The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

Mirima wrapped her arms around Kaylia and placed an affectionate kiss to her cheek, though as she looked up to the demoness, she too felt as though Lexica was dissapointed. Yet it was clear that Kaylia was pushing herself, forcing herself to have visions instead of allowing them to happen on their own. She was shocked though when Kaylia said that, but she held a bit more tightly onto Kaylia.

" If she is out there, we will find her. Perhaps that is what our mistress has gone out for... to find out the truth?"

She nuzzled and held Kaylia, gently soothing her towards sleep as she added.

" I don't want to lose you again Kaylia... please just rest... the demoness seems to know what she is doing."

With that she began to hum a familiar tune. It was a song from when Kaylia and Mirima had been children... it had soothed Kaylia in her darkest times. She had said that she trusted her mistress, and she needed to do so now and rest. Unlike humans, elves and demons had eternity to accomplish things... but from the look her mistress had given, it was clear the demoness would get her to the point where she wanted to go, both for her own desires, as well as Lexica's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexica was indeed pissed off. Halloi knew that there was one thing that Lexica didn't do and didn't abide by, and that was lying. Yet as she stalked over and demanded his explanations... she fell silent for a few minutes. Stalking back and forth she was trying to make sense of what she and Kaylia had seen in the visions, the arch demons castle being where it was, as well as the future vision that they had seen as well.

She did move over, her aura intensifying as she approached the elf, though as she saw the emblem as well as crown, she nodded slightly.

" It would have taken a year to break the connection. You elves and your connection to each other, especially your connection as her husband."

She said it so matter of factually, though she paused slightly as she considered what was being said. She nodded though as he said that Kaylia was obsessive, a wry smirk crossing her lips slightly.

" Oh she definitely is that. I will be training her mental defenses over the next few days. For now, she rests."

His shifting though actually drew her attention to him though, and even as he asked what else Kaylia saw, Lexica clicked her tongue ever so slightly.

" I have given you plenty of information, even knowing that your wife lives and breathes is worth the information of her supposed death."

She circled him though, considering as she paused behind him, her smooth hands sliding over his broad shoulders as she created two small invisible mouths which began to suck and pull on the elf's balls, she not even needing to touch his cock to give him pleasure.

" I will tell you more... but I will have your pleasure in return."

Her fingers moved and trailed over his neck, though as she did she leaned into him from behind and her large breasts pressed into his neck and shoulders through her gown as she slid her hands into his shirt and rolled his small masculine nipples as she leaned into his ear and added.

" I will take your pleasure for tonight, in exchange for what I know."

She continued to toy with Halloi's nipples as she rubbed her own chest over his neck and the back of his head, she smirking as she used his own devotion to his daughter against him to get what she wanted. Though as she waited he would feel and see black tendrils coil around his ankles, binding them to the chair before they turned into smooth soft silk... she waiting on his response.

He had managed to escape her influence the first time... it was clear this time Lexica was going to be much harder to resist!
 
Kaylia didn't want to rest though, more than ever she wanted to dive back in and search for her mother. However, she was extremely exhausted both physically and mentally that it didn't much for her to submit. Hearing Mirima hum that song did sooth her thoughts as she eventually closed her eyes and slept. Of course she went to sleep thinking of that leopard, though no real visions came this time, only silent dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He growled deeply under his breath at the sensations between his legs, unable to stop the slight buck of his hips. Though he had to smirk slightly when she bound his legs, something he isn't quite familiar with, though didn't fight it either. However, he did also get the creeping feeling that he is cheating on his wife now. At the same time, it has been years since a female has been this close to him, it's nearly impossible to resist.

"And if I don't please you.. Then what? After all, I haven't been with a woman since Shalendra... I might be a little too rusty for you."

Although he meant it in a teasing manner, there is much truth behind it as well. Yet, he is also an elf and had much better control over things than a typical human would. That is until now anyway, the sucking sensation on his balls already had him on edge pretty much instantly. In his defense though, he has never in all his life felt anything quite like that.

"And just what do you plan on doing with me? Do, you seriously think you can keep me bound for long?"

He reached a hand back and slid it up her exposed leg, without a single word, she would feel the pressure of a spreader bar pushing her legs apart. All the while his hand moved up her leg more to tease her clit. His spell wasn't truly all that strong for a reason, she could easily remove the bar if she chose too. He mostly wanted to see how far she would actually go.

Also, he found it strange that it was arousing to have his own legs bound. Of course he didn't say anything about it as he kept teasing her clit. A few seconds later she would get the sensation of having mouth suckling at her clit. Including the teeth chewing on those wet lips he felt while removing his hand from her.
 
Mirima sighed to herself when Kaylia gave in and accepted that her mistress was right for now... and with how much she had experienced that day, along with the almost ominous warning that tomorrow would be a long day of training... Kaylia's falling to sleep allowed Mirima to softly smile. Placing the softest of kisses to Kaylia's cheek, Mirima settled her own mind and fell asleep as well. Quiet, lustful dreams were in Mirima's mind, her hand subconsciously through the night would curl and stroke Kaylia's belly, she having her arm over her friend, she would moan from time to time with a particularly good part.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lexica giggled as the elf lord couldn't help but buck his hips in response, though as he asked that Lexica couldn't help the wry smirk which crossed her lips even as the mouths were fully engulfing Halloi's balls, rolling, stimulating, tormenting all in one.

" Oh come now Halloi... your pleasure already pleases me... and besides, you will need your practice."

She teased, though even as she said that her fingers gave a sharp pull to his small nipples before she released them and working his shirt up and off him, she was caught a bit off guard when he turned the tables ever so slightly on her, though as his hand slid back he would feel her smooth toned thigh shiver at his touch, though as he found her already hard clit she bit back a mewl.

" Oh I don't knowwww... but it will be fun to find out..."

She purred, and yet as the sensation of her clit being sucked on along with teeth chewing on her swelling pussy lips she arched her back and moaned in delight, simply enjoying that for a moment, though kicking her legs she broke the bar for now, instead she moved back around before him as she grinned.

" Besides... something tells me you like my choices."

She purred, though admiring the tall handsome elf, she rolled her head slightly, the color of her hair shimmering as it went from white to red, to black and through all shades.

" Don't forget Halloi... I can be anything... or anyone."

As she said that she shifted into a sexy shorter pink haired kitsune, then to a dragonblood. She shifted back to her normal humanoid figure though and extending some claws she ripped his pants apart, not cutting an inch of him as she did, exposing his hard cock.

" I can be anyone, and you can do anything with me... the possibilities are endless."

She purred though she willingly spread her legs, her red dress dissapearing as she reached up and cupped her own breasts, though gave him a coy and playful look. Even as he intensified the sensations on her swollen and dripping pussy she in turn had an invisible rope like sensation wrap around his cock from base to tip before it began to hum and pulse, stimulating his cock entirely though she grinned, staring him down, daring him to take things further.
 
He groaned as the rope tied around his raging cock, though he could have removed it, he is soon finding that he rather enjoyed this little game. He has never played with a demon before and knew there really is no dominating her either, not unless she actually allowed it.

"I much prefer your original form to be honest. Though, I do have to admit, I like those legs you have now better."

He grinned up at her, trying to ignore the sensations as much as possible. Though the precum oozing from his tip told another story. Considering what she had just said though, He quickly reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing down into a hard, but passionate kiss.

He growled deeply into the kiss as his hips bucked again with desire. Suddenly a loud and clear smack broke through the silence as an invisible hand spanked her ass. Then another one followed to tag her other cheek, leaving two very bright hand prints on both cheeks.

"My wife could have both our heads for this you know.."

He grinned as two smacks landed on her ass followed by a pair of weighted teeth clamps pulling down on her nipples. A third one bit into her clit, only that one had a bell that sang as she moved around.

"I believe it is your turn now.."

He growled one more time and forced her into another kiss, though she would quickly realize that those invisible spanking would be very random. Relentlessly spanking her for however long he sees fit and she couldn't remove that spell.
 
She grinned as the rope lead up to a small little lead in her hand which she did give random tugs to, though even as he said he prefered the dragonblood's legs with her earlier form she shifted into just that form, she grinning as she seemed to rather enjoy this little game of theirs as well.

She was about to reply when he pulled her into that kiss, her own tongue equally dueling for control, she purred happily into his lips, though even as he did let her up for air and said that, she squealed with absolute delight as she jerked from the impact on her firm perfect ass.

" Ohhh she could... and I fully plan on finding her... but it will be trickier than ever. The reason you... couldn't find her was the veil."

She purred, the veil was the boundary between the Dark One's lands and the rest of the lands. It had been erected years ago during the elves last great war, the arch mages had all worked together to seal the lands, so that Dark one's who came through were greatly weakened, it explaining why Jyara had tempted Kyalia into her own lands for the ritual, they wouldn't have been able to do that otherwise.

As the clamps appeared and bit down onto her nipples she grunted, another shrill squeal escaping her as her hips jerked from the weight on her clit, the bell jingling as she glared at him, though as He said it was her turn... though as the spankings randomely hit she clearly loved all of it, though climbing into his lap she didn't bother to waste time... instead she sank her inhumanely tight pussy onto his cock, every inch being taken into her, every fiber of his cock and body being lit on fire as she mewled into his lips, her hips grinding and rolling as she enjoyed his elven cock.

" Also... Laveyllah is involved... which explains how the Dark One's knew how to chain Shalendra..."

Even as she was speaking she was rolling and riding his cock, she milking his pleasure all for him, though even as she did he would find the rope around his cock had been pushed down, melding into a cock ring which gave her full control of his orgasms. She had said in exchange for his pleasure she would tell him what she knew, and she didn't lie in these things.

" I don't know what they're trying to use her for at the arch demon's castle... it's almost as though they are trying to send it back to the demonic realm... but they were the one's who brought him here."

She raked her nails all over his chest and shoulders as she took him for a ride... a nice... leisurely and immensely pleasurable ride!
 
His eyes rolled shut for a moment to both savor how she felt wrapped around his cock and to keep from exploding instantly. Though he growled deeply as the ring fit snuggling into place, knowing then she had all the control. Yet, if she thinks that he will beg, she is sadly mistaken!!

"The Dark Ones always bite off more than they can chew. It is difficult..... to say.. if they are trying to control him... or send him back... Her eyes.... were of dragon.. Her dragon.. which means they are feeding off his power as well...."

He groaned at the the sensation of her claws, arching his back some and lifted his hips up to drive deeper into her. Naturally he couldn't move much with his current position, though he did try to give her pleasure as well. Of course he could easily turn things around on her in a heart beat, however, for the time, he enjoyed what she is doing.

"Laveyllah... She tricked Shalendra long ago.... Much like that Dark One tricked Kaylia... She learned all the secrets... used that knowledge against Shalendra. She is the one that gave her to the Dark Ones."

He was trying to fight the will to beg her for release, though his eyes gave it away as he stared up at her. Bot his hands reaching around her, growing claws of his own as he clawed down her spine and over her hips. Giving another series of spankings in the process.
 
Lexica smirked as his eyes rolled shut, though even as he said that about the Dark One's she smirked and nodded slightly.

" They DID unwittingly release BOTH Sokar and myself..."

She purred, though for now she focused on much more enjoyable tasks. She had a feeling that tonight would be a very... passionate affair, though as he said that about Laveyllah, she nodded as he explained about her betrayal, as he raked his claws down her spine she screamed beautifully and came all over his cock which only heated his own desires even more, her flesh taking the spanking beautifully, though even as she came down from the orgasm she smirked.

" And... you thought... you'd be rusty."

She teased, though the night DID progress in a very passionate manner. It wasn't until near sunrise that Lexica walked out of the manor with her dress on, a VERY satisfied look on her face. Unlike elves or any other kind of demon, the more pleasure others had, the more she fed. She certainly felt full of Halloi's cum, but she also knew he had needed that as well. The next time he lay with a woman, Lexica was sure it would be his wife.

Even as she returned to the house she noticed the seal hadn't been broken and silently was thankful Kaylia hadn't done anything truly stupid. She had warned Halloi that his daughter would more than likely want answers out of him soon enough, but for now she shed the red gown and sank into a hot bath, her skin naturally healing all damage from the night before. She was VERY resilient sufficed to say.

Looking over to the bed she smiled as both elves were still sleeping. Laying her head back she ended up dozing off with her arms and head relaxed on the side of the large spa like bath area, she perfectly safe where she was, though she could use a mini nap after a night like that! She had to give Halloi credit, he gave just as well as he took!
 
It would be quite a while before anyone saw Halloi and he even locked the doors so the maids wouldn't disturb him as he passed out cold. Though he was more than satisfied as he hadn't had sex like that in such a long time and it is difficult to say how long it will be till he gets a chance again. However, his hopes were now high again at the news of his wife. And yet.... will she even be the same person he married? For now, those thoughts all faded into dreams while he slept and thought of Lexica off and on.

~~~~~~~

Kaylia was the first one wake as the sun filtered into the room, looking around the familiar room almost wondering why she is still here. She needed to be out there... not here... She thought about waking Mirima up yet she looked so peaceful sleeping. Deciding to slip out from her arms, Kaylia went to check on Lexica noticing she too is sleeping. Though, from what she could feel through the mark, Lexica had a wild night of her own with someone. Kaylia didn't pry enough to figure out who the other party was.

She quietly roamed around the room getting some fruit while touching a rune on a wall and it slid open leading into another room. This is personal library of books she had collected over the years. Although she pulled out a more personal book, one that her father had given her and it was her mothers journal with a few photos of her mother in it. Kaylia also pulled out another book that talked about the animal companions, trying to figure out if that is what this leopard is to her.
 
Lexica had been resting for a while, she didn't REALLY need the sleep, but she found after a wild time like she had enjoyed the night before that having a small session or nap to re-focus herself would make sense. As Kaylia rose though Lexica could feel through the mark that Kaylia was wandering around. For a small bit, she let her little elf be, since it had certainly been a few harrowing days for her already.

Finally though after a good twenty minutes she climbed out of the tub. Shifting her hair to that luxuriously silvery hue, she stretched a bit, of course allowing magic to dry her. Had Kaylia joined her, she would have enjoyed having her little elf dry her off, but that didn't seem to be for today. Going to the bed she could see that Mirima was a late sleeper... she didn't wake early, which was certainly something that Kaylia knew as well.

Finally though she headed over to the library of a room. As she entered she could see that Kaylia was standing by a smooth white oak desk which was hewn with bone along the edges, though as Kaylia was leaning over the desk Lexica moved up and running her hands gently over Kaylia's sides, she leaned in herself and took a look at the book on animal companions. She had learned quite a bit from Halloi the night before, so she knew what the Leopard was for, but for now she turned her head and placed a gentle kiss on Kaylia's cheek as she whispered.

" You're not supposed to worry this much... you know within you that I will help you to become the strongest that you can be. You're already improving with the strength of your visions."

She complimented gently, though her hands took hold of Kaylia's hips as she slid them around to her little elf's belly.

" Come on... bring the books with you, I want my little Kaylia close."

She purred as she gave a gentle pull on Kaylia, pulling her over to a comfortable couch she sat down and had Kaylia set the books down as she placed a gentle yet demanding kiss on Kaylia's lips, making her little elf straddle her mistresses lap as her hands smoothed over and ran softly over Kaylia's firm backside, letting herself relax a bit... for now.
 
Kaylia smiled as Lexica came up to her and it felt good to be in her arms again. Though she frowned a little when thinking of how Lexica left last night while following her to the couch. Returning the kiss as she settled down onto her lap then slowly pulled back with a faint smile.

"I am not really all that worried. It just felt like.... I don't know... like I disappointed you somehow. Normally I do have my guard spells up and I did last night.... Yet.. he still saw me.. I've never experienced that before."

She looked down at the book and it was on the page of her leopard and her fingers lightly over the page. Though she did lean forward to rest her head on Lexica's shoulder and relaxed to the comfort of her Mistress.

"I won't go looking for mother anymore. I know it is her they are using, but it hurts too much. I also know I can't save her either. But I do need to find this leopard... The book has little information on her though. I don't know where to go to find her."

Kaylia sighed and closed the book, only to see a picture of her mother holding a baby, more than likely Kaylia. Though, Kaylia decided to push the picture back into the journal and turn her head away from it.

"I miss her so much... Yet after all this time.. I know she won't be the same. I barely knew her then. I won't know her now. I don't know what to do about Mother. I never had a mother, even if we do get her back... She still won't be a mother to me..."
 
Lexica felt how pleased Kaylia was to be there in her arms and that pleased the demoness, though as they headed over to the couch, she gently kissed and held her little elf, though as she slowly pulled back Lexica listened to her as she said that.

" I'll be honest, after the second vision I was tempted to block your visions to allow you to rest,
but at the same time I respect that doing so might hurt you, and I don't wish to do that."


She nodded though as Kaylia explained about the noble and he added.

" It's because Layveillah was with him. She is a seeker, and a very powerful one. Like me, she was probably in the vision at the nobles request, and was protecting him much like I did for you."

As she said that she wouldn't go looking for her mother anymore, Lexica let out a slight sigh as she shook her head.

" I do not know what exactly is going on, but with time I am fully planning on getting her back."

She said it as if such a thing wasn't impossible, but merely something that would need to be worked at. As Kaylia mentioned the leopard though Lexica glanced down to it, though her fingers stroked up and down Kaylia's back soothingly.

" One of your protectors... I will need to speak more with the elven sages in order to know how to find the protector as well, but beyond that, the reason you were seen is that Layveillah's magic is demonic in nature, just as mine is. I told you we will be doing some training today."

She gently scraped her nails over the backs of Kaylia's thighs as she spoke, though she looked to her.

" For this morning though, I would simply enjoy having my little Kaylia in my arms, and perhaps cumming a few times."

She purred with a gentle smile. She didn't want to speak about Kaylia's mother right now... it would take time, resources and effort to get her mother back. There were a few very old contacts Lexica could go to, but for now she wanted to leave the troubles of this world behind and enjoy her sweet little elf.
 
"There is no need to ever block me like that Mistress. I know how to pull myself out and rest when needed.... Sometimes it is tough though I will admit and I know that I push myself too hard. It has been a very long time since I've had strong visions like what I've been having though. This last one... It felt like they were pulling at me. Almost like that castle did."

Kaylia sighed and glanced over at her mothers journal. The book is well worn, some pages are loose to indicate that Kaylia has most likely read it a million times over the years. Though now she was looking through it for different reasons, with a purpose that her vision showed. Now with more purpose with the name that Lexica kept bringing up. Kyalia reached over and carefully flipped through a few pages until she came to the section she wanted. It showed a drawing of the elven city in her vision.

"Have you ever been there? Mother called it a place of where dreams become reality... It was called Aryndorei. Although it is also the first entry that speaks of the name you mention... This.. Layveillah"

She turned a couple more pages to show a drawing of a beautiful black dragon it had the same eyes Lexica saw in the vision of Shalendra.

"Mother wrote that Layveillah helped her to find this dragon. Mother says that the dragon never trusted her. He even tried to send the demon back. There is are a few pages missing though so I don't know what happened after that. But the last few pages talk about... Well.. pretty much the same things that the Dark One told me... That there is a better place for them to go to... Mother and the dragon went with the demon to this new place... It ends there and that's when she never came home."

With one hand, her fingers lazily caressed over Lexica's neck, finding much comfort in the action while also using the caressing along her back as a grounding point. Her emotions were still running wild and she used this moment of peace to calm the wildness. Focusing on Lexica's heartbeat and the caressing along her back, it all soothed her while her other hand traced over the drawing of the dragon.

"They have mother... they have her dragon too. How can they capture a dragon? They are the most powerful of all the creatures out there.. If they can gain control over a dragon and someone powerful like my mother... I-I don't stand a chance against them."
 
Lexica raised an eyebrow as she regarded Kaylia. As a demoness she prided herself on power and strength, though she understood that Kaylia was young, the fact remained that in brutal honesty the elf had done something very stupid the night before, especially with Layveilah's influence on the visions. She imagined the demoness had been seeking a way to remove Kaylia's protectors, though she couldn't be sure.

As Kaylia flipped through her mothers journal though Lexica sighed, though she nodded as well.

" I have been there, though not for a long time now... then again I haven't been anywhere in a long time."

She thought about it though, if Shalendria went to Aryndorei then that would certainly explain why she never returned. She was deep in thought and seemed to be processing what Kaylia was telling her about Layveilah as well as her mother, though she considered it as well.

" Your mother is bound by dwarven rune chains, which have been forged in Aryndorei. That is why she has not been able to break them... it makes much more sense now."

She was thinking aloud though she added even as her heart beat never quickened in excitement. She was much more a pragmetist than anything else, though as Kaylia asked those questions Lexica sighed.

" Aryndorei is the origin city for most things. It is a place where the impossible becomes possible, the strongest become the weakest, and is strictly locked to most realms and beings."

She was considering though, and as Kaylia said that she didn't have a chance, Lexica chuckled bemusedly.

" If you were alone, you would have no chance. Luckily you have a demoness who knows about these kinds of things. Together, we will accomplish the impossible... and if we're lucky, we may even manage to get your mother out in one piece."

She looked to Kaylia though and her gaze narrowed ever so slightly.

" Now then... enough worrying."

With that she tightened her grip on her little elf, one hand moving up to slide into her hair as she deeply kissed Kaylia, not relenting that kiss until her elf was breathless, aroused and VERY needy!
 
Kaylia couldn't help the worries that plagued her, they involved her personally and for many reasons she didn't feel safe anymore. After her last vision she didn't want to even dive into those anymore, knowing that she can be seen in them. However, she kept all that to herself while listening to her Mistress, having no real choice other than to put trust into her and her words.

It did take a few short moments for Kaylia to eventually submit to the kiss. Resisting it at first, almost fearful of it for reasons she couldn't understand. It wasn't really Lexica that she feared... but the submission and what it does to her that she feared. Kaylia didn't want to disappoint her Mistress again. Eventually her arms wrapped around Lexica and her kiss didn't seem nearly as fearful as when it started.

The longer she held onto the kiss, holding Kaylia's head in place, the more she began to submit and the responses Lexica gained became more passionate. After a time, Kaylia's hips slowly rolled and humped towards the air kissing her exposed pussy. Lexica could feel the hint of wetness against her bare legs as Kaylia started to whimper her desires as they increased. Slowly letting the outside world fade and allowing all her focus to go towards Lexica.
 
Lexica did understand WHY Kaylia was worried, and the little elf didn't give her mistress enough credit if she didn't think that Lexica didn't also see it was the fear that she could be found and seen in the visions that frightened her. Lexica was patient and took her time, understanding that her little elf was in a very rocky place right then with her sense of safety and stability.

Lexica didn't let Kaylia away, even as she tried to resist, her mistress could have done other things to force her submission, but she would rather have her little Kaylia's desires would creep in and take root. She could tell that Kaylia didn't want to dissapoint her mistress again, but the demoness almost said that dissapointing her was all right, so long as she learned from it.

As Kaylia's hips began to roll and hump the warm air, her mistress gave a soft cooing sound as she FINALLY let her little elf up for air.

" Well that took long enough... is my little Kaylia ready for her mistress?"

She asked the question even as she slipped a hand between Kaylia's legs and cupped her swelling slit, stroking and palming it as she asked that, though she pulled Kaylia back to her and kissed her, this time her tongue dominating her little elf's mouth, setting her desires aflame as she kept stroking the outside of her pussy, letting her grind her hard little clit on her mistresses hand lewdly.

They could deal with the problems of the world later... for now, Lexica was demanding Kaylia focus only on her mistress along with her own desires.
 
The lack of air did help in many ways to help release most of her worries and the few that did remain were barely fleeting thoughts. Kaylia gasped sharply when Lexica moved a hand between her legs, causing her to spread her legs further apart to give her more access. Although, there really wasn't much more she could spread them without her knees slipping off.

Kaylia barely gave a little nod to the question before her mouth was reclaimed, forcing Lexica to swallow those soft whimpers. This time her kisses were more passionate than before and she clawed the back of the couch as she grinds against her Mistress' hand. It did still feel strange to let another person do these things to her, to act so wanton and to feel this kind of desire.

Truthfully, Kaylia didn't know how to really process this need or how to really act with it. It wasn't like she could beg with her mouth responding to the demands of a kiss. Even then, Begging seriously humiliated her, much like how her body is betraying her..... again... She knew that anyone coming in would get an eyeful of her lewdly humping at the hand between her silky thighs.

Jyala may have her many things, at the same time it always felt forced and with little passion considering Jyala had her own reasons and didn't care. With Lexica however, she felt that the demon did care for her, although it didn't make sense to Kaylia considering demons don't share human emotions. Yet, it felt far more natural and Kaylia actually wanted to be her little slutty toy. Even if she didn't understand the reasons... It... just.. felt right.

And every time Lexica did something like this, it made those feelings for her stronger. Yet, Kaylia didn't want to let her heart go again, didn't want to fall in love again with someone who can't.. or won't.. love her in return. She knew Lexica cared for her, yet is it real? Or is it just because Kaylia is her pet and because of what she is? Kaylia wanted to love her and feeling grew more intense in those few moments that she couldn't hide it from Lexica. Especially when her heart pounded just thinking about it. Those very same feelings also increased her need to cum, driving her closer to the edge, yet she didn't want to cum so soon either. Forcing herself to hold back with everything she had.
 
Lexica wasn't just ripping orgasm out of her... it was clear that the demoness felt or had some form of desire to make Kaylia happy. Otherwise why would Lexica be helping her so much? A neutral demon would simply have her on a leash or locked away for her visions and use her when she wanted, but Lexica hadn't even asked really for anything from Kaylia other than her utter surrender to being her pet.

It was also clear that the demoness WAS fond of her. She picked Kaylia over Mirima, she asked before she even brought the other elf into the fold, and she had made it clear that while she may sexually torment her little elf, in the end it was always worth it. Kaylia didn't need to think right now. Lexica could tell Kaylia was a very cerebrial woman, and that made sense, yet she was so young, so emotional as well. It was clearly foreign to Lexica, but she sought out Kaylia... she said things that showed that she understood her little pet's worry. No other demon or demoness would have done that.

Lexica didn't let her up from the kiss... not one bit. Her hand held her little elf trapped there lips to lips, tongues dueling with tongues as she mewled and panted, enjoying it all. Even as Lexica felt Kaylia holding back she smirked to herself.

Why do you hold back?

Her voice spoke into Kaylia's mind gently... wanting to know, wanting to understand what made Kaylia so hesitant about all this. She didn't feel the same fears that Kaylia did... however being locked away within the void for so long she DID understand loneliness... she did understand the concept of being afraid of never being able to escape, to always be trapped. Those emotions she did understand.

Unlike normally when she would make Kaylia cum at this point, Lexica didn't do that. Instead she stayed right as she was. She wanted to understand what Kaylia was still afraid of... because she didn't want her to be afraid of anything.
 
Kaylia was so confused with how to feel and this connection she shared with Lexica only confused her that much more. She has read so many things about demons, she had to study them since they are normally the ones that hunt her kind down. Yet, Lexica hasn't done all those things she read about, knowing that she could easily be trapped like her mother is and used.

"I... I-I am afraid of betrayed... again.... The Dark One stole my love.... crushed it like it meant nothing... I-I know you cannot return the love.. I.. I am starting to feel for you. ."

Kaylia slowed herself down, shivering as she is so close to that edge and yet she knew deep down that this orgasm will shatter her. Will shatter what walls she had left and leave herself fully open for Lexica to see, bearing her soul to someone which is something she has never done before. She had only just met Lexica, yes, she has shown and proven that she wouldn't hurt Kaylia... Yet, Jyala did the exact same thing and demons are far more trickier than mortals are.

"I also know that... just like anyone else... that love can be turned against me... I-I guess I am afraid to love you... Mistress."
 
Lexica sighed slightly as Kaylia said what Lexica suspected. It was to be expected especially considering how they met. With the whirlwind of events that followed things had progressed very quickly. Lexica had recognized Kaylia's physical desires... with how sensitive her body was, along with the fact that she had admitted that she liked to be bound in the way Lexica had done the night before... well Lexica hadn't considered love.

She understood the concept... however the actual feeling? she didn't understand that. She considered Kaylia's words even as she felt her little elf's slit oozing excitement against her fingers, and yet Lexica was surprised with herself, she was pondering Kaylia's words more than the desire to make the little elf cum. That surprised her, though she nodded.

We demons are tricky things... I myself have many layers... I can be affectionate, even gentle to those who earn my mark, or I can be devious and like a snake slither into the trust of others. I can be ruthless, and harsh beyond measure although truthfully I will agree I do not understand the actual feeling of love.

She didn't want to give up on her thoughts though... so she continued.

You are right to be afraid to love me... until two millenia ago I would not have understood lonliness, or what it meant to be powerless in a situation... to feel helpless in the true sense of the word... I understand the emotion of sadness now, the emotion, the ache of that lonliness... which I will admit turned on you when I first came through... I was quite horny...

She gave even a mental giggle at the memory of how she had claimed Kaylia on the ritual stone... and yet she did understand where Kaylia was coming from as well.

When I was betrayed and trapped, those closest to me turned a blind eye... so I understand the pain of betrayal... and to some extents, the reluctance to trust again. I refuse to live my life in fear, and as such I had to reach out to you. In the void I could not see you, I did not know if I was going to an ally or foe. You could have been lying to me, calling to me to come through to be betrayed again... I trusted in you Kaylia.

She gently moaned into the kiss, refusing to lose contact with her little elf as she added.

I cannot promise to love you... but I will open myself to you, to show you the true extent of who I am. I will bare my very being, so that you know that it is safe to love me. Perhaps by your loving me, I will learn that emotion as well... but I cannot promise that, I can only promise to try.

She left the decision up to Kaylia. Jyara had never treated Kaylia like this... and she CERTAINLY had never offered what the demoness was offering. If they were to be together as a true mistress and pet beyond what Kaylia felt now... Lexica was willing to put everything on the line, to bare it all to show her true 'being' so to speak.
 
Kaylia held still for quite a few moments while listening to Lexica, absorbing each word, the tone she used, the vibes that it all produced. Even her kisses had slowed as she considered it all. It seemed as though everyone Kaylia has loved has hurt her in some fashion or another. All except for her father and Mirima and even then, her father has done some things in the past that hurt. On the other hand, she knew he meant well by those things.

A lot of the time it felt as though her mother had left her, abandoned her for reasons Kaylia never quite understood. Now that she knows her mother lives, that feeling was made worse, yet she could also now understand why she would leave. Then there was the Dark One, the one that actually hurt her the most out of all this.She was willingly wanting to kill Kaylia and if she had known what Kaylia actually is... chances are she'd be in the exact same position as her mother.

There have been others along the road as well, those that pretend to be friends only to find out they were actually trying to use her. Mirima has really been her only one true staple and even then so many years have been lost between them. Now Lexica is here, showing her nothing but passion and it has only been a couple of days. With what she said, she is practically giving Kaylia permission to love her. Kaylia knew that eventually she would fall in love with Lexica, she just didn't expect to do so this soon.

Kaylia didn't say anything though as the silent tears mingled into their kiss while she slowly began to put more passion into the kiss again. She hasn't had a chance to cry about Jyala yet and never really cried over her mother which is where the tears came from. Though, her hips picked up their movement again, this time not forced or because she is expected to. There's a natural motion to her now as she deepens the kiss and basically made love to Lexica. Letting her actions show the demoness just how much passion and love she truly has to offer.
 
There was a brutal honesty with Lexica. Unlike anyone else, Lexica hadn’t lied to Kaylia. Even now, she risked her own personal oracle and seer for the sake of the elf’s feelings… but there WAS something that Lexica did understand… she didn’t want to be alone anymore. Lexica’s own kisses had slowed as she focused on her words, the link was sharing her feelings… and there WERE feelings coming from Lexica. Were they of love? No, but she at least admitted that she may be able to learn.

I cannot promise to never hurt you… such a promise would be impossible and I have told you I will not lie. I can only promise to be strong and help you to become the best of who you can be.

Lexica felt Kaylia crying and wasn’t upset. She could feel where that pain from, she could tell what brought it on, and honestly something within her made a silent promise to herself that if they ever encountered Jyara again, the Dark One would suffer long and would beg for death before it was granted. As for Kaylia’s mother, Lexica did not know of the reasons behind things… and really she didn’t care what Shalendra’s reasons were. With demons, trickery, deceit, betrayal was almost a staple.. but not here.

Lexica softly moaned as Kaylia slowly deepened the kiss once again… the tears mixing with their saliva gave it a slightly salty taste, though even as Kaylia began to rock and roll her hips, Lexica softly curled and stroked her fingers over that soft mound, letting Kaylia know everything would be all right in the end. Shifting a little bit though Lexica gently pushed Kaylia up to sit upon her lap fully, she smiling to her little elf.

” You’re mine… and I won’t waste that.”

She smirked as she said that, though she leaned down and closing her mouth over one of Kaylia’s hard nipples, her mistress lashed her tongue gently back and forth, letting the intense sensations roll as she coaxed more and more out of her little elf, letting her climb to that orgasmic edge. Teeth gently nipped and pulled on her flesh as she held her with her one arm, her hand releasing Kaylia’s hair, instead she slid her hand down Kaylia’s back and held her firm ass, rubbing her, letting her know it was perfectly all right… all right to let go and enjoy herself.. to love and know that such love would not be betrayed or used against her this time.
 
Kaylia kept wanting to think about all the things Lexica had said, at the same time, there really wasn't too much to think about after that. The only thing to do is see where this path leads and being bound to a demon such as Lexica can't be that horrible. There are worse fates out there and any number of them could have Kaylia's name written all over them. In the meantime, this is her fate and she could feel that Lexica won't release her from it anytime soon, if ever.

Kaylia did however let all her emotions flood out in those few moments, finally releasing years and years of pent up pain. There were moments when she found it difficult to keep kissing as she whimpered here and there, yet her hips never once stopped. She knew that Lexcia can make her cum within a heartbeat if she wanted to, however it seemed that she was allowing Kaylia to be in control for the moment. Which Kaylia used to her advantage and simply let the pleasure wash over her.

In reality it didn't take anymore than few short moments to climb back to the edge again and soon she was soaking Lexica's fingers. The sensations running through her nipples caused her whimper more, though Kaylia didn't last too much longer after that. A few more moments, she was filling the room her orgasm and clawed into the couch as she bucked her hips more. Subconsciously she could hear movement behind her at the door, although she couldn't be certain if it was real or her mind playing tricks. All she cared about in that moment is letting that one orgasm shatter her walls and to release all that she is to her Mistress.
 
Lexica’s words rung true… she offered herself to her little Kaylia because she knew that the elf had experienced the same kind of loneliness as the demoness had… and rebelled against such things just as much. She wouldn’t change who she was at her core, but then again by the same token she also did promise that she would try to understand the deep soulful emotions that Kaylia was feeling. She couldn’t say if she DID understand such things right now, but as she had said, until two thousand years ago she wouldn’t have understood loneliness or the true sting of betrayal on her end.

As Kaylia let her emotions out, Lexica had moved her lips from Kaylia’s so she allowed her little oracle to moan and mewl all she liked. She felt how Kaylia’s hips constantly rolled and bucked smoothly, Mirima had indeed woken up as the demoness and elf had their little bonding session. Even as Kaylia’s nipples and breasts were being licked, rolled and nibbled gently on the short haired elf had moved to the entrance, though quietly stayed there, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

As Kaylia reached her peak though Lexica could feel through the mark the foreign feelings that Kaylia did have. She didn’t understand this deep connection that she felt, but she smiled gently around the nipple that she was currently licking and sucking on, her fingers gently stroking that soaking wet slit as she kissed her way back up, and seeing Mirima there she grinned as she nodded gently to her.

” Beautiful…”

She purred though with that she also did give Kaylia’s ass a little squeeze as Mirima moved over by the couch and knelt easily, she smiling to the pair. She could see that Kaylia looked happy, which was certainly something that Kaylia hadn’t been when they had parted, and the demoness was clearly making certain that Kaylia knew that Lexica wouldn’t abandon her.

Lexica grinned though and slid her fingers off Kaylia’s slit, instead she lifted the hand on Kaylia’s ass and gave her sensitive little elf’s ass a firm slap with a grin.

” Now then… I do think that we should get started with the day… don’t you?”

She was grinning, though she also glance to Mirima as she lifted her cum coated fingers and offered them to Kaylia to lick and clean off, she already having learned her little Kaylia was quite the little cum addict.
 
Kaylia shivered as the rush of her orgasm came down and tried to not lose too much balance. Though she felt Mirima near by, she hadn't actually looked to see where she was exactly. Having Mirima back however, did make Kaylia smile and in that few moments all that hurt faded. Both Lexica and Mirima gave her a sense of belonging, a feeling that she is actually wanted and needed.

Kaylia eagerly licked Lexica's fingers clean, sucking on them in a very wanton nature. That is until she realized how she must of looked in those few short seconds, then the flush kissed her cheeks. She couldn't even imagine how she must look to Mirima either. Sitting on their Mistress' lap so lewdly and stream of cum drooling from her, even now her hips still had a slight motion to them. Kaylia briefly wondered what did go through her friends mind to see her this needy.

"Yes, perhaps we should get the day started. Although, I could just as easily crawl back into bed. I'm still sore after yesterday."

She giggled while reaching down to pet Mirima's head and running her fingers through the short silky hair. There isn't a chance that Kaylia is going to let her go again, she will fight if she had to in order to keep Mirima at her side.

"If you would like, I can go out and bring us some fresh food and mead. I know that I'm starving."

Though after saying that, she didn't think Lexica would actually let her go off alone. Also, it was about that same time when the scent from the kitchen came drifting into the room. Which no doubt had her gut grumbling, though she ignored it for now while she finished cleaning Lexica's fingers. Though she smiled at Lexica and leaned in to kiss her, letting her taste the cum that coated her lips.
 
Lexica smiled as Kaylia’s tongue licked over her fingers, her fingers stroking gently up over Kaylia’s hip and along her back as she sighed. Even as she did though she certainly did glance down to Mirima, smiling as she watched the exotic looking elf kneeling willingly. She could tell Mirima had her own submissive desires to feed, and was pretty sure that both women would enjoy discovering themselves.

As Kaylia realized how she looked though Lexica caught hold of Kaylia’s chin and made her look at her, her face gentle, yet firm as well.

” You are my little loving slut, and I will enjoy making you blush over and over until you no longer feel embarrassed.”

She smirked though and released her little elf’s chin, she herself hearing the servants bring food in, as Kaylia suggested going to get the food though Lexica smirked.

” Oh it’s not necessary, I arranged food to be brought this morning. So long as your not going to stress over work today I have no problem with delaying your training and having a more relaxing day…”

Her look of course promised and implied that relaxing was a relative term, though really there wasn’t a huge rush to get training, it wouldn’t be easy, and besides, after their little bonding session even Lexica had to admit she wanted to just relax some more herself.

Mirima smiled as Kaylia ran her fingers through her short hair. She was still somewhat in a shocked daze. Yesterday she had been a noble elf who hadn’t seen her best friend in years… and today she was kneeling at the feet of a demoness along with her friend who was just as equally naked as she was. As Kaylia gently touched her though Mirima softly sighed, she felt happier than she had been in a long time.

As Kaylia guided her lips to her friends, she moaned into Kaylia’s mouth as she tasted her frends own cum on her lips, though smiling, she crawled around behind Kaylia before the little oracle could feel Mirima licking her cum off her thighs, licking it all up as Lexica grinned.

” What do you think hmm? Should we take a day off and just relax?”

As she asked that Mirima reached the hairless slit of her friend and didn’t even hesitate… she pushed her hands onto Kaylia’s thighs to make her arch her hips as Mirima’s tongue lapped up the soaked lips of her cum, she even taking the time to suck the individual lips of her pussy and nibble ever so gently on them. Only when she was done did she sit back on her heels with a grin on her face.
 
Back
Top