly* :devil::devil::rose:
Well I am sorry, maybe some day your office will get a crazy computer geek chick too someday.

Are there any job openings where you work ;)
there are. Actually 2 at my building. a technical operations engineer and an advertising executive

Absolutely amazing.
thank you

Honestly, can you possibly get any sexier?
Really I am not. silly, crazy, weird, awkward are more apt.

You just made 'Employee of the Decade'!!!! :)
Awesome, totally putting it on my resume.

Love it. Exposing yourself at various locations at work.
.
yeah, we all need hobbies, right.
 
oh oh I wanna play. Is this the start of an anyone thread?

but wait, all my pics are taken at work, i post work bathroom shots like every tuesday and thursdays. Well there is always the cube boob pics (yeah I work in a cubical), and hallway, and break room, and parking lot, and vps offices. this could be fun.
Maybe its that can do fun sassy spirit you have or those large wonders but l for one will agree with any reason,excuse or ploy to see your body naked or exposed in some fun way! :devil:

WOW not seeing any bad fashion,the girls look amazing as ever and I wonder how do you type when you can't see the keyboard......don't say mirror's!!! :rose: :nana:
 
since i work from home, i have a pretty open forum here, don't I..

hmmmmmm
 
Maybe its that can do fun sassy spirit you have or those large wonders but l for one will agree with any reason,excuse or ploy to see your body naked or exposed in some fun way! :devil:

WOW not seeing any bad fashion,the girls look amazing as ever and I wonder how do you type when you can't see the keyboard......don't say mirror's!!! :rose: :nana:

Well a work thread is an irresistible calling to me. kind of like a dare, I never take truth (though honestly, I was probably going to do whatever the dare was anyway, without having been dared)

bad fashion, come on i did post the see through camo crop top here on lit. maybe i will post the camo thongs some day. In my defense, that was a gift from a coworker.

keyboard, I am a computer geek, I don't need to see them and my keys are worn off anyway.

Maybe you are just my "safe space" no risk to big or shyness allowed
oh well don't you just say the sweetest things (and sometimes the dirtiest things) You are fun, I like it.

since i work from home, i have a pretty open forum here, don't I..

hmmmmmm

ha, I actually have an easier time at work lol
 
Well a work thread is an irresistible calling to me. kind of like a dare, I never take truth (though honestly, I was probably going to do whatever the dare was anyway, without having been dared)

So office exposure dares are hard to turn down?..... 🤔🤔🤔 sounds like we need to start some dares!
 
Back
Top