Never too late

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Short idea but what about stories where someone's or some group's gotten up in age and finally admits a part of themselves or goes to live out a fantasy they've always wanted?

For example:

Delores is 68 going on 69. She's raised a family and even has a couple of grandkids. Delores is also still in the closet. At first it was to not make her family disown her, then it was to not break up her family, then it was because it just didn't feel right...but something happens that makes her want to be open with who she is, maybe she's just tired of not being true to herself, maybe she meets someone (for a taboo twist, maybe her adult granddaughter comes out to her)

Brad is 55 and has always kept a secret: he has dreamed of dominating someone ever since he happened across a discarded bdsm magazine as a boy (18 of course). However, he's always been afraid of someone finding out and kept it to online play. However, his newest partner wants to live out their fantasy of being dominated in real life and asks Brad to join them.
 
Interesting idea. As we age, we tend to get a terminal case of the FUCK ITs! Especially if we are retired, fully vested, and no longer in any need of caring what other people think. That could be a fertile field for stories of people finally doing what they've always wanted to do for a long, long time.
 
"no longer in any need of caring what other people think"

somebody is going to pick out our nursing home...
 
Back
Top