The "Who's Who"

JOINING THE ROLE PLAY
How To Be Part Of The Fun

THE BEGINNING OF THE END
History of How We Got Where We Are Now.

THE ROLE PLAY'S PLOT AND DIRECTION
Where We Are Heading

Scene Threads (Active And Completed)
Other threads in which our characters were involved (mostly 1x1s)

Last edited:
Current Situation

Last update of this page: 10:00am PST (17:00 GMT), 16 October 2015

Google Map link for the OCNM area

CURRENT GAME TIME/DAY/DATE: ~Noon, Sunday, 25 November 2018

CURRENT CHARACTER LOCATION(S):
  • Oregon Caves National Monument (OCNM): All characters except those listed below at other locations.
  • Somewhere on Hwy 46 leaving OCNM on their motorcycles: Kyle, Dino, Natalie, and Willie Pete.

WEATHER: Clear skies, chilly (54 degrees).

COMMUNICATIONS:
  • Cell service:
    • There is no cell service at OCNM.
    • There is no cell service up and down Hwy 46 between OCNM and Cave Junction.
    • There is cell service in Cave Junction.
  • Ranger Taylor Edwards has a working satellite phone.
  • The Mayhem Riders have a working satellite phone, but they just left OCNM.

OREGON CAVES NATIONAL MONUMENT SERVICES:
  • Cave tours at OCNM are ended for the season.
  • A Ranger -- in our case Taylor Edwards -- is still on hand each day from 8am to 4pm to educate and inform visitors.
  • Composting outhouses are still open; and water is still available.
  • No other services are available.

THE NEAREST SERVICES:
  • The nearest available services are at Cave Junction, 20 miles (42 minutes) away (Google maps link), but...
  • ...at the time of this post, it was Sunday in our story, so there is not much open at all.
  • That means the nearest addition services are either in Grants Pass, Oregon, (Google map link) or in Crescent City, California (Google map link)

Last edited:
THE BEGINNING...

As 2018 rolled onward, international tension was rapidly rising to a critical level:
  • The United States and Russia were heading toward a new Cold War.
  • Pakistan and India were again at war over Kashmir.
  • Israel was bombing Iran over the latter's continued nuclear program.
  • Nearly every Middle Eastern country was embroiled in full scale war, civil war, or both.
  • North Korea was frequently launching rockets into South Korea.
  • The US was sending more forces to South Korea in response.
  • China was becoming militarily involved in Africa and South America.
  • And more.

...AND THE END

The world was primed for disaster as the end of the year neared:
  • Thursday 22 November 2018:
    • A small (8-10 kiloton) nuclear device was detonated just off the route of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
    • Casualty estimates ranged wildly from 600,000 to 2.2 million.
    • The US didn't hesitate to blame North Korea, despite a lack of evidence.
    • Forces across the Pacific and Asia went on the highest alert.
  • Friday 23 November 2018:
    • North Korea preemptively nuked Seoul and several US military bases in South Korea.
    • A million North Korean troops began flooding across the DMV.
    • The US used tactical nukes against the invading troops and most of North Korea's military bases.
    • Later, North Korea nuked Tokyo and Osaka.
    • And still later, the US nuked 6 of North Korea's largest and/or most industrialized cities.
  • Saturday 24 November 2018:
    • The exchanges are viewed by other nuclear nations almost as permission.
    • Pakistan and India exchanged both tactical and strategic nukes.
  • Sunday 25 November 2018:
    • Israel uses tactical nukes against ISIS bases in Syria.
    • Both the US and Russia think the other is responsible for the detonations in Syria.
    • Thinking that their forces are under nuclear attack, both the US and Russia launch tactical nukes against the other.
    • The next round of tactical nukes are used by both sides along Russia's borders with NATO countries where Alliance troops were poised to invade as necessary.
    • Finally, each country launches strategic nukes against the other's homelands.

AND A NEW BEGINNING: When our story begins on Sunday 25 November 2018:
  • Our characters known that 12 cities in the US have been nuked: Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Baltimore, Boston, Seattle, and Portland.
  • Fallout from the US is wafting eastward.
  • Our little corner of Oregon -- 250 miles south of and 300 miles north of the nearest nuked cities of Portland and San Francisco, respectively -- will not be affected by the radiation for some time.
  • However, that doesn't mean that the mayhem of the situation won't try to reach right out and grab us.

Last edited:
TO JOIN THIS ROLE PLAY:

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. (I would rather you did not post your interest in this role play here in this thread. Thank you.)

1. PM me with just a short character concept.
  2. I will PM you a character sheet, as well as some pitfalls to avoid in completing it.
  3. PM the completed sheet back to me.
  4. We will discuss your sheet.
  5. I will post your sheet.
  6. And we will have fun together. :)
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING CHARACTER SHEETS:
  1. After you PM your character sheet to the Host and it is approved, the Host will post the sheet to the OOC and link it to the "Cast of Characters" page ... not you.
  2. The reason for this is two fold:
    • One, it gives the Host the ability to maintain a very consistent appearance between all sheets, thus making them easier for all players to use.
    • And two, it gives the Host the ability to update the sheets with new information.
  3. It has been my experience with table top role play games, such as D&D, that some players forget to update their sheets with new information. If I control the sheets, then I am the only one responsible for updates. It's all on my shoulders.
  4. If this upsets anyone, I want to, first, apologize and, second, ask you to just give it a try.

Last edited:
CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Oregon Caves National Monument (OCNM):
Taylor Edwards: Male; 36; Park Ranger (OCNM). (AnthonyBarker)

Alice Lee: Female 19; Barista; (AngelEyes1994)

Jason Monroe: Male, 26; Environmental structural engineer (EPA). (Aussie_Wolf)

Suzy James: Female, 21; Model, Barista. (AngelEyes1994)

Harry Keswick: Male, 38; Caretaker (Chateau at the Caves, OCNM). (Aussie_Wolf)

42 Non Player Characters:
For more on the NPCs, please see"Explanation of NPCs".

Lois Reed: Troop Leader, Brownies Troop 111 (Salem, Oregon). (Introduced here)

On The Road (on their Harleys)
Kyle "Killer" Markus: Male; Vice President, Mayhem Riders MC. (TheNextNewGuy)

Dean "Dino" Paul: Male; Patched Member, Mayhem Riders MC. (TheNextNewGuy)

Natalie "Nat" Peters: Female, 24; Member, Mayhem Riders MC. (AngelEyes1994)

Cave Junction
Harry and Margaret Granger -- Store keepers (Cave Junction). (Aussie_Wolf)

Gloria "Doc Glory" Benson: Female, age???; General Practitioner; Profile??? :( (Alice2015)

Rural Locations
Survivalist Family (yet to be described) (Aussie_Wolf)

Vic Harder (and his sisters): Male, 18; eldest, protective child of a family of 4 children. (TheNextNewGuy).

Sophia Laird -- Sociopath wanderer. (Alice2015)​

Last edited:
Taylor Edwards (Written by AnthonyBarker)

Physical Description:
  • Male
  • 38 years old (Born: 1 January 1977)
  • 5'10", 200 lbs.
  • Muscular, strong, with a "comfortable" layer of "winter fat".
Career/Experience/Education/More:
  • Primary School: Pacific Beach, WA
  • Military Service: US Navy, Boatswain's Mate (8 years, 1995-2003)
  • "Wanderer" while taking online college courses (2003-7)
  • University Student, University of Washington (2007-9)
  • Park Ranger, US Park Service (2009-Present)
Background: Aside from the above
  • 2 brothers, 3 sisters. He was the middle male. (Genders born F-F-M-M-F-M)
  • Lost his virginity at 14 to his eldest sister, who he later learned had been repeatedly molested by their father through her teens.
  • Took his younger sister's virginity when she was 16. Ironically, the sister came to him.
  • At 17, he began beating his father to a pulp every time the man even looked at one of the girls wrong. At 18 -- unknown to the family -- he packed up his father bags and most personal possessions, cleaned out the bank account, and bought a bus ticket in his name to make it appear as if the Old Man had run off ... then killed him and buried him deep in the Olympic Forest.
  • The next month he joined the Navy. He told detectives looking into his father's disappearance that he had only stayed this long to protect his abused daughters from him father. With the man now gone, he could leave.
Personality:
  • Strong willed, confident, proud.
  • Courageous and bold. Not afraid of taking a risk if worth the gain.
  • Womanizer. Doesn't always take no for the answer the first time, but he's never raped a woman.
  • Dependable and loyal to those who deserve it.
  • Family oriented, though if you knew about his incestuous pass, you might question that.
Possessions Worth Noting:
  • 9mm Beretta (provided by the Park Service).
  • Ford Explorer (provided by the Park Service).
  • More to be revealed.
Other Things To Know: I will list more here later.

Interactions/Adventures Desired: I will list more here later.

Your Sexual Role Play Biography: I will list more here later, but I should say that he will be looking to "bed" just about every half decent woman he meets.

Last edited:
Alice Lee -- Written by AngelEyes1994

Physical Description:
  • Female
  • 19 years old (Born: 22 February 1996)
  • 5'6", 132 lbs.
  • 36C-26-34. Fit, athletic.
  • Dirty blonde hair, deep blue eyes.
  • Primary School: Coos Bay, Oregon (Graduated 2014)
  • College Student, Oregon Coast Community College (Newport, Oregon, 2015-Present)
  • Barista, Starbuck (2017-Present)
Background: Aside from the above
  • Only child.
  • Virgin.
  • Doesn't care for her parents much. Typical teenager.
Personality:
  • Strong willed, confident, bold.
  • She isn't frightened by the current situation (nuclear attack).
  • Athletic. (Soccer, basketball, softball.)
  • None worth mentioning yet.
Other Things To Know:
  • Loves the idea of an adventure.
  • Has saved her purity for the right man, which she has always thought meant a husband.
  • She will begin to wonder now if maybe waiting for that man is a waste of time and potential pleasure.
Interactions/Adventures Desired:
  • Being part of an adventure.
  • Losing her virginity to a strong man.
  • More as yet to be considered.
Your Sexual Role Play Biography:
  • I like sexual roleplay.
  • I like to write a very detailed first sex scene, then let the scenes become less detailed and more quickly finished, unless there is something new that needs to be described.
  • I like both heterosexual and homosexual scenes, as well as threesomes and group sex, if the scene is appropriate for the story, not just for the thrill of it.
  • I have an extensive "library" of work here on Literotica, if you want to look at what I have done already.

Last edited:
Jason Monroe: Written by Aussie_Wolf

NOTE: Jason is not currently at the Visitors Center. He parked his car (4WD) at the Caves parking lot and used a nearby trail to go into the mountains to camp.

26 years old

Pic: (coming)

Physical Description:
  • 6'6", weight coming. Muscular.
  • Brown hair.
  • Brown eyes.
  • Tanned by sun exposure to the sun. (He spends most of his days outdoors either working or indulging in his favorite pastimes.)
  • Primary school: Anderson, Austin TX
  • College: Texas A&M
  • Current Career: Environmental structural engineer for the EPA (Texas area).
Background:
  • Background: Youngest of three children. Older siblings are girls.
  • Parents both dead in a car accident but Sisters were still alive and living in Austin when the attacks began. It is not yet known whether or not Austin was nuked or whether the two sisters are now dead.
  • Excellent marksman and fisherman.
  • Father taught him early to fish, hunt, ride horses, drive, etc., because he was a boy.
Personality:
  • Has always loved the outdoors and being close to nature.
  • Hard to get angry but if you do, watch out he will bust you up.
  • Been taught to be very polite to the ladies, maybe too polite sometimes as he is a bit shy around them.
  • Quiet as he is used to being by himself but will speak up if he thinks a person is wrong.
  • Feels absolutely strong about the environment. Any thoughts about trashing it in his presence would be met with fervent resistance.
  • Quick to break up fights but not keen to start them.
  • Proper winter 1 man tent, sleeping bag (rated to -15c).
  • He is a serious, experienced camper and -- at the start of our story -- has gear in two locations:
    • On him or in his pack: lantern, fishing gear, knife, bow and arrows (for hunting), camp stove, hiking boots and wet/cold clothing, cooking equipment, other outdoor gear for potentially cold/wet camping season, etc.
    • Secured in his car parked in the Caves parking lot: two hunting rifles and ammunition, small supply of food (canned and dehydrated), change of clothes, tools, water, and fuel cans.
Other Things To Know:
  • More coming.
  • He is up to having a relationship but may need the right woman.

THE STORY'S PLOT AND DIRECTION:

I was asked to give more description on the role play's "direction", so here it is:
  • After the nuclear detonations, our characters realize that they need to work together to survive in a new world.
  • They have survived the explosions, but there is still the matter of fallout with which to contend.
  • The current plan will be to hide out in the Oregon Caves.
  • They will need food, supplies (lanterns, fuel and/or batteries, etc.), clothing, and more.
  • That means going down to the businesses and/or homes in or near Cave Junction to get them.
  • Will the residents and merchants, who also need to survive, be willing to give up their goods? We'll see.
  • Will others wish to join our characters in the caves for their own survival? We'll see.
  • After they wait out the initial fallout -- days, weeks, months! -- they will have to emerge to begin the next step in their survival.
  • At this point, I will concern myself with what the world is like at that point.

WHY IS THIS ROLE PLAY CALLED "THE BAD WITH THE GOOD"?
  • Our characters are concerned with surviving.
  • Sometimes, good people have to do bad things to survive.
  • If you had to steal from another person to get what you needed to survive, could you? Would you?
  • If you had to kill another person to do that same...?
  • If you decided you were too good a person to do these bad things, would you align yourself with someone who was bad and ask them to do them for you?
  • Thus, the title of our role play. Hope that cleared things up.

Last edited:
NOTES FROM THE HOST

What is this?
These links are to notes the Host has posted for all writers (and readers).
The most recent note(s) will be found here in their entirety,
as well as in a post below that -- if you are subscribed -- you already saw.
After that will be links to Stickies for the most important notes.
And after that will be links to the other notes, arranged newest to oldest.​

MOST RECENT NOTE(S)
  • Read this.
  • 14 October 2015 (11:00am PST; 06:00 GMT)
    • I was asked why the role play was named such.
    • You can find the answer in the second half of this post.
  • 13 October 2015 (11:00 PST; 06:00 GMT):
    • I would like to thank each and every writer who has joined this role play. A group role play doesn't exist without a group, and we are certainly becoming one quickly.
    • UPDATED 14 OCTOBER We currently have 4 writers (me included) posting 7 characters, with 1 more writer and several more characters/profiles on the way.

STICKIES:

Last edited:
WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO POST TO THE OOC

Posted: 13 October 2015 (11:00 PST; 06:00 GMT):

CONCERNING THIS THREAD...
  • The name "Out Of Character" would imply that this is the place for us to talk out of character.
  • I beg of you this favor: do not chat here. My favor clarified would be as such:
    • When you have something to say to or ask of the Host or another writer, first do so through PM.
    • After that, and only after that, should you consider posting your thought to the OOC.
WHY DO I ASK THIS?
  • Group role plays are notoriously hard to organize and manage.
  • Having frequent, multi-post chats going on in the OOC is going to simply make me go mad, as in crazy but possibly angry as well.
  • And a mad Host tends to abandon threads.

WHAT SHOULD YOU POST HERE?
  • Solicitation of a writing partner for a scene (unless you want a specific writer to fill the role, in which case you should PM that writer instead).
  • Such as "My female character wants to take a rough and rugged lover. Is anyone interested in writing such a character? PM me!"
  • That's about all I can think of right now. I post the profiles, and most every thing else should be written in PM.
  • If I come up with more, I will add it here.
WHAT SHOULD YOU NOT POST HERE?
  • Comments such as "I really like where the story is going" or "I will be gone for the weekend and won't be posting" or "I think we should go this way or that way with the story", etc.
  • Replies to posts put up by other writers, such as solicitations of writing partners. Don't post, "I would like to fill that role". PM it.
  • Also -- very important -- if you are the writer who solicited a writing partner as in the above example, and you got your writing partner, please come back to your post and indicate that the role has been filled.

Suzy James: Written by AngelEyes1994

21 years old (born 14 February 1997)
(Remember: Our RP's current date is November 2018)
Pics: Full body, Cropped

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'6" (but almost always wears 3-5" heels, even when in boots)
  • 122#, 38DD-26-36
  • Smooth, sexy curves; firm, pear shaped ass.
  • Blonde hair to the small of her back with even blonder highlights.
  • Pale blue eyes.
Education:
  • Primary School: Coos Bay, Oregon (Graduated 2014)
  • College:
    • Oregon Coast Community College (Newport, Oregon)
    • Graduated 2016, BA Degree in Business.
Employment:
  • Model: Age 8-Present. Everything from clothes to lingerie to makeup.
  • Barista, Starbucks: Off and on as necessary, 2016-Present.
Background:
  • Oldest of 3 girls.
  • Raised by father after mom left when Suzy was 11.
  • Comfortable upper middle class life style.
  • Never camped ... ever!
Personality:
  • Confident, extroverted.
  • Flirty always; slutty often.
  • Uses sex to get what she wants, not just for her own satisfaction.
  • Likes women as well as men.
Possessions Worth Noting: Coming.

Other Things To Know: Coming.

• Situations where she uses sex to get something she wants.
  • Perhaps a situation where she teases someone a bit more sexually violent than she was wanting.
  • Ultimately, a loving affair.
  • I like sexual roleplay.
  • I like to write a very detailed first sex scene, then let the scenes become less detailed and more quickly finished, unless there is something new that needs to be described.
  • I like both heterosexual and homosexual scenes, as well as threesomes and group sex, if the scene is appropriate for the story, not just for the thrill of it.
  • I have an extensive "library" of work here on Literotica, if you want to look at what I have done already.

I got the PM below and thought I would post it here. I like these ideas. (Forgive his errors. I think he was on his phone and it was only a PM, not an IC thread post, so he is forgiven. :D)
TheNextNewGuy said:
I am sorry that I did not get the bikers profiles to you as I said I would last night. I will do them today during my lunch break. basically they are outlaw bikers from a club in central California who had come up to Grants Pass and Cave Junction area to deliver Gunn and pick up drugs. They were taking a layover At the caves until they could do their business. My plan for them is that Kyle and Dino and Natalie, who is written by Angel Eyes, will shed Willy Pete and joined the cavers. They will act as the group's muscle, sometimes doing as they are asked and sometimes going far beyond, which will not always be a good thing. After all the name of the role play is the bad with the good, right?

As expressed in my first post for the bikers, Kyle has always had a thing for Natalie. Angel eyes and I have already decided that Natalie however does not share Kyles feelings. There will be a lot of room for sexual tension and sexual drama when it comes to those two men. Dino however simply wants somebody to have sex with him, so he'll be easy. By the way, Dino is not necessarily a long-term character. I anticipate that he will likely die within the first two to three months of the story. If his death works into an idea for one of our other writers, I would be more than willing to talk to them about it. I would rather not have it as a spoiler though. I would want to work confidentially with that writer on his desk.

I read your note in the out of character thread about us not posting too many replies to that thread and try to do as much during private message, which is the reason I sent this to you. If you think it's appropriate, why don't you post it to the out of character thread or send me a message and I will do it. By the way I'm very thrilled to be involved.

Greetings everyone.

I am returning to role playing after an absence I am unable to explain. I was previously involved in a great number of role plays, a couple of which I intend on once again starting (if my partners don't hate me too much, that is).

I like this story. I PMd the host, and after reassuring him that I will not abandon the RP, he has told me I should post some ideas for interactions with you people. :)

I like both sexual and non sexual roles, so here are my character concepts:
  1. In conjunction with thenextnewguy and angeleyes, a woman who gets attacked by the bikers and later joins the group. (I think we've already hashed out a very basic plot here, so no help is needed on this.)
  2. An older woman who becomes sort of a replacement mom for some children, the oldest of which is an 18 year old "boy" who she takes as a lover.
  3. An employee of a mining operation who has access to equipment the group could use, such as Geiger counters (for uranium mining). She will negotiate entry into the group.
  4. A nurse or doctor who also joins, knowing that it is the safest place to be. She will have access to not only medicines and medical gear, but she will also have access to contamination protective suits, which the group might be able to use later when the radiation arrives.
Some of these women can have sexual roles, but except for the older woman with the teen boy, most of their contribution is non-sexual.

I will come up with other ideas over time as you, my writing partners, need a partner of your own.

Thanks for reading.

The Chateau at the Oregon Caves

Hey, so I screwed up, folks.

I haven't been to the Oregon Caves since I was a kid visiting family near there, so I didn't realize that there is actually an inn on the property, up trail from the parking lot.

Today when I get a chance, I am going to go back and edit my first couple of posts to reflect the following information. This should not affect any of your posts: no one has posted anything that my changes will contradict; nor will these changes affect anything other than where our characters will have to go to get some of their resources.
  • The Chateau's web site is here. I have not read up on it yet, but I will. (As you can tell, I like a touch of realism with my fictional stories. I was this way with my table top D&D days, too.)
  • Since, in RL, it closes 1 November; and since, in our story, it is 25 November; I am going to say that there is virtually no food in the place. Everything is donated at the end of the season to a Food Pantry in Cave Junction.
  • Also, since it is closed, the only person there is a caretaker (and possibly his/her mate). If anyone is interested in these roles, stick your hand up. (It requires you to read the web site and learn just the basic information to add that realism about which I was talking. If no one wants it, I will create a secondary character who will likely be short term.)
  • The Chateau will NOT be safe from the fallout when it arrives, so the characters are still going to need to go down into the caves for a couple of months.
  • There will lots of bedding that can be taken into the caves, as well as other items -- space heaters, fuel, lanterns, etc. -- that are part of both the Chateau's normal and emergency use.
  • If it is something you think would be there, ask me if you can incorporate it into your post. I'm pretty lenient, unless I think the chosen item is strictly for the purpose of giving one character a leg up on the others. Then, I have to weigh the item's affect on the story.

Natalie "Nat" Peters (Written by AngelEyes1994)

24 years old: (Born 16 October 1991)

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'5" (but almost always wears 2-4 inch heels).
  • 112 pounds; sleek, she calls it not skin and bones.
  • 32B-22-32.
  • Dark brunette hair to the middle of her back.
  • Deep brown eyes.
  • Various tattoos and piercings to be described later.
  • Various scars to be described later.
Background:
  • Childhood:
    • Born and raised in Sacramento, California.
    • Oldest of 2 girls; sister was 2 years younger.
    • Mother, widowed at 26 by car accident, remarried at 28.
  • Adolescence:
    • At 13, her State Trooper step father began touching and, ultimately, fucking her a couple of times a week. Her mother knew but did nothing to stop it.
    • At 15, she witnessed the murder of an undercover ATF agent by members of the Mayhem Rider's outlaw motorcycle club and was taken into witness protection.
    • At 17, after the case fell apart, she was to be returned to the loving care of her negligent mother and sexually abusive step father.
    • Instead, she went to the Mayhem Riders, made a deal with them that would kill many of the Federal cases against them, and got their assistance in dealing with her step father.
    • Before her eyes -- and, unknown to her, recorded on a smart phone with her in the foreground -- she watched as they slowly beat him to death and burned his body to a crisp.
    • She became the Old Lady of their President, Will "Willie Pete" Peterson. (See this post for Nat's introduction and more description.)
  • Adult life:
    • Became the 1st of 3 Tremblers with the Mayhem Riders. (Trembler is a crude description of a female motorcycle rider, meant to convey the image of them trembling in ecstasy at the feel of the motor's vibration between their thighs and against their opened pussy).
    • Has often engaged in sexual acts with others per Will's demands, for the benefit of the Club.
    • Has also engaged in violent acts, again at the demands of Will.
    • And because Will couldn't care less whether she is satisfied by their sex together, she gets her sexual satisfaction either on her own or from strangers outside the Club.
Personality:
  • She's broken!
  • She's strong and confident, but the abuse of her adolescence and adulthood have had a tragic impact on her.
  • She doesn't trust anyone very far.
  • She is sexually demanding, sometimes getting violent with a man if he doesn't satisfy her.
Possessions Worth Noting: (Coming, including a hand gun)

Other Things To Know:
  • She will fuck you up if you mess with her.
  • The only reason she is still with Will has the recording of her step father's death, with her as an obvious participant. He has reminded her repeatedly over the years that she would get the death penalty is he released the recording.
  • She is looking for a way to rid herself of Will and, possibly, the other Mayhem riders.
Interactions/Adventures Desired: (Coming)

Your Sexual Role Play Biography: (Coming)

INTRODUCTIONS AND MOVING FORWARD:
  • We are nearing the end of our introductions of our initial characters.
  • That does not in any way mean that you can not introduce new characters at any time.
  • It only means that we are almost ready to move past those first few hours of introductions near the flag poles and the immediate tasks that followed; and move onto the next hours or the next day of activities.

SCENE THREADS LINKED TO THE IC THREAD:
  • Some players, including myself, want to move onto the linked threads that are more or less 1x1 "scenes" that don't involve the rest of the characters.
  • I was asked for guidance on how to make these easy to use, as well as why we use them in a group role play.
  • First, the Why: I will explain this as if Player Characters "Y" and "Z" are involved in a sex scene, and Player Character "A" and "B" are involved in an unrelated conversation:
    • Players "Y" and "Z" are exchanging lots of short quick replies intended to make reaction by each more realistic and immediate.
    • Somewhere about the 20th post, "A" posts part of a conversation that "B" is awaiting.
    • "Y" and "Z" plow forward.
    • Unfortunately, Player "A's" post gets lost in the mix, and the writer for Player "B" misses it.
    • Now, as "Y" and "Z" continue forward, "B" is waiting on "A" and "A" is waiting on "B", and both are getting frustrated.
  • Another example of "Why" is this:
    • Players "Y" and "Z" are performing a sex scene that should have been over in 10 game minutes -- apparently the guy is a quick shooter, haaaa! -- but it takes the writers 8 days to finish the scene because they are never on line at the same time.
    • Meanwhile, some of the other writers in the IC have moved ahead 4 game days and some have moved ahead 8 day.
    • You see where it can get confusing about what time it is in the IC thread?
  • The solution: Create a Scene Thread and link it to the IC thread, so that you and writer can write separately from the others and so readers can enjoy your scene without all of the other IC posts getting mixed in with it. How? Simple:
    • At the point where you want to break off, begin a separate "Scene" thread.
    • Back in the IC thread, post a reply that begins just as a normal post would.
    • But where you get to the point where you want to begin the scene, simply add a link to the Scene Thread.
    • Something like:
      • Taylor approaches Alice and whispers, "Baby, I want you."
      • Then add an OOC comment that says "This scene begins here...
      • And "here" would be the link to the scene thread.
      • When you finish the scene, let the readers know.
      • They can then go back to reading the IC where you left off.
  • Any questions, please PM me and I will clarify this with your inquiries. As usual, please do not post your question here in the OOC. Thanks.

Harry Keswick: Written by Aussie_Wolf

Pic???

38 years old

Physical Description:
  • 6'1", 265 pounds (Okay he let himself go a little)
  • Hair: Black but getting streaked with grey
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Primary school: San Francisco Public system
  • Merchant seaman (until 2015)
  • Wandered about doing odd jobs for a year
  • Caretaker for Oregon Caves Chateau (2017 to present, November 2018)
Background:
  • Only son of a free spirited hippy mother.
  • He completed his schooling and then joined the first boat that hired him to see the world.
  • He learned things quickly and was soon working on engines, cranes, boilers, steering, navigation. Hell if you could do it on a boat he did it.
  • He also learned to scuba dive and free dive.
  • However time catches up with a man, and after traveling the world and learning a lot of languages he eventually sailed home and quit the sea.
  • He wanted a quiet life and after working his way across the US he found it at the Chateau.
  • During the open season, he was the handy man.
  • During the off season, he was the caretaker. It suited him just fine.
Personality:
  • An old sea dog that can tell tales that can seem wild but have you half believing them.
  • May look overweight and he is but still a lot of muscle to him.
  • Don't take shit from anyone. He has fought off pirates so nothing much scares him.
  • Just wanting some peace and quiet but will not be pushed around.
Possessions Worth Noting: To be revealed.

Other Things To Know: To be revealed.

Interactions/Adventures Desired: To be revealed.

Your Sexual Role Play Biography: To be revealed.

Explanation of NPCs

IN THE BEGINNING...
  • We begin our role play on 25 November 2018, the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
  • The first nuclear detonation -- at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in Manhattan -- occurred 3 days ago.
  • The people at the Oregon Caves National Monument (OCNM) are here for what ever reason. Some of those reason are explained below. Some are open for your opportunity to adopt a new character.
  • I needed to establish a starting point of who beside our Player Characters (PCs) is present at OCNM, so ... here it is.
ADOPTING or WRITING ABOUT NPCs:
  • The characters below are all Non Player Characters (NPCs).
  • With the exception of the details below, they have no details.
  • If you need a body with which to interact in a reply, you are free to use NPCs.
  • HOWEVER...! If you include names or facts that need to be remembered in the future, you MUST PM me with that information OR or write a profile (if you want to turn that NPC into a PC, under your own permanent control).
  • Otherwise, we end up with 1,000 conflicting descriptions and/or names of 42 people.
  • Obviously, we don't know all of the social interactions listed below in those first few hours of the story, such as which couples are couples and which are simply traveling together. I have included this information, as I said, to create a starting point.
SOCIAL MAKE UP OF THE NPCs:
  • 2 were single individuals (1 male, 1 female)
  • 8 were couples (including 4 heterosexuals, 2 gay men, and 2 lesbian women)
  • 26 are from Scout Troops located in Salem (too close to nuked Portland to go home):
    • 12 from Brownies (Girl Scouts): 2 female chaperones (including Lois Reed), and 10 girls ages 7-9.
    • 14 from Cub Scouts (Boy Scouts): 2 male chaperones, 2 female chaperones, and 10 boys ages 7-10.

Scene Threads Worth Following

Active Threads: Name and Description:
  • "Stocking The Chateau"
    • Characters (Writers) Involved and Place In The Story:
      • Harry Keswick (Aussie_Wolf): Caretaker, The Chateau at the Oregon Caves.
      • Taylor Edwards (AnthonyBarker): Park Ranger, Oregon Caves National Monument.
    • Time in Story: Sunday 25 November 2018, ~Noon, as the Cavers are just beginning to organize themselves.
    • This Scene's Direction: Taylor and Harry are discussing moving all of the Cavers into the Chateau.

Completed/Inactive Threads
  • (None yet).

Gloria "Doc Glory" Benson, MD (Alice2015)

46 years old: Born 18 Feb 1972
Remember: RP date is 2018​
Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'4", 115#; 34B-24-34
  • Brunette hair, straight.
  • Sparkling brown eyes.
  • Primary School: Cave Junction.
  • College: Rogue Community College
  • Medical School: Yale
Background:
  • Only child. Parents were well to do property owners.
  • Was very popular in school. Athlete; student council; club leader/member; Princess or Queen for 5 dances during High School, including Senior Class Prom Queen.
  • Only time away from Cave Junction was to attend Medical School.
  • Returned to assist with, then assume her Aunt's medical practice.
  • Much of her care was gratis or was simply never paid for. She didn't care about the money. People paid when they paid.
  • Mother diagnosed with cancer. (2014)
  • Her father died of a sudden and unexpected heart attack. (2015)
  • She began divesting the family estate of properties, both to pay for her mother's treatments and build a savings.
  • Mother died. (2016)
  • She never married and only rarely took lovers, never from Cave Junction. Her sexual life was not anything she wanted the people of Cave Junction discussing.
Personality:
  • Quiet, introverted. Almost solemn.
  • Giving, generous.
  • Sexually naïve; vanilla.
  • Only 6 lovers since losing her virginity as a college sophomore.
  • Was never truly pleased by any of them. Has only orgasmed by her own efforts.
Possessions Worth Noting: Nothing of which to really take note.

• At the time that Alice sent me this profile, she was still looking for writing partners.
  • Does not want to remain in Cave Junction for the arrival of the fallout, but also can't bring herself to flee. Now, if someone was to force her to leave...
  • Would like to find a man who can truly make her feel like a woman.
  • Ironically, it will be with a woman that she finds herself the more at ease sexually.
  • Although she has never considered it before, she will meet a young man -- 18-19 years old -- and find she has a desire to teach him love.
  • I like M-F and F-F sex. Even though she doesn't know it, Glory will be open to both.
  • I like to finish most of my sex scenes in a total of 4-10 posts. I don't like to drag them out.
  • In RL, I'm not a dirty talker, so my characters aren't either.

Kyle "Killer" Markus (TheNextNewGuy)

34 years old: Born 3 July 1984

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'10", 190#; muscular.
  • Brunette hair to his shoulders.
  • Deep brown eyes.
  • Tattoos and scars to be described later.
  • Primary School: Sacramento Schools (dropped out as a Junior).
  • At age 22, became a Prospect in the Mayhem Riders, Sacramento Chapter, in which his uncle was the Sergeant at Arms.
  • At age 24, his uncle took one for the team, claiming responsibility for a killing he did not commit. Part of the deal was that Kyle would be patched as a full member.
  • At age 26, was voted to replace the Treasurer, who was killed in a gun battle with a rival gang.
  • At age 27, Natalie came to the Riders. He participated in the killing of her step father.
  • At age 29, was voted to replace the Vice President, who was killed in County while awaiting trial on a gun charge.
Background: The above will do for now.

Personality:
  • Loyal, dependable.
  • Not the most intelligent or informed person in the world, but certainly not stupid either.
  • Lustful. Will fuck just about any woman with a heart beat.
  • Infatuated with Natalie Peters.
  • Never liked the drug business, but that was the business into which he bought.
Possessions Worth Noting: His bike, which I will talk more about later.

Other Things To Know: Later.

Interactions/Adventures Desired: Later

Your Sexual Role Play Biography: Later

Dean "Dino" Paul (TheNextNewGuy)

33 years old: Born 13 June 1985

Physical Descriptions:
  • 5'8", 200#; stocky, very muscular.
  • Brunette, curly hair almost to his shoulders.
  • Hazel eyes.
  • Tattoos and scars to be described later.
  • Primary School: Sacramento Schools (expelled sophomore year).
  • At age 18, began working at the Mayhem Rider's motorcycle shop.
  • At age 22, became a Prospect in the Mayhem Riders, Sacramento Chapter, in which his uncle, Will "Willie Pete" Peterson, was the President.
  • At age 24, was patched as a full member.
  • At age 28, was voted Sergeant of Arms.
Background: The above will do for now.
  • Couldn't keep a job as a teen or young man, before or after being expelled from school.
  • His uncle, Will, felt sorry for him and gave him a job.
  • Will put him to work in the drug and protection business, for which Dean went to County jail 4 times.
  • Dean's loyalty to his Uncle was impressive and led to his position as SofA.
Personality:
  • Loyal, dependable.
  • Not the brightest bulb in the pack.
  • Lustful. Always gets his sex from Club mama's because he is too shy and/or awkward with normal women to get lucky.
  • Will do anything his Uncle Will tells him to do; and will do anything -- including taking a bullet -- to protect his uncle.
Possessions Worth Noting: His bike, which I will talk more about later.

Other Things To Know: Later.

Interactions/Adventures Desired: Later

Your Sexual Role Play Biography: Later

Back