Temple of the Goddess Inner Den ~Femdom pics and more~

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
Temple of the Goddess Sacred Den ~Femdom pics and more~

Now that you have entered the Sacred Temple of the Goddess and made your way deeper into realm of Femdom...
WELCOME TO THE SACRED DEN
tumblr_maci36QmVE1rw44xho1_500.jpg

Clearly to have made it this far you have been a very good pet...
Or a Femdom... No... Prehaps you are merely a curious fantasy...

Well then the rules are simple first the rules of what you may share

Two our rules...
1. Respect all pet and Mistress including those that may post questions.

2. Feel free to ask questions share your personal tales and enjoy.
 
Last edited:
latest


Personally I do detest how the media seems to prefer to focus solely on the abusive ball busting Femdom and rarely shows that there are Domme's out there that are far more sensual and devious. Yet that seems to be much of the case in all D/s images and such... A pity really... Thoughts?
 
So true..I agree completely with you Miss Asa. The focus is always on the Domme being torturous and cruel. Sure there are one's who love CBT or ball busting and extreme pain but I feel that sensual and erotic Femdom needs to be supported and encouraged more.

latest


Personally I do detest how the media seems to prefer to focus solely on the abusive ball busting Femdom and rarely shows that there are Domme's out there that are far more sensual and devious. Yet that seems to be much of the case in all D/s images and such... A pity really... Thoughts?
 
50c5bd4fa45986f8e3b88532d1035df3--female-dominance-beautiful-legs.jpg
I just wish there were more and more pics like this. Isn't sensual female domination the best thing?
 
not allowed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top