StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goody, evil twin sisters.

Evil? naaa, we are angels :).......who am I kidding?! We are so going to hell! :D :devil:

I'd love to help your stretch those lovely legs of yours. Did I mention that I'm a leg man? :devil:

you did now ;)

Mmm very sexy. With a figure like yours I imagine you being the pied piper of your neighborhood. You go out for a walk and men start to filter out of their homes because they "happen to be" going for a walk also. And I can't say that I would blame them.

And yes, I would love to help stretch you. :devil:

hahaha! I havnt had that happen yet! :D

So fucking sexy.
Amp

Thanks Amp

This one!! This one is my favorite so far. So close, just makes me want to run my finger tips down your spine. You are georgous!

L

attachment.php

OOOOOOOO :devil: gives me the chills and the tinglies just thinking about that, Lil :kiss:

well it was one hell of a lucky shot

vision and composition wise as well

and if you are shivering from fingers along the spine

you are just the kind of gal

i want for my tactile fetish

You see I love to touch and explore every cell of your skin

:rose::kiss::heart:

TdK

well it was one hell of a lucky shot

vision and composition wise as well

and if you are shivering from fingers along the spine

you are just the kind of gal

i want for my tactile fetish

You see I love to touch and explore every cell of your skin

:rose::kiss::heart:

TdK

OOOOO, that sounds interesting :)

I love your photos. They have an exuberance and whimsy to them that I find very appealing. Also, your photographer has a great eye for angles. Thank you very much for sharing.

I promise you it will feel a thousand times better then it sounds

TdK
Hmmmmmmm, give me a description ;)

I love your photos. They have an exuberance and whimsy to them that I find very appealing. Also, your photographer has a great eye for angles. Thank you very much for sharing.
Thank you very much! I love photography and try hard for good angles and interesting shots. I take most myself. Hubby helped with a few full body shots. I let him pose me. So they reflect some of his fav views. As a photographer, I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions :kiss:

So where would you like this special lotion then? It really is ready to explode now and I would be willing to massage it in wherever you desire. :devil:

I thought you had that place all picked out already ;)
Good morning sexy. What are you up to today?

Good morning Stackey. I hope things are well in your part of the world.
attachment.php

Things are already warm here. :devil: dreaming about how "Jack" is going to devour "Anne's" :cattail: in "Sales Team" mmmmmmm :p :p

So, playm0mum and I have been having some silly fun comparing how much our boobies look alike.
I would say both pairs have their virtues ;) But to really be thorough and scientific in my comparison methodology, I would really have to feel each of them to see if the texture is similar. :devil:
Anyway, thanks to you and playm0mum for the fun photo collage! :kiss:

Took some Swimsuit pics on Sunday :) It was a busy day, but managed to find an hour to bask :)

Attachments

• funinthesun.jpg
    funinthesun.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 641
  • funinthesun2.jpg
    funinthesun2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 650
  • funinthesun3.jpg
    funinthesun3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 854
Love the swimsuit pics

Now it's me who wants to raid your closet - love the swimsuit top and color and you wear it so well!

Took some Swimsuit pics on Sunday :) It was a busy day, but managed to find an hour to bask :)

I just got back from a swim, but I think I was in the WRONG pool ;) I need to be be in a pool with a view like "that". But who's gonna actually swim then :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back